[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>When you're black and you see European tourists or whites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 552x638) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 552x638
>When you're black and you see European tourists or whites in general trying to act hood/ghetto

I normally think "cultural appropriation" is bullshit but that is cringy as fuck guys. Stop it.
>>
>>57201960
It's because they want the BBC

White European culture has been completely BLACKED by the dominant Afro-American culture, now, accordingly, it must be bred out too
>>
>>57201960
What the fuck is cultural appropriation?
>>
>>57201995
this tbqh
>>
>>57202020
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_appropriation
>Cultural appropriation is the adoption or use of elements of one culture by members of a different culture.
>>
>>57202020
It's a fancy term for being an asshole and taking something from another culture while still disrespecting that culture.
>>
ripe cherry pussy
>>
>>57202020

its basically this thing where niggers get to take everyone elses culture and inventions but you cant take any of theirs

its a reverse gibes me dat
>>
>>57202020
Its a great meme.
One I can really get behind, you know? Fresh off the pile.
Not like one of those old, stale memes. You know, I was browsing my facebook the other day, just kind of scrolling down my wall in a fit of self-hatred, looking at all the normie memes when it hit me. I was at the cross-section of stale pepes and a bad luck brian when I realized that, well... these memes weren't doing it for me anymore. I hopped on over to 9gag. Kanjiklubs and One-Does-Not-Simply's passed through my field of view. I got a small buzz, but it wasn't enough.
Nothing could compare to that first high of memes that I got so long ago. I went to tumblr next. Undertale memes. Undertale memes out the ass. I never even finished that game. Then I went to iFunny. Ha ha, just kidding - nobody goes to fucking iFunny.
My next stop was reddit. I tried to browse the memes, but the front page was taken over by Donald Trump memes and Bernie Sanders phonebank posts. I tell you what, this election would be an amazing one if reddit upvotes were counted instead of actual votes. Nevertheless, my meme-high couldn't be sated.
As a last resort, I went to the source. The place where memes are incubated, grown, and thrown out. The true hivemind of memesters. I ventured into 4chan.
It still wasn't enough.
I had given up hope. I could never get that first meme-high again. I put my limited edition Japan-imported katana to my belly, prepared to commit sudoku - and that was when I saw it. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a meme. It was this meme. I opened the image, and was hit by a wave of feeling that I hadn't felt in years. An experience that I hadn't had since my very first rage comic back in the fifth grade.
As the ecstasy wafted over my pitiful form, I came with the force of a thousand suns. I could feel my body ascending to a higher plane of existence. My existence on this mortal coil was completed.
TL:DR, the meme was dank.
>>
>>57202059
This has been something pretty standard since always everywhere during human history, what's the big deal now?
>>
>>57202020

it's the thing where people get annoyed at a white person wearing a hat that nonwhites wear then them forgetting that the majority of the worlds population today wouldn't be alive if not for european agricultural, engineering, hygiene and medical achievements
>>
>>57202059
>>57202099
>>57202146
So...Eminem?
>>
>>57202229

People want to be snowflakes in a time where large chunks of humanity have fallen under western norms and culture
>>
>>57202255
Idk, I don't think Eminem has ever done anything to hate on black culture while borrowing from it. Real cultural appropriation is like when black jazz artists couldn't get deals with record labels, but white jazz artists who copied them could.
>>
>>57201960
I agree, it's like how if a person tried to pull off a chimpanzee impersonation. Humans lowering themselves down to the level of an animal because they think it's cool or fun.
Strange times these days eh?
>>
>>57201960

Cultural appropriation is a bunch of SJW nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaFWfgIyjaM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwQvnyIR9_0
>>
Rome appropriated lots of cultures. I don't get why is cultural appropriation a bad thing 2bh
>>
>>57201960
1.Because they have been thaught since childhood to be ashamed of everything in their heritage. So they think that other race's culture is somehow better and embrace it as somekind of redemption.
2. Americanization of values and culture

The only White countries where this phenomena is not to be seen are those where people are proud of their people and their culture, such as Eastern Europe or Russia.
Eastern Europe and Russia also have in common to have been kept away from "Western" (aka anglo-saxon) influence for a full centuries so they have been forced to develop their own pop-culture instead of eating everything America does.
>>
Nigger culture has destroyed white society. Atleast they hate blacks in Arabia, Asia and Latin America still.
>>
>>57201960
The only thing cringier than "Whites trying to act ghetto" is black rich kids acting ghetto and all "fuck the police" for the sole sake of being Black even though they grew safely behind a computer screen and well-kept fences.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.