[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I learn more about the Ainu People and language?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: SC81730[1].jpg (183 KB, 1600x1031) Image search: [Google]
SC81730[1].jpg
183 KB, 1600x1031
How do I learn more about the Ainu People and language?
>>
>>57104929
Gomen
Ainu is fucked up by Yamato desu.
It's almost gone but some harfu Ainu or harfu harfu Ainu or harfu harfu hardy ainu is trying.
Try to ask them pls.
>>
>>57105003
Japs are evil war criminal.
Accept war criminal.
>>
Ryukyu independence when?
>>
File: protest-flag.jpg (2 MB, 3367x2437) Image search: [Google]
protest-flag.jpg
2 MB, 3367x2437
>>57105083
This.
>>
>>57104929
the language died out. but there are many books about their histories and cultures and their traditional items out here and you can easily get all you want via yahoo auction and such.
>>
File: Ainu and Okinawa.png (1 MB, 1024x1002) Image search: [Google]
Ainu and Okinawa.png
1 MB, 1024x1002
>>57104929
They are ancient east Asian who have haplotype D and still exist in Japan.
Their culture is forest, loving animals.
Some anti Japanese emperor novels was made by them.
The most famous novel is "Taketori Monogatari" that means the tales of the baboo cutter and that is Japanese oldest story.
In fact, fighting with animal is their culture too. That remains in some anime like Naruto, Pokemon, One piece, Dragonball.
livestock and slave and torture are invaders culture so Japanese emperor who is smart enough to accept Jomon culture strictly banned them but Korean and Chinese always lie and say "twe are victims" then Japan deny false charge.
>>
>>57104929
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMoxwafMQFA
>>
>>57104929
>Ainu People
Full Ainu don't exist anymore. And the mixed ones are literally WE WUZ-tier.
It's a very local thing, try going to their places in Hokkaido desu.

>Language
Wikipedia says there's like 10 people that speaks it. The Sakhalin branch died out back in 1994.

Good luck.
>>
File: 10mn9qo.png (466 KB, 500x760) Image search: [Google]
10mn9qo.png
466 KB, 500x760
>>57104929
When I was young I was obsessed with the culture and history but honestly most books and articles regurgitate the same info
>>
>tfw no qt ainu gf
>>
>>57104929
I don't know about the language. But here's Ainu culture Youtube's channel - 公益財団法人アイヌ文化振興・研究推進機構

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeFrBqd5Pn4
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.