[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most known Italian region out there? I suppose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Milano skyline.jpg (278 KB, 2000x633) Image search: [Google]
Milano skyline.jpg
278 KB, 2000x633
What's the most known Italian region out there? I suppose it's something like Tuscany, Sicily or Sardinia, perhaps Veneto?

Pic: Milano, in Lombardia.
>>
Probably sicily since most diaspora is from there
>>
Sicily because it's an island
>>
Sicily cause mafia
>>
Corsica
>>
>>57106454
Corsica is part of France.
>>
Siciliy is literally the best region in Italy.

The North can go fuck itself. Napoli is the best city in Italy.
>>
>>57106565
Most of Italian people doesn't think like you. Politically speaking the south is even more fucked up than the north, which is a shame because me too I prefer the south and the middle of the country rather than the north. Let's say they have a lot of potential down there (I live close to the border with Switzerland) but they don't even try to use it for good because tourists will always go there anyway, no matter what. There's a lot to see in the north as well tho, and I'm not talking about Venice and Milan only.
>>
>>57106565
Italians made it to the shittiest.
>>
Sicily and naples cause mafia
>>
>>57109081
Sad but true. Like France (and for experience I can tell that French Polynesia is not different, probably even worse), it's one of the world's best countries, the problem is the people.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.