[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are some Muslims able to memorize the entire Quran? Any Muslim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15 KB, 259x194
How are some Muslims able to memorize the entire Quran? Any Muslim here that has memorized it?
>>
>>57167609
it's like a rhythm/song type of thing
so it's not like you are reading something out loud
>>
>>57167609
mohammad retardullah
>>
It shouldn't be too hard given enough time and its about the only thing muslims learn at school
>>
imagine of all those people (the huffaz) did something useful with that time

like firing rockets at israel
>>
Conflicts between different reciters happened?
>>
>>57167609
>How are some Muslims able to memorize the entire Quran?
its the only thing may of them are encouraged or even allowed to do
>>
I don't even finish reading it, lol.
>>
>>57167609
They dont. Many cant remember all of it and then make up their own laws befitting themselves and their own agenda and ideals. That is if they can even read it at all which many cant cause lel illiteracy.
>>
>>57167609
It takes some time, the rhymes helps I guess and you can use the new parts that you learn in your prayers to help them stick in memory
>>
>>57167972
I will wait for the movie.
>>
> tfw Facebook suggestions include apps to memorize the Holy Qur'an

Stop it jewkerberg, I'm not a Muslim
t. Abu Nasrah al-Andalusi
>>
File: 1421554441987.gif (2 MB, 308x214) Image search: [Google]
1421554441987.gif
2 MB, 308x214
>>57167609
oral tradition, also some work on just memorizing quran from childhood because of autism
>>
>>57167609
my granny promised to buy me a gameboy if I memorized al-fatiha. it was difficult, considering I wasn't literate, nor did I speak arabic. but I managed to do it anyway. a bit of incentive goes a long way.
>>
>>57168381
I think you may be confused about what the OP is talking about.
>>
The same how a lawyer memorize the text of law. By reading it everyday for the purpose of memorizing it.

Muslim scholars memorize Quran and Hadiths, which are a lot longer of Quran and even me have no idea how they be able to do it. On primary and middle school when we were required to memorize Surras of Quran some of us did it easily and others struggled with it. So you can say it's a talent.
>>
>>57167609
Quran was made up by Mohammed. An invisible angel literally told Mohammed what to say and some gullible fuck wrote it down. One retard would find it easy to remember the ramblins of another.
>>
>>57167609
Didn't learn it but I guess it's quite simple.
First: it is poetry, like a song, for it to be easier to remember.
Second: muslims pray 5 times a day, to each prayer you have to recite one chapter of the quran.
Third: the ones who remembers the quran often never read any other books in their lives.
>>
There are plenty of muslims that don't memorize the Quran but you never hear about them because they get beheaded.
>>
>>57167609

I've met many American Christians that have a large portion of The Bible memorized. I'm sure if they kept at it they could memorize all if it. They do put forth a considerable amount of time to the task
>>
>>57172395
>Third: the ones who remembers the quran often never read any other books in their lives

A colleague of mine has recited the whole Quran when he was 15, recited sahih Muslim, about 10 other sunnah books, and just memorized about 15 books in military intelligence, tactics, and many other books while we were taking our military diploma. Fuck he even has memorized Moby dick and a couple other classics.
>>
>>57173304
Based 2bh
But i don't really see the point
>>
>>57173304
That's why he used "often", you dumbfuck.
>>
>>57172395
>Third: the ones who remembers the quran often never read any other books in their lives.
Not true. They typically finish it as a whole at like 8 years old or younger. So they rest of their lives is free to read other Islamic books.

A couple of my uncles memorize the whole Quran, one of them did before he started going to primary school.
>>
>>57173477
"A colleague of mine"
You dumbfuck
>>
>>57167609
They are totally brain-washed.
>>
>>57167609
Every Italian peasant back in the 50s memorized the entire Divine Comedy of Dante, hell, purgatory and heaven, soI guess it's possible to memorize the whole Koran too.
>>
>>57173583
Amen
>>
>>57171367
butiful
>>
>>57173304

He must have a photographic memory
>>
>>57173543
So? It's just one person, dumbfuck.
>>
File: lol29.jpg (69 KB, 832x535) Image search: [Google]
lol29.jpg
69 KB, 832x535
>>57167609
No, sorry(.____. ) I'm dying to memorize it tho. I heard if u memorize it you go straight to heaven and u noe when the angels ask u questions when u die a handsome man will be beside will appear and will tell the angels to leave you alone (゚ー゚; and you get to take 7 people to heaven with u (*бωб).
There's a mosque near my house that helps people becoming hafeez's but never went there except once last year during ramadan -____-;..........
>>
>>57174290
cute.

too bad you're dumb as a rock.
>>
>>57173913
Nope, he just keeps repeating it over and over, practice makes perfect.

>>57173960
It doesn't mean that he's the only one, and it doesn't mean that all Muslims are like him. There is now way to confirm your statement that most of Quran memorizers only read the Quran.
Dumbfuck
>>
File: 1459259533002.jpg (23 KB, 275x284) Image search: [Google]
1459259533002.jpg
23 KB, 275x284
>>57174290
You will burn in hell my Haditist friend
>>
>>57169163
>you can use the new parts that you learn in your prayers
>implying anyone actually wastes their time praying in the modern world
>>
>>57174661

No such thing as perfect it is.

But that is still above what most people could memorize, kudos to him.
>>
>>57174452
U sounds angry!(・・;)....Would you like to hear a joke(?__?) (^___^) (?__?)]
>>57174959
Ermm, sorry but what's a haditist?.? And why am I going to hell again? :/
>>
>>57167609
There are shitton of people who have memorised it and can read it without having a look at the book.
They are called Hafız
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.