[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your opinion on India and Indian people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: hot a what baabhabhiat.jpg (58 KB, 495x700) Image search: [Google]
hot a what baabhabhiat.jpg
58 KB, 495x700
What's your opinion on India and Indian people?
>>
shitty
>>
>>57191246

in
>>
Netty
>>
they weird me out with their shortness and different customs and religions that I don't understand. I know spiritually is really integral to their culture but the country itself is literally overflowing with shit and people so I don't know how to interpret them.
>>
This is some a no bull shit story right here:
My next door neighbor is Indian, and he's cool as fuck. We talk about all kinds of stuff, religion, politics, you name it. Chill ass dude.
I even asked him about poo in loo. He says the city he comes from has toilets and he thinks shitting in the street is disgusting and for poor losers.
I asked him about toilet paper versus wiping with the hand.
He says, seriously, no bull shit, he wipes with toilet paper, but doesn't feel clean enough after, so he finishes with his bare hand, then takes a full on shower.

I'm blown away by this, I say, "Dude, are you telling me you take a full body shower after every single shit?!?"

"Yeah" he says, like it's normal.
>>
they aight
>>
>>57194700
>Ameriskidmarks
patricians in the highest tier of civilization use bidets, but since that was unavailable to him he had to make do with a shower
>>
>>57194889
Why not, you know, soap your hands?
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>57194922
That's neither the appropriate time nor the place to rub your own butthole with your fingers.
>>
Indian food is nice.

Other than that...

DESIGNATED
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.