[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which parts of Canada are the whitest and which parts aren't?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: fucking leaf.png (143 KB, 1211x1024) Image search: [Google]
fucking leaf.png
143 KB, 1211x1024
Which parts of Canada are the whitest and which parts aren't?
>>
Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /int/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I?
>>
>>57221767
t. Alberto Barbossa
>>
The further you are from a city the whiter it is
>>
>>57222131
I can confirm this.
>>
>>57222131
The closer you are it becomes more yellow. No?
>>
>>57222131
Okay, so which city is the whitest out of them all?
>>
Saskatchewan is only white people
>>
>>57223167
Is life pretty chill out there?
>>
>>57222776
No, that's a meme outside of Hongcouver.

It's pakis in most cities, and probably niggers also in Toronto.
>>
>>57223507
Toronto is half white, half everything else. Probably more browns and yellows than blacks, especially if you include the gta

>>57223123
Depends on what you mean by "city", but probably Calgary, Edmonton or Halifax
>>
>>57226065
Pic related is 2006
>>
>>57221751
PEI is the whitest part of the country, but less people live there than in most cities

Vancouver and Toronto are the non-whitest
>>
>Most
Manitoba
>Least
Nunavut
Northwest territories
Yukon
Territory
British Colombia
Ontario
>>
>>57226345
>Abotoba
>white
>>
>>57226239
That has to be one of the least white Major cities of any Anglo country.
>>
>>57226239
Pie chart from Vancouver isn't working but Hongcouver is whiter than toronto
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Vancouver?wprov=sfla1

Calgary didn't have a chart but it's close to 70% white

Edmonton is lower but has the same amount of visible minorities. Edmonton has more natives

Halifax is too small to have a proper breakdown but it looks much higher than either of them

Montreal is surprisingly whiter than either Calgary or Edmonton, clocking in at 74%. I thought the Haitians, Arabs and West Africans wouldve tilted it but apparently not. Pic related
>>
>>57226693
>Halifax is too small to have a proper breakdown but it looks much higher than either of them
Halifax is really white, but it has a bizarre amount of blacks for Canada because it's where all the slaves freed during the American Revolution ended up
>>
>>57226500
London is 44% British, with just under 60% being white

New York is 44% including Hispanics, 31% non Hispanic white

Chicago is 45/31%

LA is 41/29

The thing about the American ones is that they have a way higher portion of blacks and Hispanics than the Canadian cities, which are made up of immigrants from around the world. So while we're whiter, we have higher levels of immigrants
>>
>>57223123
Saguenay
>>
>>57226864
I definitely did not notice that when I lived there (Dalhousie) but idk you could be right. I am from Toronto so I don't pay minorities any extra notice when I see them around so I probably just didn't notice.

Hilariously, the stats on the Hali Wikipedia page seem to put blacks under 'Canadian'
>>
>>57227238
downtown (especially at Dal) the only minorities you'd see are Chinese and Saudis, most of the blacks live in Dartmouth
>>
>>57227330
Never went to Dartmouth lol. There were actually a decent number of fob Chinese in all my classes, but all the black people I knew were from out of province.

And I just realised my earlier reply came off super douchy, my bad

You from Halifax?
>>
>>57227399
yeah I've lived in Halifax for most of my life. Most people who come here just for uni wouldn't notice how many black people there are because they wouldn't have a reason to go to Dartmouth or the North End where they all are
>>
>>57222131
>7223123
>The further you are from a city the whiter it is
Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /int/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I?
>>
>>57227604

>>
>>57226065
>but probably Calgary, Edmonton
No, they're pretty brown. Filipinos and Lebanese everywhere.

I'd say Regina.
Saskatoon and Winnipeg are half native.
>>
>>57227686
Check the census data I posted, Calgary and Edmonton are fairly white.

Regina doesn't even have ethnic data, but I'm guessing it's quite White. High portion (8%) of natives though

I doubt many other cities in Canada will have proper ethnic breakdowns, but somehow Montreal is the whitest major city so far
>>
alberta
>>
>>57221767
>>57227628
>>57227630
I haven't been on /int/ in a while, when did this start?
>>
Toronto is the worst, souless, beta
>>
>>57227686
>>57228197
>>57228262
>>57228349
>>57228484

>>
File: IMG_20150716_172432138.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150716_172432138.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
Newfoundland is the whitest by far. There's probably only 10 non-whites in total on that shitty depressing rock. I spent a week and a half there and didn't see a single black, brown or asian.
>>
>>57228533
What does Straya's flag symbolize?
>>
File: minorities in Canadian cities.jpg (1 MB, 1387x1423) Image search: [Google]
minorities in Canadian cities.jpg
1 MB, 1387x1423
>>57223123
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.