[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>could have been born ANYWHERE in the world >could have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1458535892707.jpg (267 KB, 791x753) Image search: [Google]
1458535892707.jpg
267 KB, 791x753
>could have been born ANYWHERE in the world
>could have been born in Iceland, Israel, Russia... somewhere interesting
>instead I was born in the fucking vanilla cake of the world, America

FUCKING. REE.
>>
>not smart enough to know that wherever you're born will seem like vanilla cake to you
>>
>>57123354
America is objectively the vanilla of the world. There is nothing interesting about this wasteland.

>be American abroad
>"Oh, I can tell from your accent you're American. Okay."
>be Icelander abroad
>"Wow your accent is so nice! Where are you from??? Tell me more!"
>>
>>57123477
You seem like a very vain individual. Also lacking life experience. Wanting to travel with sole pretense of riding your nationality to "seem interesting" to foreigners doesn't seem douchebag tier to you?
>>
yeah when dealing with strangers its nice to be from country nobody ever heard of.
>>
>>57123291
>one shot at life
>born in america
Pottery.

At least you werent born in Africa, middle east, china or buttfuck nowhere siberia/central asia.

>>57123910
It is literally >muh heritage
tier desu
>>
>>57123291
Being born into the American middle class is probably better than being born into the middle class anywhere else in the world.
You have a massive country to explore with more interesting nature and (arguably) cities than all of Europe combined.
You have excellent universities, a functioning industry, the most innovative start up culture in the world and the best entertainment industry than anywhere else.
If you would rather be born in Israel or Russia, you are actually an idiot. Russia is the world's largest shithole, and Israel is a country run by right-wing Jews with an almost unrivalled propaganda machine. Iceland seems nice, but I'm sure it gets tedious to live on a sparsely populated island after a while.
>>
>>57124727
t. Burger on vacation
>>
File: Flag of picardystan.png (118 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Flag of picardystan.png
118 KB, 800x533
>could have been born in interesting places like Morocco , Kazakhstan, Taiwan, Hungary, Isle of Man, Micronesia...
>but you were born in the best nation in the world, Picardystan
>>
>>57123291
Well get the fuck out then you piece of shit
>>
>>57124727
Norwaybro knows whatsup, and Norway is a fucking great country at that
>>
>>57123291
>not enjoying the superiority
Delet this
>>
>>57124727
>mvh. norwegian Trump fan
>>
>>57123477
Nobody cared that I was Icelandic when I was in USA bro, Iceland is pretty vanilla too.
>>
File: OPBTFO.jpg (25 KB, 266x268) Image search: [Google]
OPBTFO.jpg
25 KB, 266x268
>>57123291

>mfw I was actually born in one of those 3 countries but moved to the U.S
>mfw I'm happy here
>>
>just a few hundred miles in any direction and you could have been white
>instead born in the only concentration of non-whites in europe
>>
>>57123477
>guy living in the country that has defined global culture for the past century complains about "vanilla cake" because what he grew up with is omnipresent
Precious.
>>
>>57123477
>>57131201
I forgot to add you sound and reason exactly like a brain-dead leftist who insists the West is the root of all evil and has no culture
>>
File: 7L6MoqhpBKI.jpg (67 KB, 604x600) Image search: [Google]
7L6MoqhpBKI.jpg
67 KB, 604x600
>>57123291
> >could have been born ANYWHERE in the world
> >instead I was born in the fucking vanilla cake of the world, America
You're very lucky. I see no reasons to butthurt
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.