[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isn't Ireland the greatest country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: Flag_of_Ireland.svg.png (10 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Ireland.svg.png
10 KB, 2000x1000
Isn't Ireland the greatest country
>>
>>57190631

Awesome country. Stupid as shit population.
>>
>>57190631
Yea the Irish are sick. Don't know why they're letting in eastern european trash and turning the place into dump.
>>
>>57190631
Yes. >>57191110
>>
>>57191661
It's not the Slavs we worry about. We have worse, far worse, minority groups. Should be gassed desu.
>>
>>57190631
A very literary nation, on a par with Russia, in my opinion, but with a fraction of the population.
>>
>>57190631
Yes it is
>>
>>57191989
Hey wait a minute
>>
>>57192171
Mamma mia!!
>>
No,this place sucks dick.
>>
>>57192649
ebin
>>
yeah the ivory coast is pretty great
>>
>>57193588
Niceme.me
>>
File: 1455493991486.png (20 KB, 501x677) Image search: [Google]
1455493991486.png
20 KB, 501x677
>>57190631
>>
>>57190631
BRAVO ÉIRE
>>
if Ireland is the best country than Kansas is the best US state.

Fuck Ireland. I bet you all want to move from your gray depressing hell
>>
>>57196322
>Ireland
>gray
Have you at least been there in the summer? It is beautiful.
>>
>>57196322
I want to move somewhere colder tbqhsenpai
>>
>>57196322
It's okay if you're colorblind anon. We wont judge you too badly.
>>
>>57191721
do tell
>>
>>57197231
Nigerians. Literally deserve to be fucking rounded up and killed. Not even joking. SCUM.
>>
File: 1459359402941.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1459359402941.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>57197841
>His cunt was scammed by nigerians to let them in
>>
>>57197913
Scammed by our shit citizenship laws more like. At least I am not a Chink desu.
>>
PotatoNigger
>>
>>57190631

Work at a national lab, an anthropologist friend of mine ran an observatiofacility:

>Friend, lets call him Dave, says he wants to show me some something fucked up.
>Dave brings me down to a room where a couple of guys (probably grad students) outfit us with "Ireland-grade PPE" (Personal Protective Equipment)
>Neoprene suits covered in dark-colored wood-garin textures and foul smelling blotches (that I later found out were designed to mimic urine/vomit).
>Once our gear is ready, the lights are dimmed, and we enter an airlock.
>friend turns to me and says "Anon, if we're lucky, we'll just blend in with the floor/tables of the tavern-habitat, but its mating season we might have to deal with the males being more territorial than usual. Just follow my lead. Also, the filters won't be much use when you get downwind of their musk...just...fuck, just be ready"
>Airlock pressurizes, I can immediately feel the humidity through the suit. The smell of urine, blood, and decaying flesh donkey-punches my gas mask filters and hits me like a truck.
>We were in
>We entered the habitat through the back of a large confessional which was visibly damaged from both inside and outside.
>We crawl out through a crack at the base, and slowly make our way (on our stomachs) to a dark, sticky, corner of what looks like a giant run-down tavern, filled with screaming, grunting, openly defalcating red-haired ape-like creatures.
>"Okay anon, this is where the majority of the social interaction and grooming occurs. They tend to gather around dimly-lit sources of ethanol in the wild, and we've done our best to simulate it here.
>We've only just begun observation, but here's what we have so far"
>The males, such as Snowball here [this thing had a ginger-haired ballsack twice the size of its head], are extremely aggressive and constantly fight other males for no discernible reason.
>"The only time they seem to deviate from behavior like this is when they smell females"

more to come
>>
>>57198108
are you supposed to be a midget in this story?
>>
>>57196322
>gray depressing hell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJrjsBGSQm4

We're probably one of the most scenic countries in the world.
>>
>>57197947
>>57197841
>>57197231
Tinkers and Roma should be shot too. Would honestly take 10,000 Syrians to replace the 10,000 Pikeys.
>>
>>57198108

No, you wouldn't believe how large the males can grow.

>>57198108

>We tune our headsets to drown out the shrieking sound of Snowball and Pepper fighting over a car tire on a rope that was hanging from the ceiling.
>"Like I was saying, one of the first things we noticed was the brutality of the mating practices" "Take Boots here." (this thing was covered in dried blood, facial wounds, and was missing its belt-buckle)
>"Just yesterday, when the patrons got a whiff of a female that we introduced through the airlock, they flew into a frenzy and started attacking the airlock." "Boots managed to wrestle her away from the others, and began slapping her in the face until she actually died."
>It starts picking and eating insects from its pubes.
>"The remains began to grow polyps that seems to resemble egg sacks, its an ongoing process but we think the slapping was a way of transferring genetic information-"
>The rope holding the tire snaps.
>Boots begins crying, and starts throwing his feces at Snowball. Several other males repeatedly pick up and slam down the nearest heavy objects on the floor.
>Shit is beginning to get really out of hand, Dave hit a button on his watch.
>An airborne paralytic is released from the half-clogged air vents on the floor, causing the occupants to seize in contorted, menacing, shit-covered expression (sedatives have no effect on the species)
>We sprint back to the airlock

Dave didn't last too much longer at that job, but I respected him for having the guts to study what few others would.
>>
>>57198108
I love this.
>>
>>57194127

No Séamus, you may not have my lucky charms.
>>
>>57198931

Bold claim lad.
>>
>>57199042
Conclusive proof you don't inherit the ability to love from your parents.

>>57199366
There's bound to be one or two sound Syrians.

Out of every single pikey I've met ever, they've all been scum and deserved to be gassed.
>>
>>57197841
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSKRP1InPmM
>>
>>57199442

*Jingles keys*

Colin! Colin, come here, get back in your kennel! Look I put a potato on your pillow!
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.