[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much European history do non-European cunts learn at school?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: sm0026-Europe_e4218_.jpg (171 KB, 831x667) Image search: [Google]
sm0026-Europe_e4218_.jpg
171 KB, 831x667
How much European history do non-European cunts learn at school?
>>
>European history

do that exist in Germany?
>>
>>57158492
I dont understand your question, friend
>>
>european history

you mean oppressing people of colour? Fucking racist cunt, neck yourself m8
>>
General things, and then it shifts to Jews in Europe
>>
>>57158512
In our schools there isn't something called "History of Europe" or similar
>>
>>57158560
I meant how much European history students from non European countries learn in history lessons at school
>>
>>57158523
>General things
like what?
>>
>>57158523
>Jews in Europe

Must be genocide after genocide. :/
>>
>>57158523
I did read that Jews believe Germans are Jewish people aswell. They see it as one of their lost tribes of Israel or something. And I have read that some people guess Japeth or Ashkenaz are the possible fathers of the Germans. Do you have heared about that? What do you think about it?
>>
>>57158449
Not Germany

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
>>
We usually learn about our wars with France, WW1 and WW2, Roman and Greek history.
>>
>>57158449
all European history we learn is basically 'Germany destroyed everything good' from the Roman empire all the way to the modern era
>>
>>57159650
kek
>>
>>57159663
I spent two years in a british school and you guys focus >a lot< in medieval england/france. This was 14 years ago so maybe things have changed.
>>
>>57159663
And usually one of our numerous civil wars
>>
>>57159650
>"the true Germans"
>one of them is a jew, one is a nigger, one wears burqa
>"w-we are not nazi anymore. we are n-nice now"
This is so embarrassing.
>>
>>57159606
??????? Ashkenazi came to europe long after germans existed lol
>>
>>57159893
Aye but that isn't European history.
>>
ww1 is GOAT to learn about, ww2 is shit

this is objective truth, DO NOT try to dispute this
>>
>>57159968
True
>>
>>57158449
We have "Russian history classes" and "World history" classes that consist of history of Europe by like 80-90%.
>>
>>57159945
I am not talking about "ashkenazi people", you idiot. I am talking about Ashkenaz. This guy from the Tanakh, hebrew bible.
>"Ashkenaz is the first son of Gomer, and a Japhetic patriarch in the Table of Nations

Some people claim he is the father of the German royal genealogy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenaz
>>
>>57158449
less than a second.
>>
>>57158449
We learn absolutely no history - not only European history - before 1914, except for very minor irrelevant shit.
So essentially if you're not interested you end up completely ignorant to whatever happens before the first world war.
>>
>>57160145
not even about deijima ;_;?
>>
>>57160698
trades with dutch for centuries are a part of Japanese history.
>>
>>57158449
In world history, we spent a lot of time on the British empire, the French revolution, the Bolshevik revolution, and the Nazi reich. Those 4 topics probably took up about 70% of the year.
>>
>>57162755
So basically you learn memes in school.

How quaint.
>>
A lot, actually. Our "world history" classes are mostly about Europe, for some reason.
>>
>>57158449
that told us europeans were our slaves. so we are de facto superior to our old-slaves such as europeans.
>>
Usually important events like the French Revolution, Industrial Revolution.
>>
12 hours about WW1 and WW2
>>
>>57163135
Keep dreaming, roach.

Veal, no sauces, no onion, and a coca-cola please.
>>
when I went to school 10 years ago, we learned everything except:
>history of africa
>history of china, japan
>american civil war only mentioned, australian colonisation mentioned
so europe is pretty much covered 99%, we even learned about english dynasties ffs
>>
Do they teach the part where the ice caps meted and Britain got cut off from the rest of Europe? Surely the most glorious moment of Euro history.
>>
>>57163054
Because history rest of the world before colonial era is boring as fuck and irrelevant. Native americans had just tribes and few civilizations that quickly died. Africa also is just a shithole with tribes of naked niggers killing each other with a stone spears. Asia is a bit interesting with their empires and inner conflicts, but not as European history. Australian abos is like African niggers.
So European history is only relevant thing before Reneissance.
>>
>>57163513
Bravo, Britain
>>
I took AP European History in my sophmore year, and I went to a very good private school so what I learned is probably different, but from what I remember, in grade school we basically only learn and relearn American and Native American history over and over, in our first highschool year we learned everything from beginning of civilization to the fall of Rome (focusing on Mesopotamia, Egypt, India, China, and the Americas, and then Greece and Rome in that order, although it wasn't chronological) and then for your second year you either chose to just continue that path, going up to the modern day or to take an AP (advanced placement, smart boy classes) where you could either chose AP World (where you would have gone from fall of rome to modern day in great detail) or AP European History (which was hundred years war/1337 to modern day at great detail, I took this). In the Years after that it was basically just US history and only that, no choice to not do it.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.