[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This Israeli grill will likely be the subject of films and s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 65tFr800.jpg (80 KB, 350x542) Image search: [Google]
65tFr800.jpg
80 KB, 350x542
This Israeli grill will likely be the subject of films and studies. She almost certainly got away with murder fooling the entire country while an innocent man is serving life in her place. She was a suspect for 3 years at least but she became publicly known only in a recent documentary. It's a long story so tl;dr'ing wo'nt be helpful, but essentially she sneaked into a school's wc, killed a random girl, sneaked out with almost no eye witnesses (she wore a wig and glasses anyway), and the police accused a man who happened to work there. She's mostly disturbed, believing she's possessed by a wolf.

If you can read Russian subtitles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcXi-wOZiCk&list=PLnzhIyrsnB5aLQMIP9mzTqSsBS3hWnhIJ&index=5
>>
In case it's not clear from op, most likely she'll never be charged with anything, while she's certainly the killer.
>>
>>57241207

any articles or videos in english?
>>
>>57241651
Nothing on wikipedia in English. The convicted guy is Zadorov, her name is Ola Kravchenco.
>>
>>57241651
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nofey_Golan_High_School#Murder_of_Tair_Rada
only thing in English
they just pinned it on the Ukrainian
>>
>>57241826
People knew right away he was framed, I remember clearly a highly intelligent relative who saw through their charade right away.
This case is so crazy beyond imagination it's unbelievable, wilder than any film or book in history.
>>
>>57241207
Typical Jewess.
>>
>>57242214
She's Russian though.
>>
>>57242258
Are Russians the Jews of Russian Jews?
>>
>>57242258
Well she's clearly innocent then.
>>
>>57242385
There are few purebred Russian Jews.
>>
>>57242429
Innocent of being Jews, yep.
>>
>>57242461
They are all «Хaзap»
>>
>>57241207
wtf
Did they just flash CP at 23:03?
>>
>>57243568
wtf
>>
>>57243713
they tried to censor like 2 dicks and gave up
>>
>>57243568
The cops lied about it, it was just girly legal women.
>>
>>57244064
I see
didn't get to the part yet
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.