[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much does your country spend on the military. Is it enough?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: defence budget uk.png (538 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
defence budget uk.png
538 KB, 1000x500
How much does your country spend on the military. Is it enough?
>>
Overfunded, bloated and corrupt military with shitty soldiers that lose to rice farmers, gooks and sandniggers
>>
File: UKIP's Policies.jpg (455 KB, 1343x945) Image search: [Google]
UKIP's Policies.jpg
455 KB, 1343x945
Every dollar spent on the military is another dollar not spent making anime.
>>
File: UCK_KLA.png (119 KB, 692x731) Image search: [Google]
UCK_KLA.png
119 KB, 692x731
My militray is into that human organ trafficking/smuggling business. With that being said, with all the money we get from this business, we actually accumulate all of the funds, and finance our army. We mostly invest them into better equipment that'd ease the process of extracting human organs from their bodies.

Loveable!
>>
>>57233781

Good post.

We're not spend enough just yet, but I support a steady rise of budget instead of big growth and massive slashes.

>>57233824

retarded post

>>57233879

Good post.
>>
Too much t b h, we will be useless anyways in war. doesnt matter if we have 1 tank or 3
>>
>like 0.6% of GDP
>No, navy and the army are the only ones that can't be completely bride, I know that the government is actively supporting some cartels, and that's ok, as long as they don't mess with civilians. So increasing military spending for a couple of years in order to impose a unique cartel sounds like a dream to me. Let those Ameriaddicts smoke our crack and sniff our cocaine as long as they want. Not my probs.
>>
Not close to enough
>>
Literally all our political parties and our government don't think it's enough.

I wonder who will fix this.
>>
2,2% GDP but it's far from enough, should be around 4%.
>>
>>57234025
sad, Allah will punish you one day-
>>
>>57234025
which bodies are those people ?

are they just poor people or people from other nations ?
>>
>>57234753
Give me that Asylum. Let's not worry about Allah for now.
>>
We do things like allocate over $100 billion to a nuke sub replacement program without putting it under the defense department budget.

So I actually have no fucking clue how much we spend.

It could be 600 billion, or 700 billion.
>>
>>57235015
KLA would never harm its own citizens. It's mostly Cigani, Serbs, Romani, and Egyptians that live in our country. They perform different kidnappings here and there.
>>
File: 1417539640616.jpg (390 KB, 1100x1024) Image search: [Google]
1417539640616.jpg
390 KB, 1100x1024
>>57233781
>Is it enough?

We have 2 different classes of nuclear super carriers.

What do you think?
>>
>>57235061
lol, that's what they do here with the monarchies budget.

No one even knows how much money we spend on it. After some report that we had the most expensive monarchy in the world budgets suddenly started shifting and the costs magically dropped without cutting expenses.
>>
>>57235038
no you are evil people! germans dont like you!
>>
>>57235225
>attacked by iranian suicideboats
>carriers dead
>>
>>57233824
This
>>
>>57235508
Hehehe. Maybe not the German young people, but your grandmothers do to be honest. I know many cases where an Albanian married an old German grandmother for the papers. Diaspora rocks bro, we love working into baustellas, getting money, investing that shit, the coming here in Kosovo and show off.
>>
>>57235225
>We have 2 different classes of nuclear super carriers.
>What do you think?

I think one's a replacement of the other. The total number stays approximately the same over time - because the new ones are replacing the old ones.

That's like me saying we have two classes of nuclear attack submarine like it's meant to be impressive. It's not impressive, the new ones are replacing the old ones
>>
>>57235798
t. Wangling Pongshao
>>
>>57233781
>2% of GDP every year
>that's 412 million 2015, kek
We are small and poor.
>>
>>57235266
>suddenly started shifting and the costs magically dropped without cutting expenses.
It's like this everywhere m8.
>>
>>57235684
yeah i know, they are just dumb whores which are tricked by your lying and acting. dont come here! we dont want your kind. wait untill germans are fed up with you criminals, you will see another holocaust.
>>
>>57233781
about 0.7-0.9% of our GDP. It's way too much.

Our military is a complete joke anyway.
>>
>>57235843
United Baltic military when?
>>
File: 1459539550707.jpg (467 KB, 1100x1024) Image search: [Google]
1459539550707.jpg
467 KB, 1100x1024
>>57235225

REEEEEE this fucking imagine is wrong!

The QE class can carry 50+ aircraft!

Its just the air group is set at 40!
>>
>>57239358
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.