[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, just as I was about to praise Stockholm and Sweden for not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: captain_sweden_4p3-2.jpg (182 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
captain_sweden_4p3-2.jpg
182 KB, 800x600
So, just as I was about to praise Stockholm and Sweden for not completely living the memes it's known for, today I got a taste of the famous Swedish tolerance.

A rasta nigger tried to enter the subway with what was apparently a children's ticket and two white security dudes tried to detain him. He kept screaming at them and proceded towards the train that just arrived. For some reason the train driver waited with doors open and the security guys didn't do a lot to stop him from boarding and then they kept arguing inside the train. He was blabbering about his rights and how he dindu nuffin for a long time and the security guys had no other choice but to try to force him out finally after they politely let him in. They didn't even have any tazers or didn't try to exert too much physical force, so they just tried to grab onto him and drag him out, but he threw both guys to the ground easily.

A woman stood up and started filming this "shameful scene of oppression", and all other fashionably clothed swedes just kept ignoring it and stared into their phones like nothing's happening. In the end the driver instructed everyone to leave the train and await the next one. The whole scene lasted enough to have everyone on that train late to work by at least 20 minutes, and for what?
>>
>>57125466
Reminder to self: get adult ticket after crossing Mediterranean
>>
>>57126229
why are posting all day mamadou
>>
you make it seem like you are a visitor, yet you can seemingly understand swedish

0/10 story
>>
>>57126328
I am a NEET and I deeply despise myself so I seek memepoints and acceptance here.
>>
>>57126561
wew lad stepy your life up
>>
>And all other fashionably clothed swedes just kept ignoring it and stared into their phones like nothing's happening.
What are you supposed to do really? Intervening is just dumb. They (security) got their jobs.
>For some reason the train driver waited with doors open
Well trains are supposed to depart on time, not ahead of time. But our trains suck anyway. Like holy shit. I think 90% of all my train commuting has had major problems and/or delays.
>A woman stood up and started filming this "shameful scene of oppression"
Here's where you step in any say that you expect to be treated the same way. You didn't do shit either familam.
>>
>>57126611
Thanks bro for taking the time to post something encouraging and positive.

Have a nice life, mein Freund.
>>
File: 1449005652122.png (540 KB, 654x452) Image search: [Google]
1449005652122.png
540 KB, 654x452
>>
>>57126698
>What are you supposed to do really? Intervening is just dumb. They (security) got their jobs.

And holy shit, they can't do them. I know they can't exert authority that the police can, but holy fuck, if two guys can't throw one guy out of a train, they're doing something horribly wrong.
>>
File: stockholm.jpg (208 KB, 875x794) Image search: [Google]
stockholm.jpg
208 KB, 875x794
just get marked
>>
File: 1450032105393.png (596 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
1450032105393.png
596 KB, 500x680
>>57126814
>helping a white guard to throw off a black dude

choo choo, I am not wishing to get hit by the Swedish diversity train and have my aryan face portrayed in the papers as a racist.
>>
>>57126561
Don't we all?
>>
>>57125466
Forgive them, Jah, they know not what they doin': they blame the rastaman! It doesn't matter what the rastaman say, they wanna crucify him anyway - only Jah know, only Jah know, no way was he guilty, the rastaman.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.