[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only Cunts with ancient or current Celtic Inhabitants can comes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 11
File: Hallstatt_La_Tene_map.gif (63 KB, 800x545) Image search: [Google]
Hallstatt_La_Tene_map.gif
63 KB, 800x545
Only Cunts with ancient or current Celtic Inhabitants can comes to this thread.

invited:
>France
>UK
>Ireland
>Spain
>Portugal
>Italy
>Switzerland
>Austria
>Belgium
>Netherlands
>Luxembourg
>Germany
>Poland
>Czech Republic
>Slovakia
>Slovenia
>Croatia
>Bosnia
>Serbia
>Romania
>Hungary
>Ukraine
>Bulgaria
>Turkey
>>
>>57231766
I forgot Moldavia.
>>
>>57231766
Whats the difference between Germanics and Celtics?
>>
>>57231766
>Celtics thread
>Get Gwen name
Well bravo
>>
>>57231766
Fun fact: Hungarians of today are the direct descendants of celts and slavs who lived here before 800 A.D. Apparently those people who came from Asia pretty much died off and genetically we have little to no relation them, despite speaking their language.
>>
>>57232154
celts got BTFO by the whole world
(We're technically still Celts, but the culture, the language...it's fucking ded)
>>
>>57232154
>Not the same languages.
>Germanics are more blonde and blue-eyed than celtics
>Not the same gods or the same religions and folklores.
>>
File: urheimat-slrd-map1.jpg (613 KB, 1061x643) Image search: [Google]
urheimat-slrd-map1.jpg
613 KB, 1061x643
>>57232154
Germanics are more like Slavs while Celts are less like Slavs.
>>
Germanic peoples>celts>>>>Vikings, desu
>>
>>57233256
that's because Germanics came from Celts and "Slavs" buttfucking each other
>>
>>57233314
Vikings are original germanics.
>>
So, can I already listen Enya and celtic irish music?

I am not ginger btw.
>>
>>57233475
Tell me : what went wrong ?
Only based Scandis are Normans
>>
>>57233548
Christianization and later Protestantism.

They don't fit original cultures of various European "tribes"
>>
File: Iberia_300BC-en.svg.png (298 KB, 924x762) Image search: [Google]
Iberia_300BC-en.svg.png
298 KB, 924x762
>>57233508
Actually most of Celtic peoples had dark hairs.

Also concerning Celtic shit the Iberian Peninsula is not different of France, we have lose ours celtic heritage since centuries, the only thing France has more is just Brittany and the Breton language but this is related to British Isles and not to the antiquity.
>>
>>57233314

t. Luther
>>
>>57233709
Anyway, I am really from Eastern Andalusía, so I am more a post-Tartessos iberian.
>>
>>57231766
100% pure galatian reporting in
>>
>>57233903
Tartessos is a meme.
>>
>>57236104
How? We wuz kangz & shiet
>>
>no USA
I'm literally at least half Celtic.
>>
>>57236330
>Muh heritage
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 335x150) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 335x150
>>57236104
WE WUZ ATLANTIANS AND SHEEEEIT
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (175 KB, 1282x581) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
175 KB, 1282x581
>>57236104
Also we made cool swords.
>>
File: navicella_nuragica.jpg (44 KB, 452x249) Image search: [Google]
navicella_nuragica.jpg
44 KB, 452x249
>>57236245
No city was ever found in that area even though a shit ton fo archeologists looked for it in that area.

The "Tartessos" language has been called liek that conventionally but there's no evidence of any considerable settlement and all settlement there aren't even older than the 6th century bc, while Tartesso is supposed to be much older.

I think tarshish did exist but the Roman never got to see it, we have some reports about Tartessos from archaic Greek times and it was said it's supposed to be two days and a half of sail from Gadir, weirdly enough the only inscription with with something resembling Tarshish outside of the Levant was found in Sardinia and is dated to the 9th century bc, it contains the word TRSS.

Tarshish was on an island according to the Assyrian sources and Sardinia flourished during the period tarshish was mentioned, creating the first statues in Europe and its landscape was filled with monuments, also their pottery and statuettes was found all over the mediterranean, if I have to guess where tarshish was I'd say Sardinia.

Plus I remeber that the king of Tartessos gave permission to the Greeks to settle in Corsica, again the evidence points to Sardinia

Tarshish did exist and was probably in Sardinia and was called Tartessos by the Greeks.

When the Carthaginians took over Sardinia during the 5th century bc Tartessos disappears mysterioyusly from all the sources untill the Roman mention it as a lost city and locate it on Southern Andalusia.
>>
>>57236330
no you are not, you are descendant of cowards who ran from the continent
>>
>>57232402
The same applies for Turkey but we got their religion too
>>
>>57233922
Fuck Romans, m8, right
>>
>>57236786
Tartessos disapeared way before that mate. The first people that made contact with them were phoenicians. There are records of phoenicians traders introducing things like donckeys for precious metals. Tartessos is also believed to have been a phoenician settlement,as things like pic were discovered
>>
posting
>>
File: animali.jpg (98 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
animali.jpg
98 KB, 800x600
>>57236786
50% of the pottery in the foundation layer of Carthage was of Nuragic (Sardinian) origins, a recent study proves that most of the pottery in some Iberian sites was made in Sardinia, proto-villanovians adopted the Askos from Sardinian traders also and Nuragic nobles where buried in Etruscans sites.

Finds of Nuragic pottery are consistent in all the Mediterranean since the bronze age untill Carthaginians took over, again Sardinia had an extremely important role in the mediterranean trade route, all this changed with the Carthaginian take over, it's suspected that the Punics were responsible for the destruction of the statues of monte prama too.
>>
File: Sinis_seneghe_colori.jpg (591 KB, 1037x989) Image search: [Google]
Sinis_seneghe_colori.jpg
591 KB, 1037x989
>>57237063
I know well of that treasure and it dates to the 7-6th century bc from what I remember.

Tarshish was much older that that.

Again all settlements in that area extremely small and scarce and all pretty "recent"

While Sardinia had Tharros near the Tyrsus river, that area had an extremely high population density at the time.
>>
>>57237082
>>57236786
We wuz relevant and shiet
>>
>>57237082
And what about the Cu industry that made Tartessos famous?

We have Riotinto mines in addition to many arqueological evidences.
>>
File: complex nuraghe.jpg (88 KB, 960x729) Image search: [Google]
complex nuraghe.jpg
88 KB, 960x729
>>57237307
Sardinia had the biggest copper mines in Europe along with Spain and the biggest silver mines too.

The Greeks called it the Silver island.
>>
Denmark is also very celtic
>>
>>57232791
>>Germanics are more blonde and blue-eyed than celtics
wrong
>>
>>57232402
yes we all know this, same thing with a lot of finns too
>>
>>57231766
Fuck you Gwen
>>
File: aasd.jpg (180 KB, 849x662) Image search: [Google]
aasd.jpg
180 KB, 849x662
>>57232402
And what are we, we have R1b genes as french, italians, germans or brittish. I always thought it was related to the celtic herigate.
>>
noord nederlands meesterras hier :^)
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.