[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /int/ so obsessed with A FUCKING LEAF?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 15
File: Untitled.png (1023 KB, 1525x795) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1023 KB, 1525x795
Why is /int/ so obsessed with A FUCKING LEAF?
>>
Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /int/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.
>>
all me btw
>>
>>57202134

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /int/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.
>>
File: 1459479234317.jpg (280 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1459479234317.jpg
280 KB, 1462x1462
Oh here he goes again.. Look at you Canada, posting on /int/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

>>
We're relevant. When someone sees a maple leaf, they know its us. That's the definition of relativism. With that knowledge we can reach the stars
>>
File: Correa10.jpg (631 KB, 2048x1285) Image search: [Google]
Correa10.jpg
631 KB, 2048x1285
>>57202134
>Canadians keep spamming threads
>Why is /int/ so obsessed with us?!?!?
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 306x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 306x255
>>57202134
>>
File: 1411528877064.jpg (42 KB, 463x494) Image search: [Google]
1411528877064.jpg
42 KB, 463x494
>>57202171

And yet you're in every thread
>>

>>
>>57202134

>>
File: 1445699647362.jpg (14 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1445699647362.jpg
14 KB, 228x221
>>57202197
>be canadia
>get BTFO by ecuador

ECUADOR'D
>>
File: image.jpg (370 KB, 1272x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
370 KB, 1272x1152
Oh here he goes again.. Look at you Canada, posting on /int/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

>>
File: Ireland.jpg (262 KB, 1329x796) Image search: [Google]
Ireland.jpg
262 KB, 1329x796

>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 250x207) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 250x207

>>
>>57202240
>>57202224
>>57202208
>>57202202
>>57202167
>>57202160
>>57202149
Its a great meme.
One I can really get behind, you know? Fresh off the pile.
Not like one of those old, stale memes. You know, I was browsing my facebook the other day, just kind of scrolling down my wall in a fit of self-hatred, looking at all the normie memes when it hit me. I was at the cross-section of stale pepes and a bad luck brian when I realized that, well... these memes weren't doing it for me anymore. I hopped on over to 9gag. Kanjiklubs and One-Does-Not-Simply's passed through my field of view. I got a small buzz, but it wasn't enough.
Nothing could compare to that first high of memes that I got so long ago. I went to tumblr next. Undertale memes. Undertale memes out the ass. I never even finished that game. Then I went to iFunny. Ha ha, just kidding - nobody goes to fucking iFunny.
My next stop was reddit. I tried to browse the memes, but the front page was taken over by Donald Trump memes and Bernie Sanders phonebank posts. I tell you what, this election would be an amazing one if reddit upvotes were counted instead of actual votes. Nevertheless, my meme-high couldn't be sated.
As a last resort, I went to the source. The place where memes are incubated, grown, and thrown out. The true hivemind of memesters. I ventured into 4chan.
It still wasn't enough.
I had given up hope. I could never get that first meme-high again. I put my limited edition Japan-imported katana to my belly, prepared to commit sudoku - and that was when I saw it. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a meme. It was this meme. I opened the image, and was hit by a wave of feeling that I hadn't felt in years. An experience that I hadn't had since my very first rage comic back in the fifth grade.
As the ecstasy wafted over my pitiful form, I came with the force of a thousand suns. I could feel my body ascending to a higher plane of existence. My existence on this mortal coil was completed.
TL:DR, the meme was dank
>>
File: 1419028514456.png (682 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1419028514456.png
682 KB, 960x720
>>57202215
>>
File: Correa13.jpg (64 KB, 1280x775) Image search: [Google]
Correa13.jpg
64 KB, 1280x775
>>57202281
You should do what Trudeau says and stop responding/trying to counter them.
>If you kill your enemy they win
>>
File: 1429223785173.jpg (69 KB, 449x547) Image search: [Google]
1429223785173.jpg
69 KB, 449x547
>>57202316

You should continue posting le smiling stranger
>>
File: Correa2.jpg (140 KB, 1500x985) Image search: [Google]
Correa2.jpg
140 KB, 1500x985
>>57202372
For you
>>
File: 1457847201727.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457847201727.jpg
101 KB, 1280x720
>>57202426
Who is that Mexican?
>>
File: Correa12.jpg (61 KB, 946x630) Image search: [Google]
Correa12.jpg
61 KB, 946x630
>>57202489
Our president that somehow is running his 3rd period because all the poor people love him
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.