[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canadian Hate Thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 15
File: image.png (6 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6 KB, 240x200
Canadian Hate Thread.
>>
File: 1459479234317.jpg (280 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1459479234317.jpg
280 KB, 1462x1462
Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /int/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.
>>
>>57245468
Literally nobody outside of /int/ hates Canada, I've traveled to a lot of countries and meet people from there and I have yet to meet someone that actually hates Canada.
>>
>>57246973
Why is it cool to hate Canada on /int/? Is it because in real life there are so many people who like the country an 4chan has to be contrarian?
>>
>>57247068
>>57246973
t. Zhang
>>
>>57247068
>A FUCKING FLOWER
>>
>>57245468

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /int/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I?
>>
>>57247068
Probably, but I will say a lot of Canadians are shitty posters on /int/ we try to copy Australia in banter but most times it's embarrasing to say the least.
>>
People don't care enough to hate them. We just don't care about canada.
>>
>>57247193
Aside from Ikea nobody cares about Sweden, only Somalians
>>
>>57247212
Aside from maple syrup nobody cares about Canada, only Chinese.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 330x319
>>57247277
I'm chink :DDDDDD
>>
File: polandautist.png (2 MB, 2091x2422) Image search: [Google]
polandautist.png
2 MB, 2091x2422
I want to join
>>
>>57248102
Are you that Polish dude that always makes hate threads aboot us?
>>
File: CanadaNowAGender_18978.png (105 KB, 725x991) Image search: [Google]
CanadaNowAGender_18978.png
105 KB, 725x991
>>57248225
I used to do that. Then I switched to Australians which gnaw the bait much better and became the Pingpole.
>>
File: 1433121496255.jpg (391 KB, 1374x1425) Image search: [Google]
1433121496255.jpg
391 KB, 1374x1425
>there are people ITT RIGHT NOW who aren't prepping their Canadian bull to fuck their wife
>>
>>57248274
Good man, you know I have nothing against Polish people, my neighbours were Polish but they moved away, the kid always liked to start fires, crazy little bugger.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 640x787) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 640x787
>>57248357
And I have nothing against the Canadians. It's a hobby of mine to annoy people on /int/.

The reason I don't do pic related anymore is that you guys can't banter for shit, Canadians are boring, Australians at least can react.
>>
File: 1315774577001.jpg (16 KB, 450x370) Image search: [Google]
1315774577001.jpg
16 KB, 450x370
>>57248455
We don't really give a shit mate, the Aussies actually get assblasted about it.
>>
>>57248455
Yeah, we try to emulate their banter but fail at it. Honestly we should act online like we do in real life. Canadians in reality have little in common with Australians.
>>
File: 1453339292968.jpg (105 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1453339292968.jpg
105 KB, 600x600
>>
File: 1297526017213.jpg (126 KB, 680x790) Image search: [Google]
1297526017213.jpg
126 KB, 680x790
>>57248477
>the Aussies actually get assblasted about it.
Which is what makes them funny lads while you're REALLY boring, and that's a very negative thing

>>57248495
It's not that difficult
>>
>>57248495
>>57248571
Sure it may not be difficult but why should we fall to the level of Aussies? I really liked how things were like before on /pol/ and /int/, when no one would call me A FUCKING LEAF and other annoying shit.
>>
>>57248690
>why should we fall to the level of Aussies
You really want to be good at banter.
Inability to do so is childish.
>>
File: AFUCKINGCANNABIS.jpg (52 KB, 1160x689) Image search: [Google]
AFUCKINGCANNABIS.jpg
52 KB, 1160x689
>>57248690

So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.
>>
File: 4736483.gif (52 KB, 129x111) Image search: [Google]
4736483.gif
52 KB, 129x111
>>57248782
Filtered.
>>
File: cl2nrsY.png (579 KB, 684x546) Image search: [Google]
cl2nrsY.png
579 KB, 684x546
>>57248690
>why should we fall to the level of Aussies?
Because this is HIGH level and you should be there
>>
File: 1840679179237795.jpg (36 KB, 398x333) Image search: [Google]
1840679179237795.jpg
36 KB, 398x333
I'm disgusted by the amount of immigrants here and I'm an immigrant myself
>>
>>57248889
Literally this.
/balk/ immigrant here. Fucking hate the other immigrants.
>>
>>57248690

>>
>Canada
>>

Out of all countries that post here
Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

>>
>>57248690

So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I?
>>
>>57248947
Are you serbian? You guys are cunts, but i don't blame you i guess since nato ruined your country and stole your industry.
>>
>>57248889
>>57248947
Fuck off cunts, old stock Canuck here.

All of you get the fuck out of my country.
>>
>>57245468

>>
>>57246973
>I've traveled to a lot of countries and meet people from there and I have yet to meet someone that actually hates Canada.
That's because most people know fuck all about Canada, you may as well tell them you're from South Guinea for all they care.

One thing I've noticed about fellow Canadian travelers is how cringey they are to listen to.
90% of their conversations with locals, consists of them telling people how we're totally not like Americans (even though we totally fucking are).
It's as if the only way we can define ourselves, is by slagging our Southern neighbor.
>>
>>57247068
>A fucking mattress pattern
>>
File: Regina.jpg (44 KB, 615x387) Image search: [Google]
Regina.jpg
44 KB, 615x387
City of Regina? More like City of Vaginas
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.