[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder - you should avoid ANY discussion with anons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: janusz_grony_w.png (152 KB, 630x664) Image search: [Google]
janusz_grony_w.png
152 KB, 630x664
Friendly reminder - you should avoid ANY discussion with anons with my flag. Polacks on 4chan are literally human trash, please dont base your opinion about my country according to your experience with these guys. Thank you for your attention, have a nice day.
>>
>>57166157
>Friendly reminder - you should avoid ANY discussion with anons with my flag. Polacks on 4chan are literally human trash, please dont base your opinion about my country according to your experience with these guys. Thank you for your attention, have a nice day.
Why do we let you fucks have internet?
>>
delet this
>>
Easter?
>>
File: 1456856475347.jpg (113 KB, 563x428) Image search: [Google]
1456856475347.jpg
113 KB, 563x428
>>57166157
>>
Nah it's just a couple very active autists ruining your name, as it goes for any other flag.
>>
KHAN'D
>>
>>57166157
you can actually buy that knife , its a budk i heard
>>
>>57166157
>literally human trash

Welcome to the collective hive of human trash called 4chan

Dont like it? fuck off to facebook, mongoloid
>>
>>57166157
They are pretty nice desu
>>
>>57166157
>Self-hating Pole

Uważaj, bo jeszcze ci ktos z Zachodu powie cos nieprzyjemnego. W ogóle to wszyscy patrzą na polską flagę, bo założyłes nowy temat!!
>>
>>57166564
>Self-hating Pole
Actually no, I love my life, Im satisfied with my nationality, I respect my friends, yet I hate people who spoil worldwide opinion about where I live, which makes it hard to assimilate in foreign countries because of my nationality's opinion, which YOU guys are building.
>>
File: 1423534903914.png (43 KB, 420x450) Image search: [Google]
1423534903914.png
43 KB, 420x450
>>57166788
AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>57166788
>which makes it hard to assimilate in foreign countries because of my nationality's opinion, which YOU guys are building

>Not a self-hating Pole

popraw skarpetkę na głowie i przystrzyż bródkę :D
>>
>>57166157
to be frank i hate some /pol/es on /int/. they never try to get any opinions of others and endlessly talk about only their beliefs and /pol/ memes they believe in
theyll never realize it but its literally stupid that they believe they dont get cucked because of muh con regime and put the belief in the core of their rhetoric to look down on anything "liberal" they assume in other western euros
>>
>>57166157
I know
>>
>>57166157
Oh look, a Pole I can agree with
>>
>>57166222
RARE
>>
File: western opinion about Poles.png (64 KB, 1130x360) Image search: [Google]
western opinion about Poles.png
64 KB, 1130x360
>>57166157
>someone talks literal shit
>insults Poland and Poles, which isn't banter
>spews bullshit left and right
>HAHA POLES BUTTHURT XDDDD

If we weren't hated here, we wouldn't need to be butthurt. There is a difference between insults and banter.
>>
>>57168410
>bitchy dutch talks shit to compensate for his clay sinking
>Pole takes it out of context and reposts it
>Everyone is mean to me pls halp T-T
Are you Zoe Quinn?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.