[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do East African men think of African American mulatto type
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: mulatto.jpg (179 KB, 1600x945) Image search: [Google]
mulatto.jpg
179 KB, 1600x945
What do East African men think of African American mulatto type women?
I realized after 19 years of my life I want to marry an East African man, preferably a Ethiopian Orthodox. I think AA and West African men are unattractive and the other races don't interest me and I don't interest them.

East African men are beautiful and regal but they intimidate me about since they seem aggressive and haughty.

I tried interpals and the only Africans I get are the ones from the North and the West. just fuck my shit up famm
>>
this is not your dating site, nigger
>>
>>57138278

Fuck off, faggot.
>>
>I want to be fucked by niggers: the post
>>
>>57138329
kek
>>
>>57138221
Hi I am a 6'4" East African male submitting my availability.

Mulattos are by far my preferred type, and I would want nothing more to show a proper lady a good time

**tips Fedora"" m'lady
>>
>>57138332

>nigger wants to be fucked by other niggers
no surprise here. other races do not interest me except the superior Horner or Mulatto males.

>>57138445
post pic you catfishing doodoo
>>
>>57138678
I'm a well known trip in the /afr/ general. I've proven who I am numerous times.
>>
>>57139062

What's your faith ?

Also, what kind of body shapes/sizes do you like ? What do Horner men tend to like ?
>>
>>57139145
I'm a Muslim I guess but not a very practising one. I don't pray or fast n sheit

I like tall, short, skinny , HIGH TEST, white, black, Asian, hapas. I just like cute grills that I am comfy with and make me laugh. Horner men like women who play hard to get and are more traditional in family roles.
>>
>>57139329

I strongly prefer Christians (Orthodox or Catholic) it's a shame most of them are from the ethnicities I do not like.

So they basically like feisty women?

For some reason I don't attract Horner males or Mulatto males. It makes me sad inside.
>>
>>57139545
B-but I can be whatever you want bby. I'm pretty much secular why don't you give me a chance. Pls respond

They like open grills, but ones who tease. I know it might sound weird but you have to show interest since they are usually not alpha enough to engage with you first. After you lay the bait, just reel it in.

Take a pic of your body only
>>
>>>/soc/
>>
>>57139695
Fuckin somalians man...
>>
>>57139983
>I'm gonna yell at someone from a specific race on a Chinese carving forum for the sins of his people.

Pls don't
>>
>>57138221
I am a very light kind of Black, and my hair has a pigmentation disorder which makes it blonde. Also for some weird reason my eyes are Green.

But for the rest I am super black. Date me?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.