[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Patagonia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 12
File: patagonia.jpg (120 KB, 652x850) Image search: [Google]
patagonia.jpg
120 KB, 652x850
how is it like to live here?
>>
File: 9cbr16Ek1fQj.jpg (356 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
9cbr16Ek1fQj.jpg
356 KB, 1280x960
>>57195501

I live in Ushuaia, the southernmost city in the world.

>Shitty internet
>Safe city
>All expensive
>No reggaeton jerks
>Windy as hell
>>
Pregunta seria: ¿Por que los provincainos son tan retardados y mogólicos?
>>
>>57195501
>Rio Negro
Yea no shit
>>
File: pichitraful-1920.jpg (761 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pichitraful-1920.jpg
761 KB, 1920x1080
>>57195501
Comfy, wouldn't change for other place
>>57197809
t. El Braian de Villa 1 11 14
>>
>>57197809
>Be Porteño
>wake up
>go outside
>step on "dog shit"
>mfw no actual street dogs
>fucking paraguayans
>go to store, chinese guy gives you candy instead of money
>take the subte
>it's shitty and smells bad, bolivian ask you for money
>go to University
>uruguayan lesbians give you feminist flyers
>chileans smoking pot
>Go back home
>get stabbed by a villero
>>
>>57197759

Are most people there white?
>>
Chilean patagonia > Argentinian Patagonia

to be quite honesto with you mi familia
>>
>>57198125
dije provincianos, no mapuches, no hace falta
>>
>>57197759
If you live there why would post a stock photo? Show us a pic of outside your window m8.
>>
File: Neuquén, Argentina 8.jpg (418 KB, 1024x578) Image search: [Google]
Neuquén, Argentina 8.jpg
418 KB, 1024x578
>>57198125
An the hippie ones come to live here thinking that is paradise without having secure job, dunno if santiaguinos do the same there..
>>57197937
sup cracka
>>
File: jiaa.jpg (110 KB, 964x697) Image search: [Google]
jiaa.jpg
110 KB, 964x697
anime
>>
A big frozen barren wasteland with ugly industrial cities that resemble ex-soviet hellholes
>>
>>57198229

You wish
>>
>>57198172
Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /int/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.
>>
>>57198125

>Be chileno
>Can't be worse
>>
File: yorinri.png (5 KB, 632x646) Image search: [Google]
yorinri.png
5 KB, 632x646
>>57198459

who are u quoting
>>
>>57198389
Kinda true, but that applies to settlements in the middle of nowhere that exist only beacause muh oil and gas, like Comodoro Rivadavia, that place is suicide inducing.
>>
>>57198389
I thought Texas was a desert?
>>
>>57198411

Yes, but are most people there white?
>>
File: 1456716167710.jpg (21 KB, 248x189) Image search: [Google]
1456716167710.jpg
21 KB, 248x189
mfw Canadians are known for maple syrup, milk in a bag, and a fuckin leaf.
>>
>>57198172
Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /int/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.
>>
>>57198411
>>57198548
>>57198557
O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D
>>
File: ar187804.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
ar187804.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>57198545
Of course not, look at this pic..
>>
>>57197759
You are wrong, that is Puerto Williams (Chile)
>>
>>57198326
They do. They spend all the money they can and 2 years after they leave for santiago. They do even worst up north near temuco, Indians scam them all the time.e
>>
>>57198656

I said city... Not a shitty couple of houses created to boicot Ushuaia.

>>57198545

Long story short... We have the largest welsh community in the world, beside other european communities. But we also have a lot of bolivian and mapuche people around.

They even celebrate some festival called 'Eisteddfod' in the city.
>>
>>57199062
>'Eisteddfod'
What?
>>
File: Chubut - Argentina.jpg (159 KB, 980x658) Image search: [Google]
Chubut - Argentina.jpg
159 KB, 980x658
>>57198870
>Indians scam them all the time
kek, mapuches in this side are a fucking cancer too. Their culture revolves around the different ways in which they can live at state expense, and they aren't rally natives here for fucks sake.
>>57199091
Some welsh fest thing, Chubut province is weird, the also have mapuche-tehuelche hybrid and afrikaaner communities
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>57199091

People dancing some gay celtic music, "poetry competition", and again gay celtic music competition.

The last one was pretty boring 2bh
>>
>>57199174
Here they tried to sue microsoft for including mapudungun in windows vista. There were no Mapuches living in our patagonia before 1800. All other natives hate them, the only people that don't are mostly from santiago or actual natives. everyone else knows they are just lazy. They are just pretty bad farmers that cucked actually cool natives.
>>
>>57198125

Pretty much, kek
>>
>>57199341
According themselves all patagonian natives are "people of the earth" coincidently "mapuche" means that. So all patagonians are mapuches and everyone in Argentina and Chile should forget that they genocided more natives than the armies of both countries, and their ancestral lands are much smaller than what they claim.
>>
>>57198125
Pretty much. That's why I want to move to the South as soon as I get a job there.

It was beautiful when I visited it.
>>
It's all Kirchner's land, we don't go there
>>
Patagonia may sound nice for a Yuro but for me it was fucking boring, so I came to Córdoba to study and I'm loving this city even though it has a lot of shitty aspects.
>>
>>57195501
I too am curious about this region. I'm considering trying to leave the US depending on how the election goes. I don't have enough money or a high-demand enough resume to move to the world's most desirable countries so I'm looking at realistic alternatives that are also nice places to live. I'm curious in particular about Punto Arenas in Chile. Can anyone tell me good and bad things about living there? I'm aware that it's more expensive than most of Chile because of how remote it is being so far south, but Chile still looks like a very inexpensive country compared to what I'm used to. I used to know a decent bit of Spanish. I've forgotten most of it now but it shouldn't take me long to brush up on it again.
>>
>>57195501
>Islas Malvinas
no
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.