[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liechtenstein
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Liechtenstein.jpg (376 KB, 1600x1326) Image search: [Google]
Liechtenstein.jpg
376 KB, 1600x1326
How does /int/ feel about the Principality of Liechtenstein?
>>
another hilarious reminder of how eternally cucked the

>"""""german"""""
>""""""""""nation""""""""""

is.
>>
>>57186746
you are throwing out a rare flag bait, now just wait and sit until it reels in.

so uhm... what do you want to talk about while we wait? do you uhm.... like... music?
>>
>>57186746
The only first-world doubly landlocked country in the world :^)
Why does this country exist btw?
>>
Countries so small should not exist. Shame on Switzerland and Austria for not annexing the little jew.
>>
>>57186955
Its borders haven't changed since the HRE. Think it was given as a gift but hasn't been taken over because it's a neutral country.
>>
>>57186746
I have a friend who's from there
>>
>>57187100
What's he like?
>>
>>57186746

Countries like this add some spice to the world of nations
>>
>>57187467
The world is too spicy desu
>>
>>57186746
Another meme country from Europe.
>>
Based af t.bh. Would love to be able to say that I was born there
>>
They have all the money.
>>
>>57188726
They are the jews that control Switzerland
>>
The heir is a half negro.

So much for the Germanic master race.
>>
>>57186746
A remnant from the HRE

more legitimacy as a country than Belgium
>>
Was there once.
Was just like Switzerland desu.
>>
Looks comfy af desu
>>
Grandmother was born there, says the last time she was there (a few years ago) that the place was completely overrun by mudslimes.
>>
You can literally buy it
I'm not even having a giggle
It's worthless as the owner but still
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.