[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
South = Lame
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: bucurești.png (342 KB, 2003x1431) Image search: [Google]
bucurești.png
342 KB, 2003x1431
Is it just me, or the southern part of almost each country (let's say with a proportion of 75%) is worse than the northern one?
Argue about that.
>>
Well, Not in France.
>>
Nope
>>
Well, in many of these countries the south had environments more conducive to agriculture so all the retards stayed behind to work the fields whereas everyone smart moved off.
>>
>>57209185
Why would you say so? I've heard the southern French are mostly Latin, and the Latin peoples are less civilized nowadays than the Germanic ones (northern French are more Germanic). I've also heard that the northern part of France is more developed - but if that means it lures more immigrants and refugees, than yes, I agree with you.
>>
The only good part is Transylvania and Moldavia.

Wallachia was a mistake.
>>
>>57209232
moldavia is a literally who region nobody knows about

wallachia is the historic name of romania and romanians
>>
>>57209156
Japan is the same with Romania
Southern part is better
>>
File: Slovenia Labels.png (183 KB, 2000x1338) Image search: [Google]
Slovenia Labels.png
183 KB, 2000x1338
>>57209156
I would agree to some extent except in our case, the best part if north-west and the worst is the centre. Althought the south-east is also pretty bad so your theory still stands.
>>
>>57209156
I wanted to write that you have many Turks in this coast part but you wrote it alrady down. I know some Turks from there.
>>
Chile, Argentina, Australia, etc are the opposite. North is shittier.
Its about being far from the equator. Same for countres.
>>
>>57209232
I, as a Moldovan, can say Wallachia made a good part in our history. But as they were the southernmost Romanians, Turks would dominate them easier than the northern Romanians. Wallachians are more similar to Bulgarians from lots of standpoints rather than northern Romanians, and that is not an inherently bad thing.

>>57209289
Indeed, I guess we would cede Dobruja to Bulgarians if it weren't for the seaside. It's but a barren, poor place inhabited by Turks and Lipovans (Russians).
>>
>>57209209
The North suffers the most from the economic crisis, And I'm talking about the North-East and the Very North of the country, Paris is another thing.
>>
>>57209345
pretty sure wallachians cucked a bunch of turks and based vlad the implyer implied some cuckroaches on some spikes

what did moldavians do? pay their monthly taxes to remain good loyal ottoman vassal?
>>
>>57209156
In my experience it's the eastern part, but I'm into Slavic countries so that could be why
Eastern Russia - nothing to do, you're in buttfuck nowhere
Eastern Czechia - bydlos with funny accent(?)
Eastern Ukraine - war
Eastern Poland - more religious, bydlos, uses the word bladź
>>
>>57209442
Wallachia also became a vassal though the implier got BTFO by his own brother which was good friends with Mehmed II.
>>
>>57209442
Do you defend so eagerly your former ally from the Bulgarian empire? (that's the first cuck agent by the way)

Moldovans have fought with Turks several times, and the best chieftain was Stephen the Great who has stopped the Turks several times from entering Europe.
>>
Here its not exactly the case, the south east is the poorest but brabant is the best part of the country.
It still has a bit of an unique regional culture and its very industrialised.
>>
File: beauf2.jpg (18 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
beauf2.jpg
18 KB, 500x375
>>57209215
>Northern part of France
>More developed

No
>>
>>57209535
the poles and other european nations stopped the turks from entering deeper into europe lmao

how the fuck did stephen the great stop the turks from entering Europe when they were already in europe and your people were their vassals?
>>
Israel's south is just a bunch of desert devoid of humans. An improvement, really.
>>
>>57209215
What the other anon said + the south has the best landscapes, food, climate, is less crowded...
>>
>>57209477
Kek, it's true. Eastern Slovenia is poor and even more alcoholic than the western parts.
>>
File: Flag_map_of_Bavaria.jpg (37 KB, 660x660) Image search: [Google]
Flag_map_of_Bavaria.jpg
37 KB, 660x660
>>57209156
I don't know about most countries but it is certanly not true for Germany
>>
>>57209600
all balkanshits are nationalistically delusional about the ottoman empire and how they stopped them.
>>
>>57209667
>Less crowded
for now
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.