[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long do you wait for the train before you get upset?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: a.jpg (41 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
41 KB, 1024x768
How long do you wait for the train before you get upset?
>>
What's a train
>>
>>57184701
They are like massive tree branches that will move you wherever you want to go.
>>
>>57184701
Something that appears inside your mum's bedroom when she's at work
>>
If you don't own a personal vehicle I don't know how you can consider yourself an adult.

Having fun bumming rides from mommy and daddy? Be sure to kiss her good bye as she drops you off at work!!
>>
>>57184701
It's that piece of shit cart that stops on the fucking rail-road crossing in the middle of traffic.
>>
>>57184897
>being this big a cuck for the four-wheeled jew
great goy
>>
>>57185276

Yes, goy, use the public transportation system, surrounded by blue pills and multiculturalism
>>
>>57185500
>Relying on something other than your own two feet and muscle power to get to places.
We evolved a bipedal stance for a reason. If you don't walk or run everywhere, you aren't worthy to be called human.
>>
>>57185680

t. NEET
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 600x721) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 600x721
>>57184897
>>
>>57184897
>being a farmer and not working in big cities where it's impossible to ride in cars
>>
5 minutes.

Fuck rush hours.
>>
>>57184608
7 mins I think
>>
>>57185680
>not smashing mother earth into place getting places on all fours
honestly you bipeds are fucking garbage t b h
>>
>>57184608
never
the next train must come in 3 minuits
>>
>>57184897
>awful lot of projection
>its a dumb fucking american

evrytime
>>
File: joukko-vitun-liikenne.jpg (130 KB, 798x299) Image search: [Google]
joukko-vitun-liikenne.jpg
130 KB, 798x299
>>57184608

I don't
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.