[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You wake up and you are the absolute ruler of the EU. What do you do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 387x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 387x594
You wake up and you are the absolute ruler of the EU.
What do you do?
>>
>>57236334
Wait for winter and then march towards russia
>>
Collaboration Harmony and Peace
>>
>>57236334
Tell Britain to build a bigger aircraft carrier. Tell France to build another aircraft carrier.

Colonize Africa.
>>
Nuke Canada
>>
Nuke Canada
>>
Nuke Canada
>>
1. Purge all slavs and arabs
2. Build canals with automatic gun turrets on all borders of Europe
3. Make Dutch the second language of all countries that has to be taught in all schools
4. Allow genetically manipulated babies to wipe out diseases, uglyness and aging
5. Wipe out mosquitos
6. Invest in energy independence and unify our militaries
7. ban privacy invading software like Windows
8. Wear a hitler moustache and get a blonde qt
9. Make Austria the capital of Europe
10. Build some cool statues with gods n shits
>>
Good decisions so far!
>>
>>57237092
>9. Make Austria the capital of Europe
I meant Vienna.
>>
Really am I ?
TURKEY IS NOW WHITE AND EUROPEAN , DECLARE 1 FIRST OF APRIL AS TURKISH DAY
It is kind of ironic but meh I can live with it
>>
>>57236334
Outlaw Anime
>>
>>57236334
send arabs to fuck off
bring mexican workers
sponsor mexican cartels to decapitate ISIS

make a big ass fiesta
>>
kick out the ex-soviet states

no harm in having a few petrol-pumpers, deli-servers or mushroom-pickers .... but we don't need half of your whole region swarming over into our region any more than either of us need the muslim migrants
>>
>>57236334
1. Bomb Berlin
2. Bomb Colonge
3. Bomb Hamburg
4. Bomb Paris
5. Bomb London
6. Rule over Europe.
>>
File: 1453217864832.jpg (61 KB, 683x305) Image search: [Google]
1453217864832.jpg
61 KB, 683x305
Interracial breeding camps.
>>
Nuke Mecca. Nuke Tel Aviv. Kick out all non-whites.
>>
>>57236334
celebrate the 4 reich
>>
Nuke Canada
>>
Dismantle Germany and give northern half to Denmark/Netherlands, southern half to Switzerland/France.
>>
>>57236334
Lose another war
>>
>>57237092
I'd vote for you
>>
I would open all borders, and charter aircraft and ships to haul as many niggers as possible to Europe. Everyone will be forced to host a certain quota of niggers in their home, and offer their women and girls as tribute to them.

The white race will be gone in a few decades.
>>
>>57240120
>niggers
That's rude.

>The white race will be gone in a few decades.
Why would you do that?
>>
Take "refugees" back to the country from where they started towards Europe. Use the navies for this. Sanction Turkey until the illegals stop to come from there. Bomb Raqqa with 10 nuclear bombs as an answer to the terror in Europe. Confiscate the wealth of the rich and create a youth fund with it. Break up large companies into smaller ones. Ban everyone who has been in a large political party in the last 10 years from positions of power.
>>
nothing. it's perfect already
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.