[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >have British girlfriend that I met while study
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled.png (977 KB, 1025x688) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
977 KB, 1025x688
>be me
>have British girlfriend that I met while studying in the UK
>I already own nice, large, well-appointed home in the US that only cost 120k USD and looking at buying a 4 unit rental property in the US for another 110k USD. Will have both of them totally paid off.
>she wants to live in the UK because "muh family"
>she looks at properties
>this is the best listing she can find in her price range
>225k USD
>for only the bottom floor of pic related
>the living room is literally in the kitchen
>2nd bedroom is the size of a closet
>about 12 inches of yard between your and neighbors
>not even anywhere near london and in a shit location

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40478397.html

Jesus, British homes are both expensive and total shit.
>>
>>57151280
do not pay for anything
>>
>>57151280
I live in Auckland and every home is worth around 750,000 US dollars at least

>owning a home
>in 2016
>>
>>57151280
>225k USD
fucking bargain
>>
File: Untitled2.png (919 KB, 794x595) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
919 KB, 794x595
>she shows me another listing
>pic related is the entire apartment (back doors lead to tiny closet-sized bedroom and bathroom)
>you could likely lay on floor and stretch from one side of apartment to the other
>shitty location
>right under the flight path of an airport
>300k USD

Sweet Jesus, this is stupid.
>>
File: Untitled3.jpg (357 KB, 1537x757) Image search: [Google]
Untitled3.jpg
357 KB, 1537x757
Bought pic related in US for 120k USD. Has nice yard, basement, and a 50x25 foot loft bedroom/office as well. Great location too.

My house in the UK would likely cost 1/2 to 3/4 of a million quid even in a bad location.
>>
>>57151401
wtf why is there no fence

what city is it?
>>
>>57151448

The back yard is fenced. Depends on the area with fencing really. In some areas, all homes have fences. In others, none do.
>>
>>57151476
>what city is it?
>>
>>57151491

St. Louis
>>
File: 9NXF2.jpg (44 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
9NXF2.jpg
44 KB, 400x400
>>57151514
>St. Louis
>wanting to live in a coontown
>>
>>57151514
Well that explains it
>>
>>57151577

St. Louis is actually quite a nice city. Due to it being the most segregated city in the US, you never really have to deal with coons if you live in a white area. They stay in their containment zones. Crime in white areas is virtually non-existent.
>>
>>57151608

The area where I live is safe, nicer, has more/better amenities, higher pay, and better job prospects than any of the areas she is looking at in the UK.
>>
>>57151280

Yeah. Tell your gf to stop being such a stupid cunt with the whole muh family thing. It's not like she won't be able to visit them.
>>
>>57151662

She can visit her family a few hundred times with the housing savings alone, which is what I keep telling her.
>>
>>57151577

Also, my area is 98.1% white, .6% hispanic, .4% Asian (not muslim, chink asian), and .9% black.

Not exactly coon town.
>>
>>57151280
They'd need to build a new home every 7 minutes to keep up with the flood of immigrants from eastern yurope.
>>
>>57151740
That level of segregation is fucking stupid, and is one of the many reasons why America is a shithole. Either have immigrants and welcome them into society or don't have them at all.
>>
>>57151280
i bricked in ur mum's snatch

m8
>>
>>57151811

Our immigrants actually integrate better than anywhere in Europe or Aus. The problem isn't the immigrants, its the American-born blacks.
>>
>>57151811
Segregation is a natural result of new immigrants not having any money.
>>
>>57151811

And again, it isn't the immigrants who are segregated. They generally live in white areas and integrate very well. It is the blacks who live in segregated shitholes because they behave like wild apes.
>>
>>57151848
is a snatch a cunt
>>
Don't do it, like at fucking all. I seriously would not drop that amount of money on that shitty home just for a GF. If you do, suicide is your only option.
>>
>>57151401
>My house in the UK would likely cost 1/2 to 3/4 of a million quid even in a bad location.

No, our cheapest houses in some hole like middlesbrough are like £75k

The area you're looking at (Harlow) is in a commuter town London, people with families and good salaries take the train to work in Central London but can afford a bigger house with a garden, popular commuter towns become quite expensive.

But in the South East of England, all property costs about this much or more.
>>
>>57151927
you are cunt
>>
why allow yourself to get cucked by an inter-continental relationship
>>
>>57152016

Wasn't at first. I lived in the UK for quite a while.
>>
>>57152102
get her to come to the US or tell her to fuck off
>>
>>57151866
Europe is shit at integrating immigrants for sure, but Australia isn't. Not that you have any idea of anything outside of your country, let alone your shitty flyover state.
>>
>>57152134

I lived in Europe for almost a decade lad, so piss off.
>>
Prices in london and surrounding areas are ridiculous..
Thank the fucking sandniggers, russian oligarchs and jews in general for this fucking shit..
Living space is only used as an object of speculation nowadays..
>>
>>57152389

Isn't just around London either. Prices all over the UK are mad, especially when you look at income multiples.
>>
Euro housing always seems kind of crazy. Drop the girl if she won't come to the US. Britain is a shit anyway.
>>
bumppity bump
>>
>tfw still US tier prices for houses here
>tfw soon it'll be UK tier
>tfw making good money now
>tfw investing it in houses
>tfw sick investment
good feels lads
>>
>>57153827
>betting on people wanting to live in poland
gl mate
>>
What a stupid cunt. Tell her that if she wants ro stay in the UK she'll have to pay for the house/flat. Don't pay for anything anon.
>>
>buying anything for a stupid whore
>especially for a slag
>>
lmao that bitch will ruin your life forcing you to move to that shithole
>>
>>57154003
Y-yeah. But well, I'll be investing in some ex-German palaces too so hopefully when their country is cucked I'll have some tenants.

Like this beaut
http://www.dolana.pl/pokaz3.php?oferta_id=1078
is for 130k$
>>
>>57154125
So either the govt is going to give you a pittance to house migrants who trash it, then they'll sue for for it not being up to standard

Or the govt. will seize it/give you a pittance and force you to sell in order to house immigrants

Memes aside how much work will it require before its up to code?
>>
>>57154125
>130k
>for that ruin
>in Poland

whoo lad
>>
File: pepehanging.jpg (36 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
pepehanging.jpg
36 KB, 600x630
>tfw there are french castles cheaper than some of our suburban homes
i know where im moving
>>
>>57154187
It looks like shit so I guess some 200k$.

>>57154196
I didn't expect an American to understand what historical value is.
>>
>>57154231
"castles" you mean

they're just big houses
>>
>>57154231
I remember that episode of some BBC A Place In... type show where the mentally disabled middle aged brummy woman with next to no Italian was doing better in Tuscany than her rich London barrister neighbours because she was happy living in a shack, was getting to know her neighbours by doing odd jobs for them, and was actively becoming part of the neighbourhood.
Don't know if it's for me, mind.
>>
>>57154319
they look like mansions
>>
>>57154336
I want to do this one day
>>
Hmm, I get the feeling I may have seen this thread before...
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.