[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Christians take in millions of Muslims to help them survive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 22
File: jesus-christ-munir-alawi.jpg (90 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
jesus-christ-munir-alawi.jpg
90 KB, 600x900
>Christians take in millions of Muslims to help them survive
>they remain Muslim
how does this even work?
Do they view our God weaker for taking Muslims in or what? I thought they'd change religion and reattach their foreskins once they saw how good white people treat them.
Muslims would never take in Christians, they have even banned them from their holy places. It's ridiculous.
What's wrong with those muslim phellas?
>>
Surpirse surpirse
>>
>>57151612
islam and christianity were born in the same place but only one of them is dominant there

can you guess which one
>>
>>57151612
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TvlWPN4Wf5Y
It's worth the watch.
>>
Because mohammedism is built around conquering and replacing local cultures and making apostasy as hard as possible.

Why do you think mohammed managed to create a multiple continent wide empire compromising of a multitude of different kinds of local cultures and ethnic groups. Jizya tax is one brilliant example of the kind of things mohammed came up to convert people into muslims and keep them that way.

The only way to de-islam an area is to do what the iberians and serbians did and completely wipe them out. Just like cutting off necrosis.
>>
>christians

the countries that took in the most refugees like sweden, germany, us, france, etc. are pretty much atheist. only retards are religious here.
>>
>>57151612
do you even christian charity?
pay debt
>>
>>57151612
First Islam is saying like that:

>Judaism: God's officials religion v 1.0.
>Christianity: Update, God's officials religion v 2.0.
>Islam: Update, God's officials religion v 3.0.

So a Muslim is believing that your religion was the truth someday. That's why mostly always if a Muslim leave Islam he become atheist.

Despite you look to Islam as a totally fake religion, they look to you as you look to Judaism. As a religion was the official supported religion by God by not anymore.

Second thing is most of those countries who took refugees as pretty much atheists.
>>
>>57156252
If Muslims migrated to Poland, Italy, Spain and South America will they convert to Christianity?
>>
Because they believe in the same God but also believe Muhammad is a prophet. They also think they'll go to hell if they do
>>
>>57156628
Sweden had a state church until 2008.
Muslim countries would never help Christians on the run, in fact, they'd try to convert them/kill them.
>>
>>57156252
>only retards are religious here.

How's that rapefugee crisis going on over there? Dumbass.

>>57156628
More like

>islam: God's official religion, v 1.589 (Christian verses added edition)
>>
>>57156747

I don't know why any decent man would be a Muslim to be honest. Why would you like Muhammad who was a warlord who had sex slaves (one being a Jewish girl he later married, and one being a Christian Copt concubine) and multiple wives? A man who looks up to that guy is guaranteed fucking insane 100 percent of the time.
>>
>>57151612
Islam does have a concept of hospitality, but it does not have the Christian concept of mercy. Even in the time of Jesus, his teachings of mercy (as well as some other teachings) were very controversial and highly unfitting for honorbound societies.

Same for Islam: what we consider kindness and modesty is weakness in their eyes. And to a certain degree they are not wrong: presecularist (that is to say pre-60s) man would be merciful, but strike down his enemies when provoked (inb4 turning the other cheek, look up what it actually means). Today when an enemy strikes us down, rapes our daughters and mutilates our sons, we hand them a complementary bouquet of flowers.
>>
>>57156824
You can just look at how Christian minorities are treated in Muslim countries.

The Coptic Christians in Egypt are being kidnapped, forcefully converted and abused on a daily basis.

Muslims are a savage people belonging wilfully to a savage religion.
>>
>>57156826

I agree that we should strike back upon the Muslim immigrants fucking our countries up and raping our daughters.
>>
>>57156826
And "stand in solidarity" with the victims. I.e: do nothing and pretend the problem doesn't exist.

God what a pathetic bunch of gutless cowards and traitors our society has produced.
>>
>>57156826
Let's be honest though, western women are the ones who want this immigration more than anyone else.

If only women got to vote in Sweden, the anti-immigration party wouldn't even be in parliament.

I have feel no sympathy for women here as the police comes out and tells them they can't walk alone at night, any more, they made their bed.
>>
>>57151612
Why would they become Christians just because you help them? Your logic makes no sense. If anything, you invited them because you want to become more like them.
>>
>>57156826
Not to mention the extreme ungratefulness, arrogance and general lack of respect for their hosts. Refugees here called free food that was offered to them "dog food" and "food only fit for women". They run half way across the world for safety and have the audacity to insult the food locals cook them out of the pure kindness of their hearts.
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (24 KB, 569x428) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
24 KB, 569x428
>What's wrong with these muslim phellas?
A better question might be what's wrong with the fucking idiots that keep taking them in.
>>
>>57156856

yeah, they are treated terribly. The "good" Muslims (the ones who actually read their book and make an effort to adhere to its standards) are actually one of the worst ones. Even if they don't go around beheading people you can always sense the animosity they have for us. Thank god most Muslims don't read their book and don't even follow their religion right. But somehow those ones still manage to cause shit sometimes.

Some Egyptian shit told me that Christians don't get work in Egypt. Is this true?
>>
>>57156909
True dat, which is why I identify as MGTOW: as long as female suffrage exists the problems of our time will not be solved, but the problem with female suffrage is that it keeps itself intact. No woman will vote against female suffrage so even if all men were to vote against it (they won't, most men are slaves to pussy) we'd still have female suffrage. We're heading towards societal collapse and that's fine: we need to destroy before we can rebuild.
>>
>>57156960

MGTOW is stupid but if you're legitimate about not being a slave to the pussy then I can respect your sentiments.
I can't stand a man who talks out of his ass about women being immodest and turns around and lusts over half-naked celebrity girls in the same breath.
>>
>>57156919
>They run half way across the world for safety
WRONG. Turkey is safe, Lebanon is safe, Israel is safe, Jordan is safe. Cyprus is both safe and in the EU. They go to Finland for money.

Seriously, why does nobody point out that fucking CYPRUS gets zero Syrian "refugees"?
>>
>>57156747
>Muslim countries would never help Christians on the run, in fact, they'd try to convert them/kill them.
Well just look historically who helped Ireland on the Great Famine when 25% of people died even that the British queens tried to stop them, so she look like the one who helped Ireland the most.

And also look for who saved the Jews from EU and transferred them to North Africa when they were getting tortured and by the church along when Muslims. Some of them for decades that they lost the ability to see. This made my country more than 20% Jews.

But I know you will keep singing "we good and they are bad".
>>
>>57156913
>Why would they become Christians just because you help them?
Think the logic is that they'd see judeo-christian civ is more merciful, advance and superior to shariah, which might make them more open to it.
Some of them actually converted, funnily enough(and no, it wasn't just for show, since they got beated hard for it by their compatriots)
>>
It's the same God. Jews, Christians and Muslims are the same shit
>>
>>57156252
This further confirms my hypothesis that atheists are the reason why Europe is failing.
>>
>>57151612
>our God
It's the same as theirs you know.
>>
>>57157096

Islam is satanic. you worship a false prophet. you reject the divinity of christ and the holy spirit.

>>57157227
>>57157171
Only ignorant idiots tools fail this.

>>57157226
Yeah, Europe failed with Christianity immensely so now Atheism is coming into their lands to even plunge them in a deeper hole. It's funny really.
>>
File: image.png (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
17 KB, 300x300
>>57157254
>Europe failed with christianity
>>
>>57157254
Muhammad is not worshipped, he is venerated, just like saints in (actual) christianism
>>
>>57156252
>only retards are religious here
They're also the only ones having children. And the average Dutchman prefers rapefugees over these "radicals" who are the only hope this damned country has.
>>
>>57157277

Yeah they did

>use Christianity to oppress and tortures other types of Christians because you're bootyblasted
>make the religion into a institutional form and a compulsion rather than a personal thing, which turned off many people from the religion to begin with
>have cultures that didn't even fit with Christianity at the start so Christianity had to be modified into a more war-like version
>reject the teachings of Christ and embrace the images in the O.T, ect

>>57157320
Many Muslims follow Muhammad. They want to follow his example. They follow his teachings that were revealed by Allah (Muhammad, really). Worship or not, he's still a false prophet.
>>
>>57157254
>divinity
That's Paul's religion and you know that.
Even historically the divinity was arguable. Even Jesus' brother James was like "nah, he isn't a God he is only a prophet, how I know? we fucking sharing the room since childhood come on..."

Also ever prophet you believe in said there's one god. Except some guy who never met Jesus saying he was a God and you believe him.

Also you Christians take Judaism as credible a bit, and it says hell no there's only 1 god.
>>
>>57157363
You know that you're coming off as really arrogant right ?
If you want a nice discussion being a bit more humble and respectful would help a lot.
>>
>>57157434
>Also ever prophet you believe in said there's one god. Except some guy who never met Jesus saying he was a God and you believe him.

>>It's another Muslim misunderstands the Holy Trinity, intentionally or not
>>
>>57157434

We don't believe there is more than 1 god, actually the real fleshed out concept of the trinity isn't stated outrightly in the bible but was formed by theologians a little later on. the bible gives examples of god having different forms and personification as evidenced by his different names and titles. once you start to use god as a verb and not a noun it becomes easier to understand.

the concept of the trinity is that there is one god but main persons , and that god's nature is mysterious and complex and that is the best formulaic way to approach it. jesus is the "face of god" so to speak.

Judaism is seen as a precursor to Christianity, which christianity advances and elaborates on what god reveals not only to the jews but to EVERYONE. hell, even in judaism the concept of the afterlife isn't as developed as it is in christianity. islam goes further and makes the descriptions of the afterlife more materialistic and appealing to human minds (especially male minds) so..
>>
>>57157434
Most of the stuff Jesus got into trouble with was on that subject, you know?
>>
>>57157636
>It's another Muslim misunderstands the Holy Trinity, intentionally or not

>Implying Christians understand the Trinity.

>>57157640
>the descriptions of the afterlife more materialistic and appealing to human minds (especially male minds)
Quran is so accurate in choosing the words. The afterlife is Islam is the real life and the legit one, so it's described more, life is just a phasing phase. And non virgins never mentioned in Quran it's on a Hadith.

Christianity feels like philosophy for me. Also most of it got edited by humans. Islam with Quran as a source is more raw. Christianity IMO is Christ's guidance 10%, other Christians BS philosophy 90%.

>>57157657
>Most of the stuff Jesus got into trouble with was on that subject, you know?
Jesus was on trouble with Romans, he asked for equality between the rich and poor in Palestine, he wanted Jews to not pay Romans for living on their land. He was in the eyes of Romans a rebel, he got "crucified" as any other rebel did. It was the punishment/giving example for rebels back then.

Btw on Islam we believe that the one who got crucified is not Jesus but look like him, and he still alive in the sky, and he will comeback one day to fight the anti-Christ.
>>
>>57157997
>he thinks he's the authority on the Trinity, what it is, what it means and what it represents

typical muslim arrogance
>>
>>57157997
>Christianity feels like philosophy for me.

Philosophical thoughts are often ideologies. Christianity is an ideology. So is Islam.

Fucking dumb cunt.
>>
>>57157636

ye I always explain it to them and they just ignore and keep spouting their shit. Even Muhammad didn't understand it.

"They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the third of three." And there is no god except one God. And if they do not desist from what they are saying, there will surely afflict the disbelievers among them a painful punishment." Sura 5:73

>>57157997
Most Christians are terrible Christians, just like most Muslims are terrible Muslims. Believe it or not people don't follow their religion well or read their books. It doesn't invalidate what the book says. However, even Muhammad misunderstood the Trinity!

>>57157997

> The afterlife is Islam is the real life and the legit one, so it's described more, life is just a phasing phase.

How do you know is legit? What evidence and support does Islam have other than the Quran?
I don't see why a non material place would be described in such materialistic, thorough ways. It seems like Muhammad wanted to entice his followers to be more dedicated to their religion rather than an actual revelation from God.

No, the virgins are in the Quran as well. It's OBVIOUS that it was talking about the physical beauty of women in heaven to serve as your companions. But that's not my only complaint with it.
>>
>>57157320
>Muhammad is not worshipped, he is venerated
Yet Muhammad is almost treated as a more divine figure than Jesus in Christianity. Everything Muhammad did is divine, and while Muslims are fine with ridicule of Jesus or even God it is ridicule of Muhammad that sends them into a fucking frenzy.

>>57157997
Better than Muhammad who said it consisted of the Father, the Son... and the Mother.

http://quran.com/5/116
>And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'

You'd think that someone citing the direct word of God would have a better understanding of the biggest distortion of that direct word of God, huh? It's almost like Muhammad was an illiterate shepherd with only the most basic understanding of Christianity which was prone to misunderstanding, like mistaking the veneration of Mary as a saint for making Mary part of the Trinity.

Seriously, Muslims have no place arguing doctrine with Christianity because it's painfully clear Muhammad made Islam up as he went along.
>>
>>57158081

No, maybe it's bad because Christianity isn't as obviously political as Islam is. kek.

Christianity is more personal than Islam, Christianity has a more warmer and closer God, Christianity has good teachings and lessons in the book not just from Christ but the other authors who compiled the book from over the years. Hell, the best things Muhammad said was taken from the Bible. A large majority of the Quran's contents takes the stories and teachings of the Bible.

My friend said really wise things about Islam but I'm not sure if it fits with the context of this thread
>>
>hey guize I am legit prophet of God
>you can have up to 4 wives like me!
>no wait, I can have 9 wives, cuz God said so
>btw nephew, gib me your wife, God said so

I sometimes wonder how can one be so deluded to treat Mohammed as anything other than Hubbard of his times.
>>
File: diggoo.gif (705 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
diggoo.gif
705 KB, 320x240
>>57158249
Well, Islam literally translates to submission. In Christianity you don't submit, you accept.
>>
>>57158081
>Philosophical thoughts are often ideologies. Christianity is an ideology. So is Islam.
There's no philosophy on Islam, it's being interpreted like reading a law text, even a Fatwa is a long text of explaining that look like a scientific paper with proofs from Quran and Hadith.

On Christianity a priest quote Jesus with 5 words than start talking 2 hours about his own thoughts and philosophy.

>>57158119
>However, even Muhammad misunderstood the Trinity!
Quran talking about the trinity specially, saying that it's not a thing.

>>57158119
>I don't see why a non material place would be described in such materialistic, thorough ways. It seems like Muhammad wanted to entice his followers to be more dedicated to their religion rather than an actual revelation from God.
Yes it does. It's telling you afterlife is the real material place. It's the real life.
While Christianity is more materializing life, which is but all meanings against all what Jesus asked for.
Notice that Jesus died poor, Muhammed died in depth, and so is for most prophets. And if something in life Jesus was against he was against being materialist in life. Because the real material is after life.

>>57158151
>Better than Muhammad who said it consisted of the Father, the Son... and the Mother.
No Quran saying there's no trinity at all.
>>
>>57158504
>There's no philosophy on Islam, it's being interpreted like reading a law text, even a Fatwa is a long text of explaining that look like a scientific paper with proofs from Quran and Hadith.

....So it's a religious and political ideology at the same time? Are you fucking stupid or what?
>>
File: 1400704907376.jpg (42 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
1400704907376.jpg
42 KB, 290x290
>>57158297
>Hey Muhammad, how many sleepers slept in the cave and for how long?
>I'll get back at that tomorrow

---two weeks later---

>Allah refuses to give me the answer the next day because I didn't say "insh'allah (God willing)"
>Anyway, the sleepers... how many and how long?
>Well, some say there were three, some say there were five, some say there were seven
>Allah says the answer doesn't really matter
>Can't stump the Muhammad!

And keep in mind that this was an explicit challenge posed to him by the pagans of Arabia because they were skeptical of Muhammad. Even in his own time people thought he was full of shit and the only reason his ideology persists is because criticism of it can get you killed.

Hell, just look at Salmun Rushdie who published his "Satanic Verses" in the UK (the title being a reference to the Satanic Verses of Qu'ranic doctrine, which was basically a way to trick some pagan tribes into joining Islam) and got a fatwa declared on him for it.

>>57158504
>No Quran saying there's no trinity at all.
And when debunking it Muhammad said that Jesus never claimed others should take him and his mother as deities along with Allah.... except no Christian sect ever worshipped Mary as God. She was venerated as a saint but that's it. Muhammad got facts from his own time wrong. And even if there weren't that many Christians in Arabia at the time (mostly Pagans and Jews), you'd think someone with a direct line to God would pick up on this shit.
>>
>>57158504
i see you still don't get the idea of the Holy Trinity so why the fuck are you arguing? are you misunderstanding on purpose (wouldn't be the first time i talked online to a muslim who delibirately misunderstood the idea of the Holy Trinity, what is and what it isn't).
>>
>>57156252
And look how atheism is working out.

>i forgot how to breed
>quick, we need more people fo dem programs
>bring over muslims who're hugely opposed to our way of life!
>oh no they're not integrating and hate us

Face it, atheism is destroying the West. Even if you don't believe in God or religion, the fact that no atheistic society can survive a few generations indicates you fuckers aren't very good for society and should only be left to one or two here and there.

>>57157226
Pretty much.
>>
>>57158504

>Quran talking about the trinity specially, saying that it's not a thing.

No you idiot, that's not the point. The point is Muhammad MISUNDERSTOOD the concept of Trinity as how Christians believe in it (Mary in the Trinity? Really? Three gods?!). How can we believe him as the purest vessel of God if he made a mistake as simple as that? Is that not a fatal flaw that shows a significant contradiction in the teaching of your Qu'ran? How can you question Christian doctrine when your own damn prophet didn't get it right?

>Yes it does. It's telling you afterlife is the real material place. It's the real life.
>While Christianity is more materializing life, which is but all meanings against all what Jesus asked for.
>Notice that Jesus died poor, Muhammed died in depth, and so is for most prophets. And if something in life Jesus was against he was against being materialist in life. Because the real material is after life.

No, that's not why. The material in the afterlife is not the actual materials, as in riches, buxom women, flowing rivers, and others. It's a spiritual and mental joy. Notice how your religion appeals through more fatalistic and earthly meanings of Paradise that is more attainable and appealing to a MAN. In particular, men with nothing to lose and who have poverty in this life who will see riches and women in the next if they follow Muhammad. That's why I think your prophet is a quack.
>>
>>57158613
>Satanic verses

That one is good too

>try to get meccan pagans on your side
>worship in a prayer three pagan deities
>meccan pagans are glad, Jews and Christians point out you're full of shit
>"uuhhh, it was Satan! Yes, Satan!"
>meccan pagans get mad
>you get expulsed
>muslims to this day pretend it didn't happen because of weak isna

Friendly reminder that no prophet of Mosaism or Christianity ever praised pagan gods.

Muhammad is a scam.
>>
>>57156628

Jesus said that false prophets were on their way, and that we should be careful

Jesus was persecuted, tortured, humiliated, yet his last words are "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."

later muhammad comes, he fights, kills innocents, loots, rape, practices polygamy and fucks at least one 9 years old little girl (probably more)

He's never persecuted, yet his last words are: "May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of the prophets."

IF god really exist, you really think he sent THAT prophet ? wake up

it's more like

>Judaism: God's officials religion v 1.0.
>Christianity: Update, God's officials religion v 2.0.
>Islam: Fake, a sham

Of course, that is supposing that god exist and that any of this is real
>>
>>57158751
>!). How can we believe him as the purest vessel of God if he made a mistake as simple as that?
What's funnier is that Mohammad said Islam is the last scripture to come from God and completes every other scripture that came before. He couldn't even get the earlier versions right lmao
>>
>>57158807
>He's never persecuted
To be entirely fair, he was kind of persecuted in Mecca.... after he spent some time ridiculing the local gods... and refused to stop ridiculing them after he was asked to stop numerous times. His punishment? He was kicked out of Mecca and asked to never return. He was then granted a safe haven by Medina, a Jewish city (#NOTALLPROPHETS REFUGEES WELCOME). He then proceeded, from the safety of Medina, to raid Meccan caravans.

Ironic how you could draw parallels between the refugee crisis and Muhammad's flight to Medina. Speaking of Medina, do you know where the Islamic calendar starts? Not at the birth of Muhammad nor at his death.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_calendar
>The first year was the Islamic year beginning in AD 622 during which the emigration of Muhammad from Mecca to Medina, known as the Hijra, occurred.
>>
>>57151612
Cause of most of the people you call "Christians" are actually secular.
So consequently, the muslims dont become christians, they become secular
>>
>>57158807

Also, Muhammad talked of not taking more than one wife if you feel you would treat them unjust. HOWEVER Muhammad showed preferential treatment to his wives. In particular, his older, fatter wife Sawda who was ignored in favor of young Aisha.

Muslims say Muhammad never lusted over a woman but how could that be true when he attacked tribes and picked a slave girl he liked out of them and made them his concubine?

My friend said it best

"Whoever delves into that religion, as a male, and fully embraces what Allah says, becomes a deranged, aggressive, oppressive man - because the content of the religion is evil itself."
>>
>>57158549
>....So it's a religious and political ideology at the same time? Are you fucking stupid or what?

It's even more than political. It's also economical.

>>57158613
>except no Christian sect ever worshipped Mary as God.

Quran saying (I'm rephrasing since Quran is untranslatable)
>"they said Jesus is the third of three"
>"Jesus just a messenger as the other messengers before him"
>"They said Jesus is the son of God"

There no mentioning of Merry as part of the trinity on Islam, however there's Muslim today who think you mean by the holy spirit Merry.

>>57158618
>i see you still don't get the idea of the Holy Trinity
Dude, in Islam God can't be divided. And there's a Surra saying only that.

>>57158751
>(Mary in the Trinity? Really? Three gods?
Were he said that? Tell me then.. I read Quran countless times never said that.

But some Arabs thinks you do. And btw most Arabs know shit about Christianity and think it have 1 god too.

>>57158807
There was false prophets on Jesus times countlessly, and still anti-Christ will come.

Also Jews are saying Jesus is a false prophet...

>"Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."
You don't even know what he really said, since it's written by some and others not.
>>
>>57159120
>It's even more than political. It's also economical.

So it is a philosophical thought. Marx's work was also political as well as economical and included suggestions for laws, but at its heart it is a philosophical thought. I was right, you ARE fucking dumb.
>>
>>57159120
>Dude, in Islam God can't be divided.

yet another misunderstanding, i've heard that stupid fucking " hurrrrrrr can't be divided!!!!!" line so many times over the years
>>
>>57159120
>There no mentioning of Merry as part of the trinity on Islam

Merry is a fucking character in LotR and now you want a medal because he does not appear in the quran? Islam is pretty ridiculous desu
>>
>>57157997
One ousia in 3 hypostatis.
>Jesus was on trouble with Romans
Through the Sanhedrin. And those charges were of blasphemy, before those of rebellion.
>>
>>57159120
>Were he said that? Tell me then.. I read Quran countless times never said that.

Are you purposely blinding yourself or what?

As what another anon said...
>>57158151
>http://quran.com/5/116
>And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'

Take me and my mother as deities beside Allah, meaning that the Christians worship Jesus AND Mary [in the Holy Trinity] which is false.

>Also Jews are saying Jesus is a false prophet...

>You don't even know what he really said, since it's written by some and others not.
Yeah like Muhammad who was illiterate and someone who wrote it for him. yeeeeah.
Stop being dumb. With your fucking "BUT CHRISTIANITY WUZ DISTORTED!!!!" shit

Do us a favor and don't read the Quran anymore, lest you get an urge to cut off infidels heads who blaspheme Muhammad or whatever.
>>
>>57158613
>except no Christian sect ever worshipped Mary as God.
There was kinda one, in guess where?
Arabia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collyridianism
Which is interesting in the wider context, since quranic views of Jesus and Christianity seem to come from heresies and apocrypha(arianism through Bahira/Sergius, corrylidianism, Infancy Gospel of Christ)
>>
>>57159410
rather than Niceean orthodoxy.
>>
>>57159410
But arianists didn't worship Mary as a God. They just couldn't agree on the place of jesus christ in the trinity, most arianists believed the trinity should be hierarchyzed as god>jesus>holy spirit
>>
>>57159160
>So it is a philosophical thought. Marx's work was also political as well as economical and included suggestions for laws, but at its heart it is a philosophical thought. I was right, you ARE fucking dumb.
Marx' work was mainly philosophical, he wasn't describing economy at all.

He was describing what the life will become if we got developed incredibly.

How is a guy saying you should be able to do the work you want with the way you want in the time you want, basically as a hobby. He is talking on a so developed future were robot do all the work and money and property lost its importance. He is describing the results in a great day dreaming not economy.

Islam contain a set of laws as:
* You should pay 2.5% of your fortune yearly to the bottom class
* You should not use interest in loans

This laws come on Quran just like that, without any day dreaming or even explanation why to do or not do them. Just want after other.

>>57159226
>Merry is a fucking character in LotR and now you want a medal because he does not appear in the quran? Islam is pretty ridiculous desu
There's a mentioning of her multiple times as the mother of Jesus, he is called "Jesus son of Meriam", there's a whole Surra called Meriam.
>>
>>57159520
>he wasn't describing economy at all.
stopped reading here

>There's a mentioning of her multiple times as the mother of Jesus, he is called "Jesus son of Meriam"
who cares? we're talking in english so use the english name Mary
>>
>>57159512
No, the corrylidianists did.
But Mohamed had an arian monk friend, which seems interesting, since both arianism and islam preach Jesus was the Messiah, but just a really special man, born from a Virgin Mary(immaculate conception is sorta dogma in Islam, funnily enough), and wasn't really divine.
>>
>>57151612
>What's wrong with those muslim phellas?
The better question is what's wrong with Christians. muzzies know better than to let hordes of foreigners in, Christians evidently don't.
>>
>>57151612
>Do they view our God weaker for taking Muslims in or what?
It's the same god though, Grease.
>>
>>57159740

lol dumb ignorant faggot

>>57159736
"christians"
>>
>>57159740
For Muslims maybe, not for Christians and Jews
>>
>>57159785
>#notallchristians
>>
>>57159785
A fine argument from an equally fine scholar. Islam, Judaism and Christianity all worship the exact same entity.
>>
>>57159822
#secularagnosticsarechristiansnow

WOW

all the real christians i know hate islam lol including myself
>>
File: 1360955754294.jpg (1 MB, 2000x2313) Image search: [Google]
1360955754294.jpg
1 MB, 2000x2313
Meanwhile Japan with glorious 神道(Shinto for you gaijin) have the lowest muslim rate in the world.
>>
>>57159589
>stopped reading here
I think you have never read Marx' work. Take a look on it, most of it day dreaming and expectations of how economy will developer. Not hur dur communism should be the economical system.

>>57159589
>who cares? we're talking in english so use the english name Mary
Her real name as they were pronouncing it in her time was "Mariam" btw.

Why the fuck are you mad for something small like that?

>>57159809
>Jews
Same for Jews, you are not worshiping their same God in their eyes but even more Jesus is a false prophet in their eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCUxTFt8pB0
>>
>>57159849

>exact same entity

but no, Christian believe that God is triune, and Judaism and Islam doesn't.

Clearly not the same exact entity, or at least not the same concept of it.

You're a dumbass.
>>
I thought europeans were fedora tippers
>>
>>57156252
>only retards are religious here.
muslim rapefugees are religious, so you're calling rapefugees retards? you'd better be careful, can't you get arrested for saying anything bad about rapefugees?
>>
>>57159876

I feel like you have a heavy dislike to Christians, you weirdo.
End your life.
>>
>>57159905
And that's why we're fucked.
>>
>>57159876
Yes that's exactly what I was saying. Anyone who tries to push this "same god" shit is just a cucked faggot or muslim
>>
>>57159809
Before I ever went into the regular school system, I was schooled at private churches. It's not terribly uncommon in this country. All of the Abrahamic religions are slices of the same pie. The stories are the same, they teach the same values and they all worship the same One god. They were used in different regions though and the different cultures morphed them into different religions. The crux of all remains unchanged though.
>>
>>57159881
And Muslims worship their prophet Mohammad. He's as holy a figure as the trinity that make up the godhead, the "holy father" is still the one true god and it says this, in as many words, in the bible.
>>
>>57159926
I don't, believe it or not.

But you guys hate Muslims and think you hate you back the same.

>>57159965
Christians think they have the same god as Jews but Jews think not.

And we Muslims hold all the pieces together on our religion.

>>57160044
>And Muslims worship their prophet Mohammad. He's as holy a figure as the trinity that make up the godhead
We don't. Painting Jesus is forbidden too in Islam and we see him as a human too.
>>
>>57158685
>>i forgot how to breed
>>quick, we need more people fo dem programs
that was all part of the plan.

>spread propaganda about population growth gonna kill us all in the west
>encourage the third world to breed like cockroaches with massive aid subsidies
>third world migrants overrun and wipe out the west
>the world, having been reduced to the lowest common denominator, is easy for the elites to control.
>>
File: 1457903686228.jpg (577 KB, 960x1005) Image search: [Google]
1457903686228.jpg
577 KB, 960x1005
>>57159410
Well, that does make sense actually.

>>57159868
>tfw no Catholic Japan
>>
>>57160078
>My jewish fanfiction is superior because I also stole from yours

Cool senpai
>>
>>57160078
Is Mohammad not regarded as Allah's Prophet? Is he not a holy and revered figure in Islam? He rides a horse into heaven to be with god at the end.
>>
>>57160078

I know a lot of Muslims who dislike Christians. Come on now.
The more religious they get the more hate they start having for us.
Muslim men even force Christian girls in Pakistan to marry them. It's kinda hard not to hate you bro especially with the extreme disrespect of our religion.

I still think ur religion is false and satanic but individual Muslims can be good and good things have come from them.
>>
>>57160148

>muh jewish meme
let's see how good your euro religions are doing. suck it. thats why your countries are dying you godless faggots
>>
>>57160078
Your prophet contradicted himself, stole a wife from his nephew, changed rules, prasied pagan gods, murdered and misunderstood Christianity, he also prophetized that Jews, chosen nation, will be slaughtered by muslims and that heaven is literal whorehouse.

Your prophet was evil, as is your religion.
>>
File: 14591717204686_700.jpg (46 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
14591717204686_700.jpg
46 KB, 700x394
>>57160078
>But you guys hate Muslims and think we hate you back the same.
These are Christians being crucified by radical Islamists.
>>
>>57160272
Didn't you get the memo? That's not Islam :::::::::::::::^^^^^^^)))))))))))))))
>>
>>57157254
My hypothesis is that not believing in Santa claus has started the downfall of europe.
>>
>>57158807
Frenchman bringing the smackdown tonight
>>
>>57160168
>Is Mohammad not regarded as Allah's Prophet? Is he not a holy and revered figure in Islam? He rides a horse into heaven to be with god at the end.
That happened with the will of Allah. Jesus is Islam revived the dead but also with the will of Allah. And both considered as humans.

>>57160272
>A whole country getting bomber, more than 1 million killed: Stats
>Few persons dead: Tragedy

Get real, your country's religion is killing, and Christ is innocent of what you are doing.

>I'm following Jesus' steps

When was Jesus bombing other countries?
>>
In a side note I have a question:

Why your westerns defend Christianity so heavily and not even follow it?

Well... besides that "I'm a """"""Christian""""""
>>
>>57160501
Hey m8, why won't you respond to this:
>>57160222
I mean, all I wrote is true.
>>
The fuck are you trying to say? Those are Christians crucified by islamists because they didn't convert at gunpoint. Their only crime was to live in a village conquered by islamists. You're fucking retarded holy shit.
>>
>>57160573
I guess it's a case of the lesser of two evils. Christianity is bad, sure, but Islam is worse. They can all fuck off and die as far as I'm concerned, religion is purile garbage, and dangerous when packaged as a political ideology.
>>
>>57160222
>he also prophetized that Jews, chosen nation, will be slaughtered by muslims
You know what's scary?
The judeo-christian and islamic escathology are diametrically opposite.
Which means if/when something happens, it will be very bloody and very confusing, since one figure in one religion will be the evil adversary deceiver in another.
>>57160414
Well, i believe doubting the existence of Nicholas of Myra means you are kinda stupid.
>>
>>57160626
directed at >>57160501
>>
>>57151612
Some of them do convert though. Others don't, but at least try to fit in.
Some of them are assholes from start to finish though. If even 1 in 100 was a serial rapist and murderer, he will make enough problems and misery to sour opinion on the remaining 99, and who knows how many completely unrepenant scum are among them?

In either case, it's job of police to deal with troublemakers. I guess time has come for European police to get more heavy handed than it previously was.
>>
File: kaikkea sitä.jpg (59 KB, 572x593) Image search: [Google]
kaikkea sitä.jpg
59 KB, 572x593
some sort of a cuck mother has just been discovered on yli, pimping her daughters to old immigrants
>>
>>57160573
Christianity and european culture are heavily intertwined. Not even the most ardent fedoratipper can deny this.

Probably why european culture is the best culture in the world.
>>
>>57151612
don't be angry at dogs because they don't live up to the standards of people
>>
File: wtf.jpg (100 KB, 1708x1052) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
100 KB, 1708x1052
>>57160706
>>
>>57160648
So why not defend the tipping fedora religion? Christianity is full of loopholes to be followed.

>>57160713
Weird. So most of you not actually believing what are you standing for now...
>>
File: nonni.jpg (38 KB, 597x597) Image search: [Google]
nonni.jpg
38 KB, 597x597
>>57160741
>>
>>57160653
Funnily enough, I can assure you, that it will be piss-easy to make a good judgement.

From good source I know there'll be soon restoration of Christianity. Brace yourself, it will be glorious.
>>
File: ags.jpg (64 KB, 932x592) Image search: [Google]
ags.jpg
64 KB, 932x592
>>57160773
this guy is one of the girl's friends
https://www.instagram.com/p/9EDJ80sUeh/
>>
>>57160706
this is not okay
>>
>>57160653
He is not the true santa. The real Santa comes once a year to bring me good stuff. Nicholas never did that.
>>
>>57160773
pls stop
>>
File: Apostolic Sees.png (119 KB, 1152x674) Image search: [Google]
Apostolic Sees.png
119 KB, 1152x674
>>57160713
>Not even the most ardent fedoratipper can deny this
Oh, i've seen people going "Europe has no christian heritage. Everything is rooted in Enlightenment/greco-roman pagan values."
>>57160792
Who knows how the wheel turns, brother?
Personally, i just want to see the ancient sees in communion again.
>>
>>57160764
Wtf are you on about? I don't defend any religion, although if I had to pick one I guess I'd go with Buddhism or Shinto, they seem the least violent and oppressive. It seems like any time people criticise Islam all the Muslims/PC brigade simply replies with a chorus of "but what about (...)?", never actually justifying the savagery of Islam.
>>
>>57160706
>>57160741
>>57160773
>>57160814
Call me naive but these don't seem like threatening men.
>>
>>57160087
And these fuckers are okay with it because "omg these people are religious they're so bad"
>>
File: 1459226823005.gif (897 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
1459226823005.gif
897 KB, 800x430
>>57160706
>>57160741
>>57160773
>>57160814
This is fucking creepy holy shit. I'm legitimately worried about this. Ah well that crazy cuck's gonna chang her mind once those girls are raped
>>
>>57160885
>Who knows how the wheel turns, brother?
Read the fragment of Two Witnesses in Revelation of St. John.

>Personally, i just want to see the ancient sees in communion again.
Soon, brother
>>
>>57160501
>And both considered as humans.
Jesus himself actually says the same thing in the bible but there aren't too many Christians that have actually read their holy text.
>>
>>57160891
>but what about
In the good leftist tradition.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (55 KB, 598x598) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
55 KB, 598x598
>>57160908
>joke about rape not allowed in finland
yeah seem like perfect gentlemen
>>
>>57160986
What the fuck is the mother trying to accomplish? WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>57160908
Are you fucking kidding me?
Do you see their nasty structured Arab faces?
They, the disgusting sandniggers, are so ugly they should not be allowed to even look at a Western woman, let alone touch them.
Fucking subhumans.
>>
>>57160741
It's entirely possible that his English isn't perfect and this could have been the only response he was sure was appropriate. Settle down.
>>
>>57156060
What do good Muslims have to say to this woman, I wonder.

Is it at least "Sorry"?
>>
>>57161014
Same as Sweden I guess.
>>
>northern europeans

sending my ancestors to a continent full of unexploited resources at the end of the world was a punishment they said
>>
>>57160947
>Revelations
Which is described as a shitty time fro everyone involved, with lots of deception, even for the elect.
>>
>>57160706
Pictures like this make me want to work out really fucking hard and then go and smash the Muslim heads.
>>
>>57160908
In the place where they grown up, it's even unpolite to not play with other people kids.

Months there and they will get it that people not look to you in a good way when you play with kids like that. And they will stop.
>>
>>57161104
>not working out
goddamn faggot
>>
>>57160653
The good thing is that according to some Muslim eschatological traditions, apocalypse will start when Muslims are all but eradicated.
>>
File: Dreams do come true.jpg (114 KB, 450x347) Image search: [Google]
Dreams do come true.jpg
114 KB, 450x347
>>57161016
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You see ugly subhumans but they may see real men for all you know. I've seen the kinds of Asian women you guys are into and I'm pretty sure you guys are insane but, to you, those women are goddesses. There are men on this site who are in love WITH DRAWINGS. These drawing are made by men. So, again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
>>
>>57161144
I do, in fact. In todays environment with the muslim plague it's a must, even though I prefer running activities, strenght is my priority now.
>>
>>57161171
It's not only beauty itself, it's their appearance (including shitty genetics) and their behavior as well. Literally nothing I like about Muslims.
>>
>>57160792
but i like being atheist
>>
>>57160792
>From good source I know there'll be soon restoration of Christianity.
I don't even have faith but would be really happy about that
So which of the archangels did you speak with?
>>
>>57161171
>These drawing are made by men
that's not true or even halftrue. there's a lot of female doujin and hentai artists
>>
File: 1279760386803.jpg (91 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1279760386803.jpg
91 KB, 640x427
>>57161342
>>
>>57161091
There will lots of deception and doubt, but the Truth will shine gloriously and you will recognize it.

Don't fret brother. It all has come to a pass.

>>57161330
With none.
You cannot even imagine the Joy you'll experience.

I won't name the source, when it'll start happening, you'll hear about it in the media, with giant lies ofc.

>>57161299
You'll like the Truth better.
>>
>>57161342
>>57161171
Pojou is literally a cute little asian girl who's really shy and starts talking about little boys having sex like mad once she's drunk
>>
>>57161412
?
>>
File: 1450823040045.jpg (55 KB, 426x362) Image search: [Google]
1450823040045.jpg
55 KB, 426x362
>>57161447
>ignores entire statement to say "No! Anime is real women and it drawn by real women!"
>>
>>57161434
>It all has come to a pass.
All this has happened before, and all of it will happen again.
>>
>>57161435
I haven't a clue what you're talking about.
>>
>>57161545
that's not what i said and i don't care about your argument, but just wanted to correct you on your mistake.
>>
>>57161594
You're saying that more than half of all anime is made by women? Is that right?
>>
>>57161555
Trips of Truth.

Hope for all the best for you.
>>
actually i've meet two muslims who come to my church they do it because of a friend of their work and because they say they feel confortable with our sermons about chastity,fagotry and family unity
>>
>>57156995
>Lebanon
>Safe
Well actually yeah, HAMAS only hates jews.
But ISIS would reach there eventually.
>>
>>57161634
not anime, anime porn.

and i don't have statistics to back this, but i know the "industry" is not entirely one sex
>>
>>57161653
I was actually ripping off BSG's proto-greek religion, but given that the same argument was made by Solomon, it doesn't matter.
>>
File: Sieppaa.jpg (74 KB, 1026x893) Image search: [Google]
Sieppaa.jpg
74 KB, 1026x893
one from facebook
>>
>>57161673
afaik hamas has nothing to do in lebanon its Hezbollah they have a decent refugee policie (only women and children stay, men get trained and go back to syria to fight with us) and treat christians well because as shia they need others groups to join them in the defense against ISIS
>>
>>57161748
>>57160986
>>57160814
>>57160773
>>57160741
>>57160706
mental illness
>>
>>57161748
me and my gf
>>
>>57161783
Hezbollah was on war multiple times with Israel last time was 2006 and they get a part of Lebanon back from Israel that was taken by them back then.

Hezbollah is a political party ("Allah's party"), it doesn't decide or force men to fight or anything. And no men on Lebanon just work and do whatever they want they aren't forced to fight.

Hezbollah doing well fighting ISIS but they are fighting Syria's rebels too. Since they are Shia and Assad is Shia too. And not refugees will not fight their own people since all of them Sunni, Shia Syrians live on the part controlled by Assad and their young are forced to fight for Assad so maybe it got mixed for you like that.

Also Hezbollah would not trust Sunnis since they accept only Shia.

I liked Hezbollah always until they started doing this BS in Syria and allying with Iran. They are only a party but they managed to defend their country countless time...
>>
>>57161783
Ah shoot, I was thinking of Palestine.
Surprisingly I read that not many people from Palestine join Isis, due to Is lack of interest in fighting israel, etc etc.
Also Hezbollah's refugee policy sounds good.
By giving the men training and something to fight for too (a home to return too) as opposed to millions of random rebel groups getting bombed by both sides of the coalition.
>>
>>57157132
If they actually believe in God and religion, there is no chance they will convert.
>>
>>57162084
Does Hezbollah have any problems with Leb's christian population?
It's v intertesting to see a political party make so much change, while being demonised in Us based western media.
>>
>>57162084
> decide or force men to fight or anything.
they may not force, but they make a great offer when they say you your family can stay in a safe place and you can go back to take your ountry

>would not trust Sunnis since they accept only Shia.
actually they're very proud that in this war their sunni and christians recruits are the mojority now thay like to show they're arabs and then muslims

>hey are only a party
i've read they are like a parallel government, they have resources to help people and that makes some parts of the country respect them more than they respect the government
>>57162121
>Also Hezbollah's refugee policy sounds good.
well they have to do something, they cant send lebanese men to die in syria while leting syrian men stay comfy in lebanon
>>
>>57161748
wtf is she like 12
>>
>>57160945
probably not
>>
>>57162327
>Does Hezbollah have any problems with Leb's christian population?
No they don't.
There's lately disagreement on policies, between Hezb Allah in a side and the rest of Lebanese people including other Shia.

Hezb Allah start getting free weapons from Iran and they are fighting for their interest in Syria. And Lebanese people don't want that. Since Saudi isn't happy with that and it's the cause of 60% of their GDP and give them aid.

Their relation with Saudi is merely business, while with Iran it's dirty work. A Lebanese minister just resigned for that...

On the 2006's war with Israel they did a really good work, without any intervening from the Lebanese gov. And they even paid for the destroyed homes that were destroyed on that war.

But now we are seeing the downside of a party with a military.

>>57162354
The problem is fighting with Hezb Allah as a Syrian refugee is literary fighting your own people. Hezb Allah now operate with Al Assad, Iran, and Russia.

>they're arabs and then muslims
That was always true, not only on Hezb Allah but on Lebanon as a whole. Until today.

Iran formed an Alliance called "resisting Alliance" which is in paper against the West intervening in ME, the parts of the Alliance are Iran, Russia, Iraq, and Hezb Allah. Letting Al Assad in power is a part of not intervening in their logic.

Here something most people don't know. If you asked most refugees why you ran from Syria most of them will say because of "Al Assad", and a small part will say "ISIS". Assad is the biggest problem in Syria and the public's enemies but western media don't mention that and I don't know why.
>>
>>57162964
>Syrian refugee is literary fighting your own people
>your own people
if you consider ISIS and other """moderate""" beheaders your people then you deserve no country

>Assad is the biggest problem in Syria
>Khadafi is the biggest problem in Lybia
look how great is lybia doing after they were "liberated" if that hapens to syria it would be the end of the country
>>
>>57151612

You know Islam is shit, when Muslims are preaching reform.

You know Christianity was shite (though not as shite as Islam) that it wound up spreading out into different sects.

Though I guess I'm just Anglican Protestant filth.
>>
>>57156944

>tfw there are Syrian refugees in this country now who haven't committed horrible crimes

>tfw based Strayan government is selectively choosing immigrants to come and contribute to communities without acting like a pack of rabid dogs

Fuck I love my country.
>>
>>57156957

And you wonder why Muslims are preaching reform/ and or leaving Islam.

Being ex Muslim myself, I want these fucking jihadists dead.

They slaughter my people, they rape the innocent, and execute the by standees in the name of God.

They're worse than those catholic terrorists in Ireland.

Fuck them.
>>
>>57163089
>look how great is lybia doing after they were "liberated"
If the 50k dead of Libya is a failure, I can't imagine what the 500k dead of Syria is.
>>
>>57163470
A good start.
>>
>>57163470
you know that we just stoped counting after kicking khadafi? there's still a civil war and even worst no governmet to make deals about inmigration
>>
>>57157545
Fuck off, faggot. Only worthless tools with no personality complain about arrogance. Bet you're a virgin.
>>
>>57163542
>you know that we just stoped counting after kicking khadafi?
No, we didn't.
50k died, from the beginning of the revolution until today. In fact, that's a generous estimate. The number could be tens of thousands lower.
10x that number died in Syria, while also being generally less stable, and a larger jihadist breeding ground.

If you want to call Libya a failure, that's fine. But by the same standards, Syria is a disaster beyond all reckoning.
>>
>>57163089
More than half of the country running from Al Assad and you consider that not a problem.

And how you call someone bombing his own people not a problems?

You guys are the biggest hypocrites I even seen.

>>57163542
>you know that we just stoped counting after kicking khadafi? there's still a civil war and even worst no governmet to make deals about inmigration
There's something I have read on the start of Arab spring about Syria and Al Assad by a famous Syrian journalist.

He said that Al Assad goal is to change the demography of Syria by deplacing all Sunnis (who don't like him apparently) who are 80% keeping only Shia, then do an election and win it.

And he lately announced an parliamentary election...

If he did, he will win it, Syria will be not safe for refugees forever, and they will never comeback.

And I'm not sure if this what EU want.
>>
File: 1459398891781.png (868 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1459398891781.png
868 KB, 1024x768
>>57151612
>muh religion is just
Islam is a barbaric religion but at least they don't endorse kekolding like your cuckstianity

Stay mad Christcucks
>>
>>57163716
i dont give a fuck about how many of them die, i care about a government controlling the country, with Khadafi-Aznar deals Lybian-italian border used to be safe now we have ships sailing to Italy everyday

>>57163812
>More than half of the country running from Al Assad and you consider that not a problem.
of course they do, beheader supportes know their fate if they got caught by their government

>And how you call someone bombing his own people not a problems?
as long as he bombs durkas and their supporters

>Syria will be not safe for refugees forever
refugees arent in europe for security they're here because of welfare they'll never go back to syria anyway
>>
>>57163822

I'm Anglican Protestant

The Catholic Church means nothing to me.
>>
>>57151612
Not Christians, but secular people.
In 2-3 generations newcomers will become secular too (unless something goes wrong).
>>
>>57154176
Judaism?
>>
>>57163935
>i care about a government controlling the country
Which Syria doesn't really have either.

If your concern is merely refugees, I doubt 4 million of them passed through Libya. Because that's the number who left Syria, many of which ended up in Europe, or will soon.
>>
>>57151612
Actually, loads of muslims either leave islam or change to a milder more secular form, they just have to do it on the quiet so as to not get murdered by their savage extremist brothers of faith
>>
>>57164172
libya is not related to syrian refugees but it is to african inmigrants khadafi used to kick them back to their countries in exchange of money
>>
>>57164248
I understand. I'm not comparing economic migrants to actual refugees.
But the number of economic migrants passing through Libya to Europe is dwarfed by refugees coming from Syria to Europe. Crossings in the Mediterranean numbers around 300,000-400,000. As many as 1,000,000 Syrians have entered Europe for comparison.

The point I'm making is, not only has Syria been a larger humanitarian disaster than Libya, but has also caused larger numbers of refugees to be sent to Europe. It's in significantly worse shape today that Libya will ever be.

Thus, a limited bombing campaign at the beginning of the Syrian conflict looks fairly innocuous by comparison. "But Libya" is a silly and nonsensical argument, given how the conflict progressed without it.
>>
>>57164482
>I'm not comparing economic migrants to actual refugees.
they are not refugees since the first step they did outside of lebanon/turkey/jordan they're economic migrants

>Syria been a larger humanitarian disaster than Libya
as i said before i dont care about their tribal wars they can kill themselves but dont get europe involved
>>
>>57164648
>they're economic migrants
Fine. Call them whatever you want.
Are you being deliberately obtuse?
There's 600,000-700,000 more Syrians in Europe today, compared to Africans crossing the Med, due to the Syrian conflict.

If you want to judge conflicts by the economic migrants who end up in Europe, Syria is a living nightmare compared to Libya. The state of things there is significantly worse, and the numbers of people leaving the country is much, much higher.

Hence, viewing Libya as in worse shape than Syria due to NATO bombing is entirely mistaken. It's just the opposite. If Syria looked like Libya today, it would be a relative paradise.
>>
>>57164919
they're only only a problem because EU governmet try to use them to force an intervention on syria
>look at these children anon, dont you want to kill al-Assad for making them sufer?

>and the numbers of people leaving the country is much, much higher.
may it be realted to syria having 3 .5 times the population of libya?

>viewing Libya as in worse shape than Syria
you know that even NATO says libya is likely to be the second home of ISIS because of the anarchy over there and because they keep losing ground on syria/irak
>>
>>57165130
>they're only only a problem because EU governmet try to use them to force an intervention on syria
So... you don't care about migrants anymore? If their existence serves to justify a foreign policy measure you disagree with, they suddenly aren't an issue?
So now, the truth comes out. You don't give a damn about migrants entering Europe. You just don't want to see Assad get bombed. If more migrants end up in Europe as a result, you don't care. You have one priority.

>may it be realted to syria having 3 .5 times the population of libya?
10% of Libya has been displaced.
50% of Syria has been displaced, for comparison.
The situation on the ground, leading to people leaving their homes, is much more severe. Again, it's not leading to a million displaced persons, however you slice it.

>you know that even NATO says libya is likely to be the second home of ISIS
We are now entering projections of the future, because current reality doesn't fit your needs. We are also leaving the migrant issue, because it's not going quite as well as you hoped.
Are you telling me that people project ISIS becoming the huge monster in Libya that it is in Syria? Doubtful, since the governments in Libya are stronger than that in Syria. They'll possibly expand to some degree. We'll have to see.
But possibilities aren't realities. Syria already has ISIS, and it's huge. You can't compare a huge reality to a possibility in the future, and a less severe one at that. If the issue of terrorism has you worried, Syria has Libya beat by a mile.
Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.