[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do these countries think abytheir past predecessors? Simply
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 459x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 459x425
How do these countries think abytheir past predecessors? Simply tourism? Muh idol Haram? Or great heritage?

Tunis-Carthage
Egypt-Ancient Egypt
Iraq-Mesopotamia
Mexico-Aztec
>>
We were Incas and shit
>>
>>57159329
>Tunis-Carthage

Triggered

Tunisia has nothing to do with Carthage except moors desecrating the land of the Carthaginians who bravely fought the disgusting r*man barbarians.
>>
>>57159329

>Tunis-Carthage
nothing
>Egypt-Ancient Egypt
WE WUZ
>Iraq-Mesopotamia
nicely
>Mexico-Aztec
mysteriously
>>
>>57159345
Thanks for all those potatos
>>
File: 1449120027869.jpg (69 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1449120027869.jpg
69 KB, 409x409
>>57159329
WE WUZ AZTECS AND SHIT

But literally we are tho...

>How do these countries think by their past predecessors? Simply tourism? Muh idol Haram? Or great heritage?

You see pham, back in the independence we had no identity, mexicans didn't give a fuck about northern ,southern people, everybody was minding their own business until Miguel Hidalgo, a priest raised an indian army because religion was the only thing we had back there ,went full taliban mode and fucked up the spanish empire.

After that creoles fought each other for power using indians as their army, we had an empire , it collapsed,etc.

Then the gringo came , saw the clay, he invaded us and no one cared about the north thus it was easy for the gringo to take over, the place was empty and swarming with natives savages.

We fought each other again because the government wanted to take power away from church, gov won and soon after came the french to declare us rightful french clay, we won tho.

Slowly we formed a national identity, and in the 30's the government said "WE WUZ AZTECS AND SHIT" even the most mexicans are not aztec but tlaxcalans, yaquis and other tribes, but most of mexicans adopted native culture with dia de muertos, food, etc.

We took advantage, we have pyramids, and we make some monies out of it.
>>
>>57159345
The only indian people who are not completely shit are the eskimoos.
>>
>>57159705
I want to go to Teotihuacan, but I don't want my face skinned by some drug dealers
>>
File: travelguide.png (44 KB, 1170x826) Image search: [Google]
travelguide.png
44 KB, 1170x826
>>57159990
follow my guide bruh and you will be fine
>>
>>57160298
>"Orcs,beast , and Chilangos"
Kek
>>
>>57159329
Carthage is a source of pride here. Definitely a heritage people are proud of

>>57159405
Fuck off pinigger
>>
>>57163914
we wuz kangs man
>>
>>57159405
That's not really how history works. The ruling class can afford to flee, but the masses tend to stay right where they've always been, regardless of what empire happens to blow through and gives them a new nationality.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.