[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Truks making fun of Twitter founder (@jack) for banning #WeLoveErdogan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: painfully-thin-chris.jpg (27 KB, 600x392) Image search: [Google]
painfully-thin-chris.jpg
27 KB, 600x392
Truks making fun of Twitter founder (@jack) for banning #WeLoveErdogan from the trending list after it was top #1...

I never thought normies hate Turkish people as much as int do...

Remind me again why we hate Turks?
>>
>>57111304
Because you are butthurt ?
>>
Thought Twitter was banned in t*rkey?
>>
>>57111340
Don't insult someone who may be your step-father someday.

>>57111382
No, it get banned and all social media for day or two whenever they have a terrorist attack.
>>
File: turk_milleti.jpg (26 KB, 430x331) Image search: [Google]
turk_milleti.jpg
26 KB, 430x331
Erdoğan en iyiyisdir. He can't do wrong and he will save us so help me God. Leftists and "humanists" just can't understand that Turkish "journalists" are really western funded instigators to create an insurgency and partitioning of Turkey in case the new constitution gets passed
>>
>>57111466
I think your country (and others ofc) is mad because he said "the world is bigger than five" on the UN speech, and he started a campaign to make it a reality.

Also props to that female Argentinian president she's a man and a half.
>>
>>57111304

erdogan supporters shall quit whining and enjoy their majoritarian so-called demokrasi.
>>
>>57111410
You mean someone I could see on opsporing verzocht.
>>
File: Girls_1.png (401 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls_1.png
401 KB, 449x401
>>57111698
>CuckHP
>>
>>57111304
lmao. erdogan is savior of white race and jelly westerners can't deal with this simple fact.
>>
>>57111304
>Remind me again why we hate Turks?
Because they fuck our women.
>>
>>57111698
>so-called demokrasi
Literally half of votes on a multi-parties country. And btw fyi your country have a more democratic erection system than US.

Your parties governed for decades and did only corruption dude.

>>57111793
I mean someone who would told mommy to cut good points and tendies. So let's us start a good relation from now, son.
>>
>>57111900
>getting cucked by t*rks

you can't get more beta than this

>>57111304
ottomans/t*rks have been the common enemy of Europe for centuries
>>
>>57112879
>getting cucked by t*rks
All of you Europeans are endangered species, your turn is coming. Poop fucking babies you worthless faggots OMG...

Who I will fight when I will make my army ready? Russia? US? It's not the same...
>>
>>57112997
>All of you Europeans are endangered species, your turn is coming
that's germany, sweden, britain, benelux and other minor cucks, most of Europe is actually safe from that
>>
>>57111304
>Remind me again why we hate Turks?

europeans always hated turks, since they started existing. the only nation that is slightly off is germany with their turkophilia but they'll wake up sooner or later.
>>
>>57112997
That guy is half Arab half German not Turkish.
>>
>>57111304
Constantinople
>>
>>57113104
europeans were enslaved by turks that's why. no ex-slave loves his old-master/owner ;)
>>
>>57113230
thats why you hate kurds?
>>
>>57113355
Some animals aren't ment to live with humans.
>>
>>57113159
>Constantinople
Aaaaa shieeeet

>>57113099
True. Also the low birth rate in EU have no patterns... which is really weird. I mean like not like only the less religious country, or the poorer country who have it. It's kind of random...

>>57113104
Hmmm. I think Germany will co-exist.

On a side note there's Hadiths that imply that German people will teach us the real Islam, and that Muslims will lose Constantinople (and they will get it back later). You see this possible to happen in the near future?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.