[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are now the Emperor of All Europe. You can do and enact anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 800x600
You are now the Emperor of All Europe.
You can do and enact anything you want in Europe.
What do you do?
>>
Invade Russia. I have to respect the traditions.
>>
File: fixeurope.png (55 KB, 1316x385) Image search: [Google]
fixeurope.png
55 KB, 1316x385
>>
File: 949ff849b9cc760e.png (58 KB, 1056x587) Image search: [Google]
949ff849b9cc760e.png
58 KB, 1056x587
establish an investment fund for dank memes
>>
Eliminate welfare
Eliminate commercial protectionism
Drive taxes to the bare minimum
Stablish gun laws similar to the US (but without the NFA bs)
>>
Nuke UK
Wall arround the med
Capital city in Aachen
Take every swedish womens and genocide swedish men
Nuke Turkey
Ally with Russia
Make italia my little bitch
Nuke Balkans

This kind of stuff
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 600x418) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 600x418
>>57170447
Of course Based Italy knows how to run a continent.
To perfect this plan, remove birthright citizenship for non-Euro immigrants since 1968, subsidize transport for these immigrants to leave.
>>
Rebuild military
Recolonise everywhere
Set hard population limits in colonies
Set the ultimate goal of colonising mars and removing dependency on earth
Turn earth into nature reserve, kill everyone left
>>
>>57170384
Exterminate the New-Right cringe fest
>>
>>57171467
>"meglio un morto in casa che un marchigiano alla porta" - grandpa
>>
>>57170447
>>57170761
^
>>
>>57170447
Decent plan, but not enough natalist policies. Don't forget natalist policies. We need them. Lots of them.

Basic stuff like propaganda, free daycares tax cuts and tax on childlessness, government sponsored matchmaking, medals and media exposure for large families, etc.

And if that doesn't work, fuck it, ban contraception, communist Romania style, or stop women who don't have at least 2 children from working, or ban higher ranking public jobs to people who don't have at least 3 children.
>>
>>57170447
who's gonna protect us from Putin if you kick out all the americans?
>>
>Remove all non whites(with exception of Indians)
>Enforce mandatory breeding programs between indian males and WHITE WOMEN
>All white women must except sex with indian men whenever they demand it
>white men are all locked up and only kept around for their sperm to create new white girls
>white male babies are instantly destroyed
goddamn i want to have sex with WHITE WOMEN
>>
File: Mocking laughter.png (69 KB, 369x285) Image search: [Google]
Mocking laughter.png
69 KB, 369x285
>>57175649
Just go to the red light district
>>
>>57175649
>goddamn i want to have sex with WHITE WOMEN

>friendship ended with india
>>
File: 1457022335722.png (147 KB, 392x282) Image search: [Google]
1457022335722.png
147 KB, 392x282
>>57175269
Why would we need protection from Putin ? If an European unified military is created, and if mandatory military serviced is reinstated in countries that suspended it, we would not need protection from anybody.

And in this scenario, we would be wise to ally with Putin rather than antagonise him.

I have wet dreams at night of an triumvirate leading Western Civilisation to glory once again: Trump with his North American Empire, Le Pen (ideally Marion, or someone likeminded) leading a renewed European Alliance, and Putin with his Eurasian Federation.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.