[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How indians and chinese deal with women shortage? Here in Brazil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: pyramid.jpg (92 KB, 707x452) Image search: [Google]
pyramid.jpg
92 KB, 707x452
How indians and chinese deal with women shortage?

Here in Brazil we have surplus women in basically all age groups and even with this high men shortage the girls are still extremely demanding.
>>
India: arranged marriages by the father
Chinese: Do they make families? Do chinese people meet with others? Don't know
>>
Indians just go to the UK and rape the first woman they see.
>>
>>57184660
>Chinese
There are "arranged" marriages where the parents introduce potential spouses to each other. I've read news articles of Chinese men going for Russian women too.
>>
Work out, bleach teeth, get clothes that fit correctly, and be willing to eat pussy for 7 minutes with no breaks. It's that easy.
>>
>>57184860
>I've read news articles of Chinese men going for Russian women too.

LOL, Russia is the most pathetic nation i've ever seen.
>>
>>57184860
>>57184860
>Chinese men going for Russian women too

there is not enough russians womens for chinese surplus men

They have a very high sex ratio at birth with more than 1 billion population
>>
>>57184994
pretty sure they would do the same here if our women liked asians.
>>
>>57185138
>there is not enough russians womens
This. Russian women are made for Chechens, Dagestanis, Tadjiks, Turks etc also.
>>
>>57185419

Also, Russia didn't have a high surplus women.

Your surplus women is only in older ages. Here in 25-30 age group we have a surplus women and our sex ratio at birth is lower tho.
>>
>>57184660
How do you mange to have a surplus of women in the lower age group?
>>
>>57185649
Here in salvador our homicide rate is worst than honduras and 95% of the victims are young males

http://ultimosegundo.ig.com.br/brasil/ibge+homicidios+atingem+10+vezes+mais+homens+do+que+mulheres/n1237766935984.html
>>
>>57184660
We come to White countries and use our superior intellect to get €€€ which attracts native women and then we breed them white women

>t.Indian breeding Dutch blondes
>>
>Here in Brazil we have surplus women

Are you at least counting all the faggots/traps?
>>
>>57190167
>>57185837
>>57185649
>tfw we have a surplus of women because of our high homicide rate

I have mixed feelings about this
>>
>>57184660
A lot of Chinese women are not declared on the census because of the one child policy. They still have retroactive fines.

Also,
>ASEAN, African pussy
>boipussy

Pretty much that.
>>
File: 1386874943318.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1386874943318.png
94 KB, 396x385
LEAVE PURE RUSSIAN QTS ALONE MY CHINK FRIENDS! YOU CAN HAVE POLISH WHORES INSTEAD!
>>
Black American women tend to be sluttier because so many black american men are in prison, reducing the eligible dating pool and increasing competition.
>>
>>57192474
Nah that's because of all the women they're depicted as the least desirable.

Common media stereotypes refirm a misguided sense of empowerment commonly referred to as sass. Interracial families are usually depicted as male black white female, encouraging family models that disenfranchise black women. Furthermore, the hood culture that was idolized in the 90s led towards a wide backlash over perceivable ignorance, shallowness, and competitiveness in the black woman community.

Common stereotypes aren't challenged enough by media or people which leads to black women being the least desirable across ALL racial groups, including black males.

Some of this will always be because of ignorant black women, but I feel that there is not enough being done to improve depictions of black women in media. As of now the fat black woman shouting "all hell nah" is the first image many Americans can recall.
>>
>>57185568
why? favela deaths?
>>
>>57192474

When I was in the states my cousin showed me off to her friends and the black ones weren't subtle about hitting on me but I was in a relationship and too beta to bang a black chick
>>
>>57193298
Yes.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.