[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
China is a horrible shithole. The people are rude: >They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10
File: 01-china.jpg (62 KB, 620x414) Image search: [Google]
01-china.jpg
62 KB, 620x414
China is a horrible shithole.

The people are rude:
>They don't help each other
>they spit loudly in the streets, at the cinema and in the trains
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uX6ItrqsIw
>they don't keep silent at the cinema, they even smoke
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKKp4K4AROw
>they don't know how to drive, they don't respect the laws or another drivers

>It's full of thieves. The opposite of Japan, where people are polite and there is very little thievery. China? A lof of thieves! Pickpockets, and YOUR FRIENDS STEALING YOUR MOTORBIKE, and people getting into appartments and stealing everything, even drugging you to sleep:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ouj8xNE-DQI

>the pollution

>they HATE westerners. Censorship is brutal there. They only let 20 foreign movies per year into their cinemas. And they censure the hell out of them. They hate westerners because the media brainwashes them to hate foreigners. They hate the Japanese, they hate Taiwanese, Hong-Kongese, Americans... for white people is not "hate" but a feeling of superiority, because they are only shown the bad aspects of the West. Surely our media shows us a lot of shit from China, but there its 20 time worse. If you are black or indian... they hate you too. The less pale skined you are, the more they hate you.

>their education is shit. education is hard up until College, the opposite of the West. After HS is a walk in the park:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYGNB3cABUU

>They don't maintain their buildings. a new building could be built in China, and they will never clean it. 10 years later the building looks like its 40 years old. No mainteinance, not even for bikes or for anything at all.

China is not like Japan. Not at all.
The Japanese never were this dirty or rude among themselves.
>>
wtf I hate China now
>>
ALSO THEY OPPRESS OUR TURANIC BROTHERS
>>
Chinese drivers are hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQLLNSEeGaE
>>
Yes OP I hate China too.
What will we learn this time having the same thread 500 times in a row
>>
>>57143443

Honestly, this. What's there to talk about? I hate China and Chinese people. The fuck else am I supposed to say.
>>
I hate China as usual
>>
A mate of mine went on holiday to China when he was younger with his family. They went to a very expensive restaurant (his dad was loaded) thinking they'd be in for a fine dining experience. He said the food was fantastic but all the chinks in there were loudly hocking up phlegm and spitting it onto the floor, throwing chicken bones onto the floor, picking dropped bits of food up off the floor to eat, wiping their mouths with the tablecloth etc. They left in disgust after hardly even eating anything.
>>
OP is full of shit.
China is a beautiful country with amazing people. There's very little crime there, and the citizens are extremely kind and generous, especially to foreigners. Japan has had an ailing economy for over twenty, while China's has provided unprecedented growth and prosperity for hundreds of millions of people. China has an epic and well-documented history dating back thousands of years, which its government does far more to promote and protect than other nations. Its commitment to environmental issues and urban planning is unparalleled. And the Chinese government does all of this while maintaining harmonious relationships with its neighbors and keeping the world safe.
Please release my family.
>>
>>57143337
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uX6ItrqsIw
I want to fuck this girl's lips
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
CHINA WILL GROW LARGER
>>
>>57143957
>i'm absolutely shitting myself

What a classy dame.

Fucking British people are a disaster, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>57144038
>British
She sounds Irish to me senpai
>>
File: tips.jpg (19 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
19 KB, 300x400
>>57144038
>What a classy dame.
>>
>>57144195

It's all the same genetic hazmat zone.
>>
>>57144195
>>
File: 1458394219963.jpg (374 KB, 724x1218) Image search: [Google]
1458394219963.jpg
374 KB, 724x1218
>>57144038
She is not British, she is from Potato.

>>57143790
You had me for a while, well done

>>57143443
Well I wasn't a China hater.
I supposed that China is dirty and the Chinese are rude because they are poor. But that's no excuse. Thais are poor, Ukrainians are poor. But they are not dirty and they don't hate us.
Lately I'm concluding that the Taiwanese are decent because of Japanese occupation, and the same about HKers and Singaporeans because British occupation.
>>
>>57144339
>The British Isles
Ehhh I guess. When most people say British they mean Great Britain though.
>>
>>57144411
>great

But really, Northern Ireland m8.
>>
>>57143790
You know nothing of China, the Chinese hate themselves and it shows with the total disregard for their own country. They remove old historical buildings to make way for commiebloc apartments and factories, they destroy their own forests and landscapes all in the name of the almighty yen, rem, whatever... Sure there's some nice parts of China but not a lot and the people are robotic, rude, and could care less about anyone that isn't Chinese. They don't have any original thought, they copy from everyone else, they have no imagination, this is mostly due to their shitty communist govt which brainwashes people at a very young age through parents, controlled media, blah blah blah.

In short, China's a shithole.
>>
>>57143337
/int/ is truly autistic
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 640x656) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 640x656
>>57144521
t. 中国
>>
>>57144659
I have friends that live in all parts of China, that's my evidence you drunk baster

p.s. i'm not Chinese
>>
>>57144659
Are you diaspora? I always find it funny when people immigrate to get away from their shit country and yet stay fiercely nationalistic about their homeland
>>
>>57144771
you should check out r/china
>>
>>57144732
Anonymous Pew surveys of Chinese citizens show 70-80% satisfaction with the country and about the same saying the country is on the right track.
These are anonymous polls by the way.

>>57144771
I'm studying in America because Chinese universities are crowded just like the country. So no. I am not diaspora.
>>
File: 1458615712085.jpg (60 KB, 685x561) Image search: [Google]
1458615712085.jpg
60 KB, 685x561
>>57145112
>anonymous polls
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>57145241
>WASHINGTON (AP) — Maybe someone should tell the Chinese their economy is slowing. They don't seem to buy it.

>The Pew Research Center finds that a world-beating 90 percent of Chinese say their economy is good. And 84 percent expect things to be even better in 12 months.

>According to the International Monetary Fund, China's economic growth will decelerate this year to the slowest pace since 1990: 6.8 percent, down from 7.4 percent in 2014. But Pew found that Chinese are feeling even sunnier about today's economy than they did in 2007 when growth surged 14.2 percent.

>Only Nigerians (92 percent) and residents of the West African country of Burkina Faso (85 percent) are more optimistic about the next year, according to a Pew survey, released Thursday, of 45,435 adults in 40 countries.

If you want to doubt Pew's credibility you can do that. But I'm the only one here with evidence.
>>
>>57145112
>Brainwashed people have free thought

Are you even listening? I told you they are programmed to think everything's good, and if they DO think otherwise they won't speak their mind for fear of govt reprisals. It's real shit man, they spy on their citizens heavily and monitor internet traffic and look for keywords or anything anti-PRC.
>>
>>57145496
(You)

Ask me anything about China, but don't make up shit to fulfill your autistic fantasies of how the world is.
>>
>>57145702
I don't need to ask you anything, I have contacts that are living there right now, wtf can you tell me?
>>
We had this thread yesterday. And the day before that
>>
>>57146813
post "flesh hunters" videos of chinese people doing chinese things and being hunted down
>>
>>57145496
People criticize the government all the time. Not sure what you're talking about
>>
>>57143395
alright NOW its personal
>>
Chinese are rude and selfish, and the Chinese farmers are not even human.
>>
>>57143337
and they come here acting liek this then wonder why people don't like them

also they act like turbo jews in the worst way.
>>
>>57143337
I think it has more to do with communism t b h, same as Russians
>>
>>57143400
>the crossroads kills the chinese
>>
>>57143957
I can't identify that accent, but I bet she is from the lowest of the lower class wherever she is from.
>>
>>57143957
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH89Lmp-ytU&index=3&list=PL5L-ijDJPUYFvFbbMNyNs1Wi9gAn523zp

Apparently she had a great time in India, but had to bail on China. LOL.
>>
What did you expect from chicoms
Pls support taiwanese reclaimation of mainland
>>
>>57147803

That's a middle class irish accent.

She is of course trash, but i thought i'd chime in on the accent.
>>
File: pbr.jpg (145 KB, 640x895) Image search: [Google]
pbr.jpg
145 KB, 640x895
>>57143469

Well we could talk about the weird shit that goes on there.

Here's a bottle of pabst blue ribbon from china. It goes for 40 bucks a bottle and is marketed like a fine liquor.
>>
>>57144521
Of coarse you'd know. Fucking Chink
>>
>>57143790
Americans should BUILD WALL because Chinadians are leaking
>>
>>57146956
How the fuck do you have access to this on the mainland? Also can u just cancel our debt senpai. We will pay you back in Burgers.
>>
>>57143337
theres a reason they were in war with each other for centuries
>>
>>57148829
Kek. a 12 pack is like 13 bucks thanks to the hipsters in NYC.
>>
>>57149014

Apparently they seem to have gotten this idea that since pbr is aged in barrels like whine and whisky, it must be a top shelf hooch.
>>
>>57148974
4chan isn't blocked because not many Chinese people come here

Most of the us debt is owned by American citizens, not China
>>
File: 1449095287289s.jpg (3 KB, 125x114) Image search: [Google]
1449095287289s.jpg
3 KB, 125x114
>>57149095
Its good but you gotta know where to find it for cheap. My Family lives in NJ so Ill pick up some when I go there. But Forget even buying beer here. I wish the hipsters would just fucking leave.
>>
>>57149201
At least we don't artificially undervalue our currency. Please at least make it so we can start to pay it back.
>>
>>57149252
:^)
>>
Mostly when commies destroyed the intellectual class. China is a shitpile now because it's a culture entirely centered around lower-class people. They have wealth since economic reforms but not the culture or civilization to go along with it. It's the equivalent of taking hillbillies from West Virginia and putting them in a Beverly Hills mansion.
>>
>>57150338
fuck off ching chong, don't have iphones to make?
>>
>>57150338
ching chong dong lai niguh niguh hwongg
>>
File: chink triggered.gif (2 MB, 369x271) Image search: [Google]
chink triggered.gif
2 MB, 369x271
ITT
>>
>>57143337
>they HATE westerners
>media brainwashes them to hate foreigners
It all happens for a reason. but the rest of your reason a lot and agree
>>
>>57144521
Idk, Chinese people are usually pretty pleasant people IMO but they're simply not refined are apathetic about things that don't affect their group of friends/family. They're the type of people who would do shit like spit in public mid sentence and tell you look ugly today without batting an eye. But from my experiences when it comes down to it I trust them more to actually carry through with plans and back up people whom they're loyal to far more than the average people of most other ethnicites. The thing is, that they're generally suspicious of people whom they don't know and as such, view you as an outsider until they trust you, but once they don't see you as a threat, they're very loyal. I blame communists for creating the socio-economic hellhole that spawned this mindset t-bh.

I suspect non-mainlanders IE, Taiwanese, Hong Kongers & some very old Chinese-American communites do not have this mindset as they didn't live through WWII and the following hell of Mao's rule which created this harsh dog-eat-dog society.
>>
>>57143790
topkek
>>
>>57146813
fuck you ching chong
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.