[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what THE FUCK usa?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: WTF.webm (3 MB, 448x320) Image search: [Google]
WTF.webm
3 MB, 448x320
what THE FUCK usa?
>>
wt.......f...............usa................................
>>
>>57194827
jej
>>
>>57194827
>nuking anime
>unjustice
pick one and only one
>>
WTF i hate anime now
>>
File: 1448669491978.jpg (210 KB, 1022x1143) Image search: [Google]
1448669491978.jpg
210 KB, 1022x1143
>>57194827
>>
wtf I hate science now
>>
>>57194827
google the rape of nanking. japan had it coming
>>
>>57195014
This

Plus the death marches
>>
WTF i hate jews now
>>
We warned them diplomatically, militarily.

I don't know what else people want.
>>
>>57195233
>w-we dindu nuffin!!

stop trying to find excuses for american chimp outs
>>
>>57195305
>HOW DARE YOU GIVE REASONS TO YOUR OPINION THAT OPPOSE MY WORLD VIEW GABRAAOLWWLLLLLLL
son
>>
sorry japan
>>
Looks like america went down twice on japan and blew his load everytime
>>
>>57195099
sryy i thought the swedes were the scandanavian asians ;-; i guess they are the white ones.. oops
>>
WTF i hate myself now
>>
>>57195305
Relax. I know your country's never done anything that the rest of the world cares about, but that's no reason to have an inferiority complex this bad.
>>
>>57195305
Americans are fucking savages.
>>
>>57195233
Lmao it was to intimidate Russia.
>>
>>57195681
Forgot your proxy.
>>
>>57195800
Fuck off, retard.
>>
Thousands of men, women and children interred at prisoner of war camps, including US POW,[18] were subjected to vivisection without anesthesia.[19] Vivisections were performed on prisoners after infecting them with various diseases. Researchers performed invasive surgery on prisoners, removing organs to study the effects of disease on the human body. These were conducted while the patients were alive because it was feared that the decomposition process would affect the results.[20] The infected and vivisected prisoners included men, women, children, and infants, including pregnant women (impregnated by Japanese surgeons) and their infants.[21]

Prisoners had limbs amputated in order to study blood loss. Those limbs that were removed were sometimes re-attached to the opposite sides of the body. Some prisoners' limbs were frozen and amputated, while others had limbs frozen, then thawed to study the effects of the resultant untreated gangrene and rotting.

Some prisoners had their stomachs surgically removed and the esophagus reattached to the intestines. Parts of the brain, lungs, liver, etc. were removed from some prisoners.[19]

Japanese army surgeon Ken Yuasa suggests that the practice of vivisection on human subjects (mostly Chinese Communists) was widespread even outside Unit 731,[6] estimating that at least 1,000 Japanese personnel were involved in the practice in mainland China.[22]
>>
>>57195948
>being a self-hater
>>
>>57196002
I don't consider myself an american.
>>
>>57195980
Prisoners were injected with inoculations of disease, disguised as vaccinations, to study their effects. To study the effects of untreated venereal diseases, male and female prisoners were deliberately infected with syphilis and gonorrhea, then studied. Prisoners were also repeatedly subject to rape by guards.[23]

Plague fleas, infected clothing, and infected supplies encased in bombs were dropped on various targets. The resulting cholera, anthrax, and plague were estimated to have killed around and possibly more than 400,000 Chinese civilians.[24] Tularemia was tested on Chinese civilians.[25]

Unit 731 and its affiliated units (Unit 1644 and Unit 100 among others) were involved in research, development, and experimental deployment of epidemic-creating biowarfare weapons in assaults against the Chinese populace (both civilian and military) throughout World War II. Plague-infested fleas, bred in the laboratories of Unit 731 and Unit 1644, were spread by low-flying airplanes upon Chinese cities, coastal Ningbo in 1940, and Changde, Hunan Province, in 1941. This military aerial spraying killed thousands of people with bubonic plague epidemics.[26]

It is possible that Unit 731's methods and objectives were also followed in Indonesia, in a case of failed experiment designed to validate a conjured tetanus toxoid vaccine.[27]
>>
>>57194827
Shouldn't have attacked us at Pearl Harbor 2bh
>>
>>57196017
Physiologist Yoshimura Hisato conducted experiments by taking captives outside, dipping various appendages into water, and allowing the limb to freeze. Once frozen, which testimony from a Japanese officer said "was determined after the 'frozen arms, when struck with a short stick, emitted a sound resembling that which a board gives when it is struck'",[28] ice was chipped away and the area doused in water. The effects of different water temperatures were tested by bludgeoning the victim to determine if any areas were still frozen. Variations of these tests in more gruesome forms were performed.
Syphilis
>>
>>57196055
Weapons testing

Human targets were used to test grenades positioned at various distances and in different positions. Flame throwers were tested on humans. Humans were tied to stakes and used as targets to test germ-releasing bombs, chemical weapons, and explosive bombs.[31][32]
Other experiments

In other tests, subjects were deprived of food and water to determine the length of time until death; placed into high-pressure chambers until death; experimented upon to determine the relationship between temperature, burns, and human survival; placed into centrifuges and spun until death; injected with animal blood; exposed to lethal doses of x-rays; subjected to various chemical weapons inside gas chambers; injected with sea water; and burned or buried alive.[33]
>>
>>57195980
Now list all the torture America has done
>>
>>57196086
Japanese researchers performed tests on prisoners with Bubonic plague, cholera, smallpox, botulism, and other diseases.[34] This research led to the development of the defoliation bacilli bomb and the flea bomb used to spread bubonic plague.[35] Some of these bombs were designed with porcelain shells, an idea proposed by Ishii in 1938.

These bombs enabled Japanese soldiers to launch biological attacks, infecting agriculture, reservoirs, wells, and other areas with anthrax, plague-carrier fleas, typhoid, dysentery, cholera, and other deadly pathogens. During biological bomb experiments, researchers dressed in protective suits would examine the dying victims. Infected food supplies and clothing were dropped by airplane into areas of China not occupied by Japanese forces. In addition, poisoned food and candies were given out to unsuspecting victims, and the results examined.

In 2002, Changde, China, site of the flea spraying attack, held an "International Symposium on the Crimes of Bacteriological Warfare" which estimated that at least 580,000 people died as a result of the attack.[36] The historian Sheldon Harris claims that 200,000 died.[37] In addition to Chinese casualties, 1,700 Japanese in Chekiang were killed by their own biological weapons while attempting to unleash the biological agent, which indicates serious issues with distribution.[2]

During the final months of World War II, Japan planned to use plague as a biological weapon against San Diego, California. The plan was scheduled to launch on September 22, 1945, but Japan surrendered five weeks earlier.[38][39][40][41]
>>
>>57196013
Then leave, maybe some time abroad will help you get over your edgy "america is evil" phase
>>
>>57194827
a bit off topic, but does anyone have the picture of an entire catalog of /int/ where every OP has to do with america or someone criticizing america?
>>
>>57195980
>>57196017
>>57196055
>>57196086
>>57196118
JAPAN

W
H
A
T

THE

FUCK

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

REMINDER WE SHOULD HAVE SUNK THAT WHOLE FUCKING ISLAND

REMINDER ALL JAP POSTERS THAT WILL DAMAGE CONTROL THIS POST ARE WEEBOO US MILITARY FAGGOTS STATIONED IN JAPLAND BECAUSE THEY A) THINK ITS AN ANIME AND B) ARE TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY TO KILL MUDSLIMES SO THEY SUCKED OFF EVERY HIGHERUP TO GET A JAP STATION BECAUSE THEY ARE HOMOSEXUAL WEEBS
>>
>>57196088
Giving you cunts internet access
Its great the great-aussie-internet-wall is still up though
>>
>>57196132
>Then leave
Expatriate fallacy
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.