[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people hate Turkey and its people so much? They're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: turkey.jpg (59 KB, 1024x685) Image search: [Google]
turkey.jpg
59 KB, 1024x685
Why do people hate Turkey and its people so much? They're always nice to us.
>>
>>57116012
only people that have actually met them or live next to them hate them. you'd hate them too if you lived in west europe
>>
turks are subhumans thats why
>>
>>57116073
>Greeks
>subhumans
>>
only met one t*rk in real life and is a massive drug selling welfare stealing scumbag.
>>
jesus was a turk
>>
Historical reasons.

In any case, they're better than Kurds who are literally subhumans.
>>
>>57116068
>>57116125
So...massive generalization?
>>
>>57116012
>They're always nice to us
same here, every turk I met online and offline was bro tier
>>
>>57116248
well consider this
you get 10 kebabs, 8-9 of them prove to be scumbags , rapists, and robbers
wouldn't you generalize then?
it's simple math, you can't beat math
>>
>>57116248
You're obviously a t*rk yourself since a Hungarian would instinctively hate t*rks due the whole genocide and occupation thing.
>>
>>57116407
What would a turk do in Hungary ?
Also that was 300 years ago.
>>
>>57116012
I've always had a fascination with Turkey and liked the people I've met from there. I'd love to visit sometime and hope the region calms down.
>>
>>57116153
Santa Claus was a Turk.
>>
File: turkocaust.jpg (341 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
turkocaust.jpg
341 KB, 620x413
>>57116465
So?
>>
>>57116012
That's because insects are a hivemind.

Also
>Turks
>never did anything bad to Hungarians
>>
>>57116544
You mean Sinterklaas.

>>57116569
Its childish to fault someone for somthing one of his ancestors might have had a hand in 50 generations ago.
Also sven you sound very butthurt for some reason.
>>
>>57116385
when we conquer your shithole i will make ur mom my 4th wife
>>
>>57116684
You're obviously some shitskin yourself, m*roccan or perhaps a t*rk?
>>
>>57116385
That can't be right anon. Plus look at Western Europe, Turks have been living there for decades now, and they haven't been going allahu ackbar like the arabs. From what I've seen, they're well integrated.

>>57116407
It's been hundreds of years anon. Like he says >>57116465
If we didn't learn about it in school in history and literature, you'd never know they were ever here.
>>
>>57116544
>>57116499
>>57116669
YANKEE GO HOME!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzEEyNICSQM
>>
>>57116741
Am I that for speaking reason ?
>>
>>57116012
Just another Muslim country spreading cancer across the world
>>
>>57116499
It blows my mind that Turks predate even Greeks in the Aegean and how Turks fought with ancient egyptians.
>>
>>57116879
The Hittite people came before us.
>>
>>57116012
never care about them 2bh its a shame that travling there is near impossible at this point
that shitty cosplayer threads should be banned though
>>
>>57116012

We don't hate them: heck, we've been allies for over a century. It's just sometimes we take a step back, look at them, and wonder "Wait, why are we allies again?"
>>
>>57117442
it's ironic, because Europeans do the same thing with your country
>>
>>57116544
St Nicholas (aka "Santa Claus") was a Greek bishop who was born and lived on land which is now occupied by Turks.
>>
>>57116153
define turk
>>
>>57116012
>Why do people hate Turkey
terrible leader, awful decision, islamic shithole, the way they treat PKK and kurds in general, won't probably do jackshit to stop the migrants

>its people
nah turks are alri
>>
>>57120387
>occupied
It's not really an occupation when it is like that for almost a thousand years now , get over it
>>57120548
>islamic shithole
It's like you have never seen one
>the way they treat PKK
We should hug those who have been butchering people ( both kurds and turks) for almost 30 years ? They have massacred countless amount of villages , even the kurds hate those faggots
>won't do jackshit to stop the migrants
We have about 5 million of them , how much more do you think we can take ?
>>
>>57116012
note that most nations that hate our guts were not really nations to begin with. to separate from the ottoman empire and found a nation state, they had to form a national identity. this identity was based on a common enemy, namely their former overlords. hungarians didn't require to monsterize turks to form a national identity, hence you remember the past as is.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.