[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How dirty are public toilets in your country? INDIA NOT INVITED!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: viekasblini.jpg (18 KB, 344x290) Image search: [Google]
viekasblini.jpg
18 KB, 344x290
How dirty are public toilets in your country? INDIA NOT INVITED!
>>
By dirtier than a male public toilet is, the women toilet is ALWAYS going to be clean
>>
Depends. Can be anywhere from sparkling clean to piss on the floor and shit in the ceiling.
>>
>>57184705
Sounds delightfull

Here toilets are allways shitty
>>
>>57184362
In parks and outdoors: shit stains and messy and sometimes you find faggots fucking

In buildings: Less shitty but sometimes clean depending on the area
>>
>>57184362
Very dirty.
>>
stop using ylilauta menes boozetonia they are not safe for you
>>
Mostly good. Agreed toilets in baltic states are typically very bad.
>>
>>57184969
Ylilauta memes best memes
>>
depends on the area and the facility. In general they are pretty disgusting, but i clean my own toilet 3 or 4 times a week and i'm the only one who uses it and a bit of a clean freak.
>>
>>57184362
>INDIA NOT INVITED!
Mean
>>
>>57184501
this
feels bad
>>
File: Bathroom_Wall.jpg (173 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
Bathroom_Wall.jpg
173 KB, 1000x750
Shitty but a great way to meet sluts.

They were truly the 4chan before 4chan.
>>
>>57185569
We know you dont have toilets
>>
>>57184501
From what I've heard, women's toilets can be pretty foul because there are women who hover over the toilet seat to piss, thereby perpetuating the problem. Also, women clogging the toilet with their tampons/pads in the
>>
Depends, toilets in shopping malls and stuff like that are quite clean, others... not so much.
>>
>>57184501
I've had to clean a women bathroom when I visited Canada
There where bloody maxi pads stuck behind the toilets, Hair everywhere and spilled makeup products all over the sink.
>>
>>57185702
Literal shitposting
>>
>using a public shitter

heh
>>
im from eastern finland and around here we often have signs like this because of rushian tourists

most of the times toilets are pretty clean and have some nice memes written on the walls
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.