[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you getting your Model 3, /int/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Ce7bTATXEAAgKxg.jpg-large.jpg (59 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
Ce7bTATXEAAgKxg.jpg-large.jpg
59 KB, 1024x512
Are you getting your Model 3, /int/?
>>
Tesla? No.

Electric cars will only be good in around 50 years.
>>
>>57201182
No. I'm not about to waste money on something I don't need and makes no sense to have in a single-car household.
>>
File: p90d.jpg (185 KB, 1685x898) Image search: [Google]
p90d.jpg
185 KB, 1685x898
As soon as Weedman quadruples my monthly NEETbux
>>
>>57201182
Is there any country with more innovative companies than the USA? We are literally number one at everything.
>>
>>57201222
>zero emisions

how are they making the electricity? feels?
>>
>>57201246
> intentionally ignoring the point
>>
File: Adam_Beck_Complex.jpg (181 KB, 1024x719) Image search: [Google]
Adam_Beck_Complex.jpg
181 KB, 1024x719
>>57201246
>his """""""country""""""" doesn't have hydroelectric dams
you might as well chucking spears, Tyrone
>>
>>57201228
Elon is a boer, we can't claim him.
>>
>>57201349
Nuclear is still the best
>>
>>57201375
How? Quebec gets 100% of hits energy from Hydro, it has zero emissions and we have the cheapest rates for energy in all of North America. If you own an electric car and live in Quebec or live in Montreal and exclusively use the metro to get around you can actually have a zero emissions lifestyle. Montreal is also exploring the option of electrifying its bus fleet.
>>
>>57201460
>we have the cheapest rates for energy in all of North America

that is not a huge achievment really...

also, damns are dangerous and extremely costly, they are gigantic infraestructure and it costs
>>
>>57201460
If I learn French and move to Quebec will I be accepted or viewed as an outsider? I'm white btw
>>
>>57201518
If you are fluent in french and adhere to quebec culture you'll be wholeheartedly accepted. Some quebecois are racist against minorities and most hate people who cant speak french.
>>
File: hydro-quebec-hq.jpg (483 KB, 1031x550) Image search: [Google]
hydro-quebec-hq.jpg
483 KB, 1031x550
>>57201513
Not only does Quebec have some of the cheapest rates of electricity in the developed world, it is entirely distributed by Hydro Quebec, a crown corporation. So not only do we have the most efficient electricity supply in North America, its profits are reinvested back into quebecois society.

Just checked stats: Quebec is ranked 20th globally. 2nd in Americas after Argentina, and 1st in North America for electricity rates.

pic related hydro quebec HQ in downtown montreal
>>
>>57201934
Fucking frogs derailing a thread again fuck you
>>
>>57202471
>tfw anglo

stay buttmad
>>
File: twingo.jpg (62 KB, 449x600) Image search: [Google]
twingo.jpg
62 KB, 449x600
>>57201182
>Tesla
Not interested in the least
>B-But it's electric!
So is my toaster
>B-but it's the ~10th fastest electric vehicle ever made
and it's still SLOW
>B-but my environmental concerns
Walk to work
>B-but it's cool!
No it's not, it looks like a Hyundai with factory nigger rims
>B-but muh feat of engineering on the public market
it will be next to worthless in <5 years when the batteries are shot and it costs half the damn car to replace them

I have been less than impressed with Tesla since their debut 2bh
Congrats! You ditched performance and livability for a microwave on wheels that pretends to be quick.
>>
>>57201460
My University had electric buses. They would periodically emit this high-pitched squealing noise like they would about to explode. Pretty scary desu.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.