[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up from siesta >Spain and Italy are still not the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1456958644603.jpg (12 KB, 170x208) Image search: [Google]
1456958644603.jpg
12 KB, 170x208
>wake up from siesta
>Spain and Italy are still not the same country
>>
File: 1428190873546.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1428190873546.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
>Mixing paella and pasta

it already exists, it's called fideuà, thanks valencia.
>>
>>57172609
I do prefer both paella and pasta before fideua tbqh
>>
WE WUZ KINGS AND SHIET
>>
>>57172514
Lascerai mai essere il mio paesano minchia.
>>
>>57172815
cosa vuoi dire negro
>>
>>57172514
Italy and Spain would be the cutest couple
>>
I learned Spanish, and using that and English as a background:
>Catalan: No problem
>Italian: Can basically read it no problem
>French: Base vocab a tad confusing, but pretty understandable unless it's poetry
>Romanian: Usually no dice, but understandable
>Portuguese: Where in the hell are these words coming from

For fuck's sake, my Mandarin is better than my Portuguese.
>>
>>57173262
Hahahahahah thats for being a chicano
>>
>>57173262
To clarify, I can understand that Romanian is less intuitive for many historical reasons. Portuguese just confuses me.
>>
>>57173262
But portuguese is basically spanish but spoken with an uncomprehensible accent
>>
>>57173262
I actually understand portuguese mora than french and romanian is absolutely alien to me
portuguese looks a lot like medieval spanish
>>
>>57173459
I can only barely make it through Don Quixote without a dictionary, so that may be part of the problem.

I just took 4 years of Spanish on High school and used to browse sudamerica imageboards. While I can hold a conversation with chicanos well enough (only comes up at work), I get told that I manage to combine the whitest-sounding Spanish with a mix of French. At least I roll my Rs.

>tfw you try to say "yo", but your foreign language part of your brain short-circuits and you say 我 instead

Now that is an embarrassment
>>
>>57173440
HUEHUE
>>
File: shiggy diggy.png (107 KB, 315x432) Image search: [Google]
shiggy diggy.png
107 KB, 315x432
>>57173927
>used to browse sudamerica imageboards

also don't worry, I have yet to meet a foreigner who can pronounce the R correctly
>>
>>57174075
brazilian portuguese is understandable thought, the problem is portuguese from portugal, it's a kind of polish trying to say something in spanish
>>
>>57172514
Feel free to annex southern italy
>>
>>57174228
they conjugate "to be" and "to have" properly, like us.
>>
>>57174112
I practiced constantly. I know I over-enunciate it, but American students just pretend RR is R.

Practicong also made the Japanese R easier to pronounce.
>>
>>57174141
We have too many accents.
In my line of work I have to deal with some subhumans from the deep Woods of the North, and fuck they have a dialect of their own.
Also I can't identify accents in Spanish.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.