[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I applaud Americans for their gun ownership policies. I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1453521556542.jpg (139 KB, 640x875) Image search: [Google]
1453521556542.jpg
139 KB, 640x875
I applaud Americans for their gun ownership policies. I think that gun culture in America is cringy and retarded, but no country should have laws against their citizen's legit self-defense rights. Currently in Argentina, only 150 out of 40,000,000 civilians are permitted to carry (for special reasons) and less than a million have a legal firearm at home. Meanwhile, it is estimated that there are over 9,000,000 illegal firearms within the country. That's right, even a low life who can't even afford soap has a pistol.

Now tell me, is that fair? Media keep demonizing gun owners and self-defense, often comparing it with mob justice and things like that.

It could be tomorrow. Brian González could break in and shoot me in the fucking head because he's 10 pesos short to buy some glue and I couldn't do jackshit. Oh but I'm sure cops would arrive in no time.

If you are against legal gun ownership you're a retard that wants to be defenseless while your government fucks you in the ass and Jamal/Ahmed/Brian rapes your wife/mom/daughter/body pillow.

Americans, I salute you.
>>
you are retarded
>>
>>57124823
>Argentina
Thread disregarded
>>
File: Europe.jpg (212 KB, 799x633) Image search: [Google]
Europe.jpg
212 KB, 799x633
>assblasted yuros
I was expecting this actually.
>>
>>57124823
It's natural for a government and it's martial institutions to do everything in it's power to keep as many people disarmed as possible.

I'll leave it to your imagination as to why.
>>
Oh and BTW, I illegally own an AK.

Feels good to break stupid laws though. :^)
>>
>>57124823
>only 150 out of 40,000,000 civilians are permitted to carry (for special reasons) and less than a million have a legal firearm at home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1Bankzc1Pc

do they make special exceptions for little girls?
>>
>>57125074
>>57125118
lmao
>>
>>57125926

First none white argentinian I've seen so far
>>
>>57125926
gtfo pedo
>>
>>57124823
Good cuck
>>
File: DSC00633.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
DSC00633.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
Good post
>>
>>57126371
How's the situation there?
>>
>>57126569
Well with Weedman in charge now it's not looking good.

He isn't touching guns right now, but in the future he might. The Liberals hate guns and have a massive boner for undoing everything Harper did during the past 10 years (Which includes loosening our gun laws), so yeah it's a bit concerning.

We just have to hope weedman will be too busy with other shit to pay attention to guns over the next 4 years, and he'll be voted out next election
>>
>>57126846
Does he have majority in Parliament?
>>
>>57124823
Jamal better not have his way with my waifu brah. That's some scary shit to think about.
>>
>>57127370
Thank Kami you have a katana.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.