[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Europe will be diverse, or war!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
Frans Timmermans, the Vice President of the European Commission, gave a speech saying that Europe is not allowed to remain majority White.“Diversity is now in some parts of Europe seen as a threat” he said.“Diversity comes with challenges. But diversity is humanity’s destiny.”“There is not going to be, even in the remotest places of this planet, a nation that will not see diversity in its future. That’s where humanity is heading.”“

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aIAgnGfi3E
>>
ok
>>
He's right 2bh
Even Africa is getting YELLOWED by China
>>
ok
>>
Diversity is only "inevitable" because they keep pushing it.
>>
File: 1451085706101.jpg (2 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
1451085706101.jpg
2 MB, 3024x4032
>>57245582
Look up Demographic genocide. It is the slow replacement of one group of people with another
>>
>>57245582
Kosovo is a prime example of a replacement of population by a poorer, shittier one through out-breeding.
>>
>>57245582
Wtf, i hate my cunt now.
>>
>>57245582
What is even the fucking point
>>
>>57245582
>well, you know nowadays people travel
>therefore we should remove all borders and accept all the most retarded niggers and give them free shit

lefty logic
>>
File: eurasia.png (256 KB, 1122x528) Image search: [Google]
eurasia.png
256 KB, 1122x528
Europe needs more Neanderthal and Denisova DNA
>>
>>57246248
Why? Most of the genes we picked up from them bad to do with the immune system.
>>
>>57246197
I feel like maybe the States is being used as an example of the benefits of diversity... but it could also have something to do with artificially bolstering populations. Who knows.
>>
>>57246334
It is really easy to see why a scenario like what happened in the US is unfeasible in Europe, all it does is create unwanted tensions in society and cause people to feel insecure

If they were truly thinking globally they'd accept production moving elsewhere and letting non European countries getting their place in the sun instead of desperately scrambling workforce together from god knows where

And to avoid shit like the refugee crisis europe should engage itself in making the world a better place, not just europe by being tolerant
>>
>>57246569
this desu
How can a country like Germany claim we're anti-ISIS while we're selling weapons to saudi arabia?
>>
>>57248008
Honestly, I think if you asked any of those refugees or migrants whether they'd rather live in a europe that's prosperous or in their home country that is equally prosperous or even just ok 99 percent of them would rather live in their home country
Everyone naturally likes their country and culture
Allow them to feel that way, this is the same for europeans
>>
>>57245987
Is this True, or is it a meme?
>>
I'm not German, and Germany loves me. Germans are literally afraid of hurting me.
>>
>>57248220
If people would rather be in a nation that shares their culture why does Belgium exist?
>>
File: images.png (10 KB, 284x178) Image search: [Google]
images.png
10 KB, 284x178
>>57248329
What are you?
>>
>>57248383
We were frenchies back then, it was only later that the Flemish recovered their identity and realized it was a mistake
>>
>>57248253
It's half and half.

Memes don't necessarily have to be untrue.
>>
>>57248415
He's a turkshit
>>
My IRL last name is Timmerman wtf. George Zimmerman is relevant, Frans Timmermans is relevant, but no Timmerman is relevant.
>>
>>57245848
fast =\= slow
>>
>>57248415
Whren people say they're not German, but they do have a German flag, they're T*rks.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.