[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long will weedman be in office? What grand adventures can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 20090506_1.jpg (307 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
20090506_1.jpg
307 KB, 2000x1000
How long will weedman be in office?

What grand adventures can we expect from him before he leafs office?
>>
Test
>>
>refugees moved in down the street
>still can't buy weed
WTF i hate trudeau now
>>
>>57145914
the loudest people in canada are leftists in their 20s
he'll be in office until he's in a hospital
>>
File: AGCuu9p.jpg (79 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
AGCuu9p.jpg
79 KB, 1024x576
>mfw memes become our number #1 export
>>
>>57145914
100% getting reelected

3rd term? Maybe wouldn't be surprised
>>
He'll get his one term of 4 years, then the Saskatchewan premier will run as conservative leader and win
>>
>>57146098
Unlikely m8 at most itll be a lib minority

Trudeau will obviously win the next election
>>
>>57146009
You guys don't have term limits?
>>
>>57145914
It's complicated. Technically he can be Prime Minister forever, but parliament must be dissolved every 5 years and elections called (according to the constitution.) During the elections, the prime minister still has to run for office. Technically, he could lose his spot in parliament but remain prime minister, but that would make zero fucking sense. But he can also call an election early, say 3 years into the 5 year term, it resets the 5 year limit, so if the party is popular enough they can keep calling early elections and extending their power indefinitely.

Realistically though he'll be out after his first term, once people snap too and realize he did nothing for the economy and broke most of his promises.

Just like every other Liberal ever.
>>
>>57146131
No, everyone is already unhappy with him
>>
File: 1442805351877.jpg (12 KB, 313x254) Image search: [Google]
1442805351877.jpg
12 KB, 313x254
>mfw when it strikes me that Weedman is an actual leader of a country with millions of people
>>
>>57146151
Iirc his ratings were at an all time high few weeks ago

4chan isnt real life m8
>>
>>57146151
I haven't gotten that feeling at all. He hasn't done much except refugees and muh photo ops. hard for people to dislike him.

Except I fucking hate him and his foreign policy, and I always have.

>Pull jets out of Syria and Iraq
>Stop bombing ISIS
>Claim there has to be a more peaceful way
>Have no say whatsoever in said peace talks because surprise surprise no one respects you anymore because you pulled out of the fight literally weeks before the talks were to start
>watch belgium get bombed
>Isis claims responsibilty
>Hurr we stand with our brothers in the fight against ISIS

NO.NO WE DON'T FAGGOT. BECAUSE YOU PULLED OUT. AND NOW YOU WANT TO PRETEND WE DIDN'T. FUCK YOU.

I fucikng hate that manlet.
>>
>>57146150
>Realistically though he'll be out after his first term, once people snap too and realize he did nothing for the economy and broke most of his promises.

That won't happen, he's basically guaranteed a second term based on how people here vote
>>
>>57146293
Well hopefully in 3 or 4 or 5 years, when the kiddies that voted for him have grown up a bit and suddenly realize they have empty pockets..
>>
>>57146292
Been following the Syrian civil war for years

We were never even included in peace talks regarding Syria for obvious reasons

We had 6 jets there, really isnt much. We hsve a fuckton of csor guys in iraq now, probably jtf2 as well. Our sf are really good

Trudeaus foreign policy is retarded but considering hes a liberal if anything related to nato happens theyll go 100% just like afghan.

>>57146340
Canadian voters are retarded i honestly think he might get 3rd term who knows
>>
>>57146446
Nice talking to you, I don't really have anything else to say, but you seem smart and made an effort so I just want to acknowledge your informative post.
>>
>>57146502
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>57146585
Rude.
>>
>>57146643
That wasn't me
>>
>>57146502
>>57146585
>>57146643
>>57146684
all me
>>
>>57146769
Go away Spanish Texas
>>
I can not see prime minister being in office for more than one term.
>>
>>57145963
You can just go to a dispensary and say you have "back pain" or "anxiety"and they will let you buy weed.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.