[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tell me how smokers are look down on in your country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
tell me how smokers are look down on in your country
>>
File: 1459010863080.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1459010863080.gif
3 MB, 480x270
/balt/
>>
>>57163526
die kankore fag
>>
Majority of male population smokes, it's seen as an average habit.
I personally smoke camel filters.
>>
We watch and judge them out of the window in pubs.
>>
in denmark we dont pretend to be faggots like you obv are trying. Ur so cool that u smoke, i hope you keep getting looked down upom.

fuck u faggot
>>
nobody cares unless they're a deluded waste of life that believes their opinions actually matter
>>
>>57163595
kek
>>
I think smoking is really attractive but I know it is simultaneously very bad for the health.
So on the one hand it is good that majority of our young generation doesn't smoke, but if I see an occasional smoker, especially a girl, I don't mind.
Even though every one should break this useless habit.
>>
We hold our breath and look uncomfortable as possible while passing smokers and usually give them of an expression like "what are you doing?" and sometimes audibly cough for them to hear
>>
>>57163488

didn't that guy fucking die?
>>
>>57163995
>muh Denmark!
>>
If you don't smoke you're possibly swedish and therefore homosexual
>>
We dont but they've just been banned from smoking inside locales

Kinda feels good because I can go to a bar and not have to breathe their second hand smoke but on the other hand bantz will probably never be as good now that you have to deal with angsty smokers who cant get their fix, especially during winter
>>
>>57164717

He tried very hard to die, but failed
>>
>>57164751

All finland has is a mediocre hockey team and inbreds who wish they were swedish

i had a finnish guy at my job and he was appropriating swedish culture, trying to do snus (our tobacco) but i heard him throw up in the staff bathroom
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.