[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The pinnacle of Polish "cuisine"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Poolish cuisine.jpg (243 KB, 600x496) Image search: [Google]
Poolish cuisine.jpg
243 KB, 600x496
The pinnacle of Polish "cuisine"
>>
Every day.
>>
>>57221669
t. Angelo Mclean
it's actually pretty good
>>
This meme is shit, just like British cuisine.
>>
>>57221669
What is it?
>>
>>57222273
aspic, meat and vegetables with gelatin
pretty tasty with a bit of vinegar//lemon juice
>>
>A detailed recipe for aspic is found in Le Viandier, written in or around 1375.[2]

>In the early 19th century, Marie-Antoine Carême created chaud froid in France. Chaud froid means "hot cold" in French, referring to foods that were prepared hot and served cold. Aspic was used as a chaud froid sauce in many cold fish and poultry meals. The sauce added moisture and flavor to the food.[3] Carême invented various types of aspic and ways of preparing it.[4] Aspic, when used to hold meats, prevents them from becoming spoiled. The gelatin keeps out air and bacteria, keeping the cooked meat fresh.[5]

>Aspic came into prominence in America in the early 20th century.[6]:514 By the 1950s, meat aspic was a popular dinner staple throughout the United States[7] as were other gelatin-based dishes such as tomato aspic.

>aspic
>Polish cuisine

I wish it was, sadly, we merely adopted it
>>
File: British cuisine.jpg (86 KB, 528x960) Image search: [Google]
British cuisine.jpg
86 KB, 528x960
>>57221669
If I live long enough, maybe I'll see the legendary british bread soup in gelatin.
>>
File: fishandchips-e1332220192353.jpg (54 KB, 460x299) Image search: [Google]
fishandchips-e1332220192353.jpg
54 KB, 460x299
>>57221669
>the pinnacle of british """"""""""""""""cuisine"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>not admitting both polish and british """""cuisine""""" is shit
>>
>>57223597
Fish and chips are god-tier.
>>
Can someone post the american cuisine .gif please? The one with beans and mayo...
>>
>>57223640
you haven't lived till you've tried British-Polish food
>>
>>57223597
better than anything poland ever made
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.