[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no southern gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10
File: trish2.jpg (500 KB, 1764x2039) Image search: [Google]
trish2.jpg
500 KB, 1764x2039
>tfw no southern gf
>>
>>57231484
Oh, what the fuck is this?
Fucks sake...
I'm getting so tired... I feel weak...
My time is almost done.
>>
>that
>half white

wow, our genetics really are shit tier
we deserve to get breeded out if our mixed offspring straight up just look black or asian
just fuck my recessive genes up
>>
File: george_wallace1.jpg (229 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
george_wallace1.jpg
229 KB, 750x500
>>57231484
>mixed race
>southern
Being mixed is the antithesis to what Dixieland has been about for the last couple centuries.
>>
>>57231625
KEK
>>
How are mashed potatoes a southern thing?
>>
File: 1453590763289.jpg (134 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1453590763289.jpg
134 KB, 640x640
>>57231653
Except the south is the capital of race mixing in the US and always has been.
>>
>>57231715
They aren't. She's just a mellow yellow creature

>>57231748
>capital of race mixing
I'm sure that's why the core South has one of the lowest rates of interracial marriage nationwide.
There were all sorts of laws passed against them and there's still pervasive stigmas about women who date outside of their race, and those people are typically out-of-state transplants.
>>
>>57232100
You had to pass laws against it be race mixing was so prevalent back in the day. Don't forget that it was also southerners who went to the Supreme Court to legalize interracial marriage.
>>
>>57232645
Laws were passed against it in every state in the Midwest and even California.
And you'd expect for someone from the South to go to court against the anti-mixing law, because that's where the law actually is.
>>
File: imrs.png (117 KB, 480x411) Image search: [Google]
imrs.png
117 KB, 480x411
>>57232979
White southerners are still the most mixed "white" people.
>>
>>57233071
And let's not forget that African Americans are so mixed because of the actions of white southerners in the first place.
>>
>>57231625
She probably looks white to pure samurais
>>
>>57233071
http://biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2014/09/18/009340.full.pdf
http://biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/suppl/2014/09/18/009340.DC1/009340-1.pdf
Similar test, more respondents, with different results.
They found that at max, 2% of whites in Louisiana and South Carolina had more then 5% African admixture. These states currently don't have the highest rate of interracial marriage, highest rate of multiracial admixture or the highest percentage of mixed race people as part of the general population.
To say this is the capital of race mixing isn't very accurate. The West Coast is more deserving of this title, in fact, the most mixed people were found in California and Hawaii(see pic).

>>57233172
The black population has swelled by 900% since 1860. A mulatto born to plantation rape then would have many descendants now. This doesn't mean that interracial mixing was common among the non-slave, general population.
>>
>>57235242
*wrong pic
>>
>>57235242
The white population also swelled by a huge amount. Blacks made up almost 20% of the country at one point because white immigration + a higher white birthrate changed that. The average African American is ~20% white because of white southerners propensity to mix with them.
>>
>>57237385
Your point?
Interracial mixing was nominally on the plantation. The article where your image >>57233071 came from even states that >the study finds that present-day African-Americans are far more likely to have a European male ancestor (19 percent) than a European female one (5 percent). "That, of course, reflects what historians know about white slave owners raping enslaved women who descended from Africa,"
And only 5% of white Southerners owned slaves at all.
http://newobserveronline.com/hidden-facts-about-slavery-in-america/

>planter rapes slave
>fathers 5 or so kids
>mullato children grow up to mingle with the rest of the black community and with other mullatos
>modern day
>black population is on average 20% white
>southern whites are 98-99% white
>>
>>57231484
>southern anything
I frew up
>>
>>57238403
>southerners banned interracial marriage, but created the one drop rule to justify interracial breeding
>still deny you ever had jungle fever
If we never stopped you, the south would have turned this country into Brazil. And IQ is mostly inherited from the mother, so why do you defend white male/black female pairings like it's somehow not degenerate?
>>
>>57238403
>trying so hard to prove he isnt a mutt
the fact that you were so assblasted enough to cook up theses posts shows how insecure you are about yer rayshul pyurritay!
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 540x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 540x675
>>57239180
>If we never stopped you
I'm not a Southerner. What did "you" do to "stop us"?

I said nothing about IQ, degeneracy or whatever you're talking about right now. You said we were the race mixing capital and I proved you wrong. I said mixing mainly occurred on plantations and through mixed people marrying into the black community and you said I was defending WM-BF couples like they weren't degenerate.
What is your malfunction man?
What am I defending?

>>57239229
You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>57240452
Your whole argument is
>it doesn't count because it happened between white males and black females outside of marriage!
Historically, there has been more interracial benis and bagina mashing in the south than the north.
>>
>>57231484
there is nothing wrong with multiculturalism as long as it doesn't include black people and arabs.
>>
>>57240958
Replace Arabs with Muslims. Christian Arabs can be bro tier and SE Asia still has a problem with extremism.
>>
File: image.png (10 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
10 KB, 800x480
>>57240890
Where did I say it doesn't count? Show me where.
I said that's why blacks are so mixed. The laws and culture of the South nominally kept whites white and put vaguely mixed people into a different crowd.

>Historically, there has been more interracial benis and bagina mashing in the south than the north.
Maybe in the amount of sex(:DDD) but on a percentage basis, blacks historically intermixed moreso in non-Southern areas.
>>
>>57241606
See? I simply said race mixing was common in the south. You deflect by talking about white racial purity in the south because when you count mixed blacks as mixed, the south becomes the most mixed area and you have no leg to stand on.
>>
>>57241758
Then maybe it's just a personal thing since I see all mullato people as just black, and I could say the same views hold for Southerners.
>>
I find it honestly funny that New York has been the place most opposed to school desegregation way more then the South.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.