[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you too racist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1459056383907.png (7 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1459056383907.png
7 KB, 420x420
Do you actually love those fat and ugly black women?
>>
Wow dude that's fucked up
Not cool 2bh
>>
>being racist during the New World Order.

you born too late
>>
I'm not racist because I don't believe obesity is inherent to a race and can be changed.
>>
>hating people at birth for something they don't control
How can you even pretend you're on the moral side of the issue?
>>
In my city black women are either very ugly or very attractive.
>>
File: 1403932048865.jpg (154 KB, 499x523) Image search: [Google]
1403932048865.jpg
154 KB, 499x523
>>
I am kind of racist to other Mexicans, i have my reasons though, in chiapas a hell hole of ignorance there is a law that practically dictates that tribes can do what they want, so they can marry 14 yo and beat them to dead, besides they wont let you travel smoothly unless you pay them.
>>
File: Sad Frog.png (186 KB, 936x590) Image search: [Google]
Sad Frog.png
186 KB, 936x590
>you will never get to live in America before everybody got fat
>you will never get to date a black gril in the 70s
>>
>>57249385
>>you will never get to date a black gril in the 70s
They would probably kill you both if they knew, both blacks and whites
>>
>>57249467
Maybe in the south they would. I don't think other areas were that bad during the 70s.
>>
>>57249336
Northern Mexico is wet all the drug violence is though.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.