[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bullfighting triggers the western european and the north
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: corrida01.jpg (109 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
corrida01.jpg
109 KB, 800x533
>bullfighting triggers the western european and the north american
Why are you cucking cucks so cucked?

Bullfighting is fun tbqh
>>
>>57114331
But muh animal rights anon, you guys are hurting animals D-----:
>>
>>57114331

I've never felt bad about bull fighting and cock fighting but I don't like the idea of dog fighting
>>
>>57114331
Most people don't give a shit senpai, only politishits who use it to appear animal-friendly and ecologists.
>>
>>57114331
its gay how the bull is speared and injured before the actual fight. unfair desu
>>
>>57114331
It triggers american because this is not how they usually prep the bulls
>>
>>57114331
The bull represents Moloch

The torero represents christians oppressed and persecuted by the devil worshipers

The final slaying of the bull represents Christian conquest over his oppressor and persecutor
>>
>>57114331
Any culture that is incapable of cruelty to animals, will not be able to be cruel to other human beings when the need arises. Indifference to the suffering of animals is a necessary training to be able to inflict harm on other people.

That is why the Europeans are being defeated by the Muslims. They are too cucked.
>>
>>57114331
There are only three sports. Bull-fighting, motor racing and boxing. Everything else is a game.
>>
isn't spain in western europe?
>>
File: europe-iq-2012.jpg (176 KB, 650x607) Image search: [Google]
europe-iq-2012.jpg
176 KB, 650x607
>>57116348
Yes, but what do you expect from Portuguese """education"""
>>
>>57116348
Cultural Southern European tbqh
>>
>>57114331
I like it but honestly it's a bitch sport because of >>57115289 If it was some straight up gladiatorial shit I'd like it more.
>>
>>57116348

Economically speaking, they're more of a s. European cunt.
>>
File: low scoretugal.jpg (154 KB, 650x607) Image search: [Google]
low scoretugal.jpg
154 KB, 650x607
>>57116517
posting the edit
>>
>>57115289
the spears are stuck in that hump in the bull's neck as to enrage the beast without weakening him. Don't forget those bulls are treated better than people until the day they go into the ring, the bull would have 0 reasons to attack.
So first you drug the bull to make him more agitated (not sure about this though) and then you stick small spears to his neck to make him lose his shit and go all out. Only then the forcados come into the fray.
The only pussy part of this, is that the bull's horns are cut (otherwise severe injuries would be way too frequent).

Still, you got to have balls of steel to stand in the front of such powerful animal, most of the times the forcados get trampled a couple of times before they can imobilize the bull.
>>
I thought that in Portugal you don't kill the bull. Is that right?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.