[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A FERAL TURKROACH HAS BROKEN THROUGH THE DEFENSES TO YOUR HOME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 12
File: 1459409512944.jpg (27 KB, 636x636) Image search: [Google]
1459409512944.jpg
27 KB, 636x636
A FERAL TURKROACH HAS BROKEN THROUGH THE DEFENSES TO YOUR HOME AND THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE TO DEFEND YOURSELF IS A STATE APPROVED FORM OF SELF-DEFENSE

HOW FUCKED ARE YOU?
>>
I might be able to set my house on fire with my blunt

That'll show the fucker.
>>
According to the law you can use anything as weapon if your life is in immediate danger.
Having a gun is illegal. Shooting with it when you were in immediate danger is not.

You'll only get charged for having an illegal weapon
>>
>>57196809
a .22 hunting rifle
>>
File: PTR91_3-24-2016_B.jpg (430 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
PTR91_3-24-2016_B.jpg
430 KB, 1280x960
>>57196809
>A STATE APPROVED FORM OF SELF-DEFENSE

Is it irony if I shoot him with Turkish-made M80?
>>
>>57196994
>Implying he has another rifle (with the same or bigger caliber)
Otherwise you can't defend yourself with it. You're supposed to defend yourself with a slighter or equal weapon or thing used as a weapon.
>>
File: turk attack.png (154 KB, 1413x654) Image search: [Google]
turk attack.png
154 KB, 1413x654
How do you stop it?????
>>
>>57197102
what? my dad got a hunting license im not goint to get killed with a weapon in my house just because of bureocracy
>>
File: 146400_1.jpg (41 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
146400_1.jpg
41 KB, 900x900
I win
>>
>>57197164
Sure you can do that, but then you'll have to face the law afterwards. You might even have to pay your assaulter a compensantion if he gets injured or killed (which you would have to pay his family instead).
>>
I run to the nearest waterway and try to bait him to follow me in, then drown him.
>>
File: REE.png (152 KB, 1412x640) Image search: [Google]
REE.png
152 KB, 1412x640
>>57197146
ZA WARUDO
>>
Friendly reminder that this is actually Erdogans REAL VOICE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB3FEMDMiGY
>>
*unsheathes M9*
>>
*unzips dick*
>>
File: dream_ef1f56d881.jpg (95 KB, 636x636) Image search: [Google]
dream_ef1f56d881.jpg
95 KB, 636x636
>>57196809
THE TURKROACH HAS INVADED YOUR DREAMS AND THE ONLY THING TO FEND IT OFF ARE THE DREAMS OF YOUR POLITICAL LEADER. HOW FUCKED ARE YOU?
>>
>>57198071
Nope
Turkroach arrested and found guilty of selling drugs,thus hung
>>
>>57198071
I'm fucking dead.

Let's just say that.
>>
>>57196809
>wanting to kill koksal baba
>>
>>57198071
I'll be okay. In Angela I's palace silence is strictly enforced.
>>
>>57196846
Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /int/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.
>>
File: big_1452293424_image.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
big_1452293424_image.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
SCREEEECH THE TURKROACH HAS GAINED ACCESS TO A MOTOR VEHICLE AND IS ATTEMPTING TO RUN YOU OVER

THE ONLY THING PREVENTING IT IS YOUR NATIONAL ANIMAL. HOW FUCKED ARE YOU?
>>
File: 1365390750537.jpg (27 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1365390750537.jpg
27 KB, 403x403
>>57198412
>bald eagle carries the roach away and feeds it to her young
>>
>>57196846
Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /int/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.
>>
>>57198412
>fish lion appears out of no where and devours the roach
>then dies afew days later due to food poisoning
>>
>>57196846

So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.>>57196888
>>
>>57198396
>>57198576
>>57198676
NO BULLY!
>>
>>57196888
Interesting, you say you can use anything to defend yourself when necessary. Does that have a limit? Is there any "weapon" too extreme?
>>
>>57198676

>>
>>I only have to give up my penis(already debeaked and circumscribed) and the female members of my family(possibly sons into catemite service). Fortunately i'm a huge, raging, feral cuck. So, it actually works!
>>
We're allowed rifles and shotguns, but Canada doesn't have castle laws so make sure that fuckers dead or you'll get sued http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/man-charged-after-alleged-thief-stabbed-inside-home
>>
File: 1459145515144.jpg (169 KB, 960x748) Image search: [Google]
1459145515144.jpg
169 KB, 960x748
>>
Oh boy here we go.

I would be allowed to use my bare hands to subdue him, but if I ended up killing him or gave him extensive injuries deemed to be 'further than I needed to go', I could be charged with an assault.

However. You can use any household item to defend yourself, as long as you can convince a judge you picked it up and used it in an immediate panic, that the item was the closest thing to hand.

You can get away with stabbing and killing an attacker in the UK, you just have to convince the judge it was done in momentary instinct and panic, rather than pre meditated. If they think you picked up ANYTHING with the intent to harm, they will fuck you for assault with a weapon.

Full retard, I know. The self defense laws in this country are a complete fucking joke.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 396x385
>>57198396
This just makes me love Canada more. They're so /comfy/ they don't need any other gimmicks besides chillin'
>>
>>57201117
Anybody trying to change that?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.