[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw you live in a giant country. >Tfw it takes hours just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: tfw.jpg (46 KB, 461x583) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
46 KB, 461x583
>Tfw you live in a giant country.
>Tfw it takes hours just to get to another city
>Tfw you will never be a Frenchman and drive down to boxing gym in Italy or Germany and beat the shit out of them.

Europeans don't know how lucky they have it.
>>
>tfw you live in a country that is 99% forest
>tfw it takes hours just to get to another city

why even live
>>
>>57166977
for the bitches
>>
>tfw you live in a crowded over populated shithole of a country
>tfw literally every city is the same and theres no point travelling anywhere aside from into the mountains
>>
File: 1451061663887.jpg (51 KB, 600x656) Image search: [Google]
1451061663887.jpg
51 KB, 600x656
>takes 10 minutes to get to another city
>takes 15 minutes to get to Gaza
>>
>tfw your country is spread out because of retarded settlers
>tfw hours between cities with shitty landscape between them
>>
>>57166932
>ywn beat the fuck out of faveladinhos
>>
>>57167004
there are more bears and wolverines than prime pussy
>>
>>57166932
>>57166977
>>
>>57166932
>tfw you live in a giant country
>tfw economy is going to shit
>tfw from Toronto airfare is cheaper to Hawaii than to Vancouver, despite the longer distance
How am I supposed to support my country if shit like this happens? I don't want to give my money to America, but it's literally cheaper to vacation in America than anywhere in Canada
>>
>tfw it takes more than an hour to get to the next grocery store because the idiot who designed this city thought everyone had a car
>>
>>57166932
>tfw we've got it worse
>>
>tfw you live in a big country
>tfw decentralized cities
>tfw you have the autobahn with no speed-limits

>tfw no variety
>tfw you don't visit other cities anyway
>tfw driving with bicycle makes more fun
>>
>>57167143
No you don't honestly, your country isn't a huge jungle
>>
>>57167174
>decentralized cities

Best thing in the fucking world.
>>
>>57167093
what about prime bear and wolverine pussy?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.