[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>anon why won't you let me be a refugee in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Syrian.jpg (104 KB, 1281x715) Image search: [Google]
Syrian.jpg
104 KB, 1281x715
>anon why won't you let me be a refugee in your country? Are you anti white?
>>
Her face scares me, I don't know why.
>>
Those are blue eye contacts, you can't fool me shitskin.
>>
She looks like my Estonian neighbour.
>>
>>57219023
waito piggu go home
>>
File: xvM1EL7.jpg (74 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
xvM1EL7.jpg
74 KB, 600x800
This kid is beautiful.

Refugees W E L C O M E
>>
>>57219023
One drop rule, nigger
>>
>>57219023
She is wearing a hat as a clever disguised hijab, into the oven secret mudslime
>>
>>57219023

She looks like the security officer of the Deep Space 9 space station.
>>
>>57219481
fuck off yank
>>
>>57219023
Fuck of Mohammed
>>
>>57219023
No. Im anti liberal.
And whites are liberals by default.

FUCK YOU!
>>
Because you won't adhere to the rules and culture of my country. You will also get offended when someone is taking the piss out of you, or simply having the craic.
There was a show on TV last night of immigrants complaining about racism. And I'm sure they were exposed to some sort of racism, but they don't have thick-skin whatsoever. "I was called coco pops boy in school" oh fuck off blackie.
>>
>>57223419
>implying the Irish have a sense of humour when people make fun of them

Honestly, nobody whines more about racism than the Irish

>muh potatoes
>muh No Irish Need Apply
>muh Irish slavery in Barbados

I know that flag related is just as bad, but still come on

The Irish are basically white-skinned black people when it comes to complaining about racism while dishing it out (a lot like how Koreans are hypocrites, now that I think about it)
>>
>>57223524
I couldn't give a flying fuck. We take the piss out of ourselves more than anyone else. All the muh shit is just edgy teenagers which illegitimate Korea has many of.
What a suiting name lol.
>>
>>57223699
>We take the piss out of ourselves more than anyone else

Actually, being able to joke about one's own country while taking offense to other people doing it pretty common.

Point being that the Irish are among the most racist people in the world and the most whiny when it comes to complaining when other people do it to them (as are the people of flag related).

Basically yes niggers/other foreigners in Ireland are whiny, but so are Irish people so whatever
>>
Sara Jizzar.
>>
>>57219023
>the EU is not screening this flood of refugees to select qt gfs for euroNEETs

fuck this shit life
>>
>>57223894
If I remember rightly, the Swedish government is considering an investigation to deal with the very serious problem of a few thousand pensioners marrying and importing young Thai whores

Meanwhile your country is being bukakked by millions of niggers and Arabs

Lol what a shitshow
>>
>>57223841
Literally any person that whines about it should be slapped on the back of the head. The world can't be this place of safety, people are racist.
>>
>>57224040
Fair enough I think we can agree on that.
>>
>>57224072
Are there any Butthurt ethic groups in Korea? That can't draw a line between banter and racism?
>>
Is it true that the EU agreed to allow visa free travel to Turks starting this summer in exchange for sending refugees back to Turkey? If it is then the EU is lost.
>>
>>57223524
>Rice
>>
>>57224398
Don't be a bloody racist
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.