[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did Europe not become muslim by now? Muslims are die hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: islam war.jpg (41 KB, 430x365) Image search: [Google]
islam war.jpg
41 KB, 430x365
How did Europe not become muslim by now? Muslims are die hard fighters seeking paradise by killing infidels euro's on the other hand are cucks. I suspect it's because in the middle ages supply and logistics got in the way of getting deep into Europe.
>>
File: 1459010863080.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1459010863080.gif
3 MB, 480x270
/balt/
>>
When shit really hit the fan, christcucks managed to unite.

Crucial battles are Tours (Arabs), Constantinople (Arabs, Lepanto (Turks), Vienna (Turks)
>>
I think there was only a short timeframe during the early Middle Ages where a conquest of Europe would have been possible, and the Arabs failed to capitalize on it. They just didn't try hard enough at that time.
>>
>>57115010
Why couldn't they take it anytime they wanted.
>>
>>57115044
The arabs started to become disunified.
>>
>>57115044
Infighting between Arabs and accelerated technological and military development in Europe
>>
File: fatimid.png (35 KB, 1222x752) Image search: [Google]
fatimid.png
35 KB, 1222x752
>>57115044
Literally the same thing we're seeing today, Sunni-Shia split. This is not a recent phenomenon, Sunnis and Shias have been fighting since the start of Islam. The Shias dominated the Islamic world (militarily) from 909-1171, google the Fatamid caliphate (pic related). They were blown the fuck out by the great Salahuddin (who also blew the Crusaders the fuck out).

The biggest chance the Arabs had to conquer Europe was from 700-750, but they lost two crucial battles, Tours and especially Constantinople. Had they captured Constantinople in 717, it would have open season.
>>
>>57115158
Population of caliphate was like 50 million. Based on the cucks of today like 5 Arabs should be able to take the continent (what I'm getting at is there was more than enough people).
>>
>>57115158
>>57115332
Why couldn't one side just organize a militia like crusade to conquer Europe. Won't be tied to the caliphate and the fight is for god.
>>
>>57114738
Because they failed at Tours and couldn't stay unified afterwards, they became far too weak to really take Europe afterwards. The Turks gave it a second try and then failed against the Europeans twice at Vienna. They could conquer weak decentralized areas but once they met a state that was even moderately unified they crumbled.
>>
File: Lepanto.png (19 KB, 282x340) Image search: [Google]
Lepanto.png
19 KB, 282x340
>>57115847
Do you think building empires is a video game or something? If your empire is internally unstable and divided, it's very hard to keep conquering.
>>57115937
>Americans
The Europeans needed to unite to beat the Ottomans in the early 16th century, they were very formidable back then but quickly declined.
>>
>>57115847
I'm not getting any replies to this so I will elaborate.

Why didn't one side have a militia where the armies mostly funded themselves along with being funded through donors. It's for god to conquer infidel lands so I would imagine many people would give up their wealth for martyrdom.
You see this in the Islamic world today with say the FSA. Only back then you wouldn't need bullets and mortars.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.