[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.irishtimes.com/news/heal th/ireland-s-obesity-rat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 625.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
625.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
http://www.irishtimes.com/news/health/ireland-s-obesity-rate-among-world-s-worst-1.2594266
>reland is set to become the most obese country in Europe, with the UK, within a decade, according to a study published in The Lancet.

HAHAHA FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID CUNTS. "MUH TATOES", "MUH STARVATION". YOU CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
calm down simey
>>
>>57246864
>>57248016
Post bellies.
>>
>>57246864
EUROFATS.
>>
>>57246864
>life in Ireland is literally so shitty that the only pleasurable thing to do is drink gallons of whisky and eat your body weight in starchy Andean roots
>get fat off of literal peasant food because sitting alone in the dark and gorging and drinking yourself to an early grave is the only non-depressive thing to do in your shit-heap of a country
Like pottery.
>>
File: tinyoag.png (7 KB, 40x32) Image search: [Google]
tinyoag.png
7 KB, 40x32
>>57249381
>>
>>57246864
this is what happens if you don't give your child potatoes until they are of age. Then they will intake as much as they can, since they never learned to handle them.
>>
>>57250140
I'd blame it more on our binge drinking culture. You see it happen, the qts you know in school get to 18 and spend their 20s getting drunk and eating fast food every weekend.
>>
>>57250345
time to book a flight to the green island, grab some McD and give a cute drunk Mc my D
>>
>>57250421
That would probably work.
>>
>>57250421
If that is how your sense of humor normally works, you're really going to be scraping the bottom of the barrel there, mate.
>>
File: tumblr_n3w8xh9bwg1sz07alo1_400.gif (1 MB, 333x277) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3w8xh9bwg1sz07alo1_400.gif
1 MB, 333x277
>>57249987
I meant to post this instead.
>>
Is weight a region-dependent thing over there like it is in the US? When I lived in Boulder, CO overweight people were fairly rare, and I don't think I saw a single person who met the criteria to be obese. Visiting Alabama was a real shock.
>>
>>57250706
>>57249026
>>
>>57250515
>you're really going to be scraping the bottom of the barrel there
Yes, that's the plan.
>>
>>57250767
aye, 12.4% here.
>>
>>57246864
>tfw Wales is literally just a signpost pointing at us
FUCK
>>
>>57250767
1. Why are Slovakians so tubby?

2. You're next, Australards.
>>
>>57246864
You're making up for lost time.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.