[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you thanked a Canadian today /int/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: 1450295298460.jpg (56 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1450295298460.jpg
56 KB, 250x250
Have you thanked a Canadian today /int/?
>>
WE
>>
>>57199264

WUZ
>>
File: Correa18.jpg (1 MB, 10000x6051) Image search: [Google]
Correa18.jpg
1 MB, 10000x6051
Why would i thank A FUCKING LEAF
>>
Bet you thought I would post the Canadian spam, didn't you?

Well I didn't.

Have you thanked ME?
>>
You wuz what?
>>
AMERICANS
>>
>>57199264
>>57199286
Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /int/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.
>>
>>57199286
LEAVES
>>
Never forget the genocide C*nadians perpetrated against the rightful owners of Canada, the First Nations
>>
>>57199349

There was no genocide, they died by accident
>>
File: procan.png (338 KB, 634x879) Image search: [Google]
procan.png
338 KB, 634x879
THANK YOU BASED CANADA

no bully
>>
>>57199223
What a shitty country, no wonder 90% of your population lives on the U.S border. They want to be a part of the US and not Canada
>>
>>57199303
The only FUCKING LEAFS worth thanking are the ones who took their own lives, right after taking at least 5 worthless mapleniggers down with them
>>
>>57199349
bongs make better colonies because they genocide redskins.
Thank you based Britannia
>>
>>57199365
Eat a dick you dumb fuck
>>
>>57199223
>>57199264
>>57199286
>>57199365
>>57199387
Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /int/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.
>>
>>57199412
Douglas Porter, chief economist, BMO Economics

Canadian real GDP rose by a whopping 0.6% in January, double consensus expectations of a solid 0.3% advance and the biggest monthly gain in almost five years. Moreover, the huge gain follows decent growth in the two prior months, so it’s not a fluky rebound-type bounce, and the gains were spread across many industries and sectors, so it’s not due to a special factor. Suddenly, the Canadian economy has managed to post a rip-roaring annualized growth rate of 5% over the past three months (and who could have believed earlier this year that the phrases “Canadian economy” and “rip-roaring” would be seen in the same sentence?).
Today’s release changes everything… well, at least it changes the tone of the debate on the Canadian near-term outlook. Analysts had been quietly marking up their forecasts in recent weeks on the surprisingly robust export data around the turn of the year, as well as on resilient consumers and housing markets. Today’s blow-out result will simply accelerate and accentuate that trend. With fiscal stimulus hurtling down the pike, suddenly 2% GDP growth for this year looks do-able, even with the drag from ongoing resource sector cutbacks. In that environment, the Bank of Canada is officially on ice, and the Canadian dollar no longer looks overdone at around 77 cents.
>>
>>57199412

Don't talk to him like that
>>
>>57199447

It must feel so good now that Canada is meme central and Portugal and go back to obscurity.
>>
>>57199447
Nick Exarhos, CIBC Economics

Last year was a rough one for the Canadian economy, but 2016 is off to a roaring start. January monthly GDP increased by 0.6%, even stronger than our above-consensus 0.4% call. The surge in export volumes, and the advance report on manufacturing, had us looking for a solid contribution from factory output. And they delivered, as manufacturing added 2 ticks to the overall GDP tally. The monthly gain in January now has us looking for a Q1 growth pace in the order of 2.5% to 3%, even accounting some give back in February.
>>
>>57199478
Brian DePratto, TD Economics

Today’s monthly GDP report is perhaps the most encouraging in recent memory. Strength was broad-based, with nearly all major industries growing in January. Indeed, many strong monthly growth figures in recent history were the result of one off factors, or snap-backs following contractions. In contrast, January’s strong performance follows three prior months of expansion, with special factors playing a smaller role.

The brighter near-term outlook will likely be reflected in the Bank of Canada’s next Monetary Policy Report, to be published on April 13th. … Despite the more positive outlook, we do not expect any policy interest rate action from the Bank of Canada until well into 2017. With the Canadian growth rotation just getting underway and long-term inflationary pressures appearing muted, the Bank of Canada will likely want to keep its foot on the accelerator for as long as possible to support the rotation process.
>>
>>57199478
>he didn't copypasta
fucking fagget
>>
>>57199482
>>57199456
Is Justin "Weed Lmao" Trudeau really that good?
>>
>>57199523
>>57199482
>>57199474
>>57199456
>>57199387
>>57199365
>>57199358
>>57199286
>>57199264
>>57199223

>>
>>57199541
Derek Holt, Vice President, Scotiabank Economics

Wow. One word about sums up how the economy entered 2016. This is the strongest monthly growth reading since July 2013. It leaves Q1 growth tracking at 3.7%% q/q at an annualized and seasonally adjusted pace assuming flat readings in February and March in order to focus upon the effects of what we know by way of the Q4 hand-off and the January reading. The economy is in fine shape overall. It has grown for four consecutive months after a dip in September that was partly attributable to temporary production disruptions, and it has grown for six of the past seven months following very mild contractions over 2015H1. Recession this is not and not by any yardstick.
>>
>>57199541
Bill Adams, senior international economist at PNC Financial Services Group

Canadian real GDP surprised to the upside in January, echoing upbeat data from the United States’ other oil-dependent neighbour, Mexico. The Canadian economy is making impressively rapid progress in transitioning to growth led by non-resource sectors. These data support our call that the Bank of Canada’s next move is more likely a rate hike than a cut.
>>
File: SmugCanadian.jpg (11 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
SmugCanadian.jpg
11 KB, 248x203
>>57199321
>>57199447
>>57199552
Stay mad thirdworlders
>>
>>57199552
Krishen Rangasamy, Senior Economist National Bank

Canada had a flying start to 2016 as momentum from late last year carried over to this year. Even more encouraging is the fact that gains were broad-based with just a handful of sectors seeing small declines in output. The goods sector got an expected lift from the manufacturing sector (courtesy of better exports) and the return of cooler temperatures which lifted utilities output. Sinking oil prices ─ recall that WCS prices fell as low as $13/barrel in January ─ may also have forced energy producers to pump to the max to generate cash flow. The continued expansion of the services sector is also impressive. The good handoff from last year and excellent start to 2016 point to a strong Q1. Even assuming no change in February and March (and no revisions to prior months), GDP growth in the first quarter is tracking above 3% annualized, more than triple what the Bank of Canada had estimated for the quarter. But that pace is unlikely to be sustained given the apparent moderation of growth in the US (the main destination of Canada’s exports). Our recently upgraded forecast of 1.3% for 2016 Canadian GDP growth assumes a significant deceleration in the second quarter after a hot Q1. The stronger-than-expected Q1 coupled with the new fiscal stimulus announced in the budget recently, will likely lead to GDP upgrades for 2016 in the Bank of Canada’s upcoming Monetary Policy Report, significantly reducing odds of further monetary easing by the central bank.
>>
>>57199602

>>
>>57199614
>>57199582
>>57199555
>>57199523
>>57199482
>>57199456
>>57199365
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>he has to google this info
>he doesn't know shit about his country and had to go search about it.
Canacucks everyone.
>>
>>57199478
and Portugal and go back
>>
>>57199223
Do Canadians obsess about their nationalities like Americans do? Like if you ask an American "What are you" they'll rattle off all of their ethnicities and 1/64th Cherokee. Do Canadians do the same or do they just see themselves as Canadians? Real Canadians...not niggers.
>>
>>57199645
Actually everything is copypasta from today's newspaper.

http://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/wow-suddenly-canadas-economy-is-looking-not-so-shabby-heres-what-the-economists-say

Feels good to live in a stable economy with a sustainable banking system, a wealth of natural resources, and a well educated workforce.

The only people on earth who would be mad or jealous would be people from third-world

>Columbia
Oh. Right.
>>
>>57199712

Not too shabby
>>
>>57199734
Canada: "Not too shabby"
>>
File: Censusdivisions-ethnic.png (89 KB, 1388x1214) Image search: [Google]
Censusdivisions-ethnic.png
89 KB, 1388x1214
>>57199696
Some do. Quebec and the East just see themselves as Canadians.
>>
>>57199772
>the quebeckers don't self-identify as french but the backwoods nova scotian acadians do

what a laugh
>>
>>57199772
Curiously, why the lack of Norwegians in Manitoba or Saskatchewan? Across the border in North Dakota and Minnesota you can't spit without hitting twenty Norwegians.
>>
>>57199933
>Acadians
>in Cape Breton

wew lad
>>
>>57199951

Our Ukrainians kicked them out
>>
I'M DRUNK ON CHEAP RED WINE

I'M A WHITE MAN IN A CITY FULL BROWN CHINKERIDINKERIDOOS AND I'VE FUCKED EVERY RACE YOU CAN IMAGINE

WHAT'S THAT POLAND, YOU'RE FROM A COUNTRY FULL OF WHITE PURE POLISH LADIES

WELL I'VE STUCK MY DICK INSIDE FIVE DIFFERENT KINDS OF CHINK

I DON'T KNOW IF THAT'S BETTER

BUT I SURE DID IT

ALSO INDIANS
>>
>>57200169
>>57200036
>>57199971

>>
>>57200169
....me too

I don't think there's any race of woman that I haven't slept with.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.