[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was high and I had this great theory about why so many Jews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: worldblank_bw.jpg (265 KB, 1285x657) Image search: [Google]
worldblank_bw.jpg
265 KB, 1285x657
So I was high and I had this great theory about why so many Jews moved to America and it wasn't for any reason except that America is actually the promise lands and they immigrated here in -1300 BC.
What do you think, /int?/ Should i e-mail a letter to Cambridge or Harvard or something and tell them about this discovery?
>>
Go ahead
>>
Joseph Smith, is that you?
>>
pretty sure it's because europeans love islam and islam hates jews
>>
People originally thought native Americans could be a lost tribe of Israel. Mormons literally believe that.
>>
File: oh.gif (1 MB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
oh.gif
1 MB, 500x270
>>57146578
Oh.
>>
congratulations
you're a mormon
>>
>>57145940
This is literally what mormons believe
>>
>>57145940
I recommend you to do not get high ever again.
>>
>>57145940
t. Joseph Smith
>>
>>57145940
Do you live in Utah, by chance?
>>
>>57145940
And then you want people not to make fun of stoners.
>>
>>57146986
No, California.
I can't believe some asshole in the 17th century did this before me.
>>
>>57147170
kek
>>
>>57145940
Once I was really high and mad about antisemitism and Hews getting the shit end of the stick (started from a WWII conversation). I told my friends I figured out how to solve it forever:
>H-Hey guys, you know I think the Jews should just move somewhere by themselves and call it like Jewland and no one will ever bug them again!!
>Anon, that's called Israel...
>>
>>57147377
>Hews
Jews.

>Jewland...
This still haunts me to this day.
>>
File: murica.jpg (37 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
murica.jpg
37 KB, 480x300
>>57146681
>>57146703
>>57146765
Mormon here, can confirm. Remove kosher
>>
>Israel
>Circled Yemen
>>
>>57147873
Joseph Smith was a con man and basically you and every mormon have been played.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.