[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it proper?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Ce3ntveVIAIg0ZS.jpg (60 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Ce3ntveVIAIg0ZS.jpg
60 KB, 600x800
is it proper?
>>
>>57232851
of course Gilbert, we all 100% believe you're nipponese
>>
>>57232851
>inferiority complex
>>
>>57232851
Not proper but understandable
>>
>>57232931
but Japan is Japanese editon coutry
not for foreigners
>>
>>57233297
sure thing, Henry "Takeshikunsamasenseipaichi" Hernandez
>>
>>57233651
As for the French, it is a famous story that there are many fools; to "here" I thought of .

A lot of German friends quitted me a Briton for the studying in Cambridge Univ. era.
Friendship continues now.
They tell it that the French hate it.
The opinion that everybody was common…

1. High pride without grounds
2. I shelve evildoing of oneself (own country)
3. The behaviors that are mysterious by an incomprehensible idea are in great demand

It is right this.

When I go out, I always add pin batches of Hakenkreuz symbolizing sun flag and Third Empire symbolizing Great Japanese Empire to clothes.

To Third Empire Adolf Hitler President His Highness who I respected soul and order of Great Japanese Empire which fought at the risk of life in such a form for the mother country, and hated evil show respect.

It was talked to the young man whom I gave when of Aoyama was a place, the French who walked the other day.
I write below down a conversation with him.

The Frenchman younger generation "I am the French". What is it (let me point to the Hakenkreuz) of you? Do you know what it is?

"Of course I understand it, but what am I?"

Blue a Frenchman; "is not anything?" As for a lot of people who encountered damage because of the Nazis, as for the we French, father of grandfather of me who started a large number of dead people was killed in the SS of the Nazis (probably the will of the great-grandfather) by Nazi

I "wait a minute, and even you country occupies the African countries, and you French ignore their own faults about oneself whether treated they African like a slave though is always so"!

The Frenchman younger generation "is different from it and this"!
I "is not different"! What is different! Show it to be concrete! Is the slave all right for the African?? The in front of feeble-mindedness and others French coming to the fiction truth that Nazis = bad Takashi and others Westerners made up in the manner of speaking of their circumstances next to China.
>>
>>57233741
The legendary Japanese shitposting
>>
>>57233741
cool story, Shawn "Toheishirigato" Holden
>>
>>57233741
>dumb shit
>>
File: perry.jpg (23 KB, 300x332) Image search: [Google]
perry.jpg
23 KB, 300x332
>>57233297
I don't bloody think so.
>>
>>57232851
>日本語以外話すな! 笑
>笑
>saying lol irl
what does this mean man
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.